PDA

View Full Version : My Rare Mission Story

dias_flac_0g
Jan 8, 2011, 10:00 PM
So most of you if not all of you judging from the many views my rare mission topic got already know my views on the rare missions in PSU.

So today I get lucky again and I get myself a rare mission. I ditch the party to go sell it of course. So i'm there spamming my adverticement shortcut waiting for people to wave for the invite. As i'm there there's this noob by the name of Chaos Tyrell and he's sending me mail messages asking if he could come for free, i'm like "hell nah homie you gotta pay 1.5mill and that's that"

So this guy was like so desperate to come that he kept mailing me begging me to let him come and that he only had 600k. I ignored him because I had already told him the rules. Regardless he did not stop begging like a loser asking me please to let him come because he wanted MP blah blah blah.

Now we all hate beggers lets get that out the way. We all hate it when people beg us for money, beg us for items, beg us for weps etc etc.

So after a while he finally got sooo angry that he told me if I didnt take him he was gonna blacklist me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I totaly started busting up in real life it was awesome. ^_^

Sure enough he Blisted me like he said. Haha, I love it. I love it when losers get soooo butthurt that they think that by Blisting you they are somehow "owning" you hahahahaha.

Like seriously these idiots are sooo silly, you dont own **** when you Blist someone, if anything i'll just laugh at how pathetic you are as a person xDDD

After all that begging he threatens me to blisting me because I wouldnt take him for free. As if I actually GAVED a **** hahahahahahahahaha!!

It's amazing how weak minded these losers are :)

Anyways I just felt like sharing my little story with you guys. I got a really nice laugh from this kid ^_^

FOkyasuta
Jan 8, 2011, 10:11 PM
Thats PSYOU For ya.

Gunslinger-08
Jan 8, 2011, 11:16 PM
Eh, he was either a young child, must have been used to people sharing rare missions, or been both.

lol PSU360.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 8, 2011, 11:32 PM
Wow pso-world...

The mods changed my original topic title of "HAHAHAHAHAHA xD" to "My Rare Mission Story"

Wow pso world modes not cool at all...

I wasnt breaking any rules either.

The Original topic title was waaay better :(

BIG OLAF
Jan 9, 2011, 01:05 AM
Uh, all right. I really don't think this needed to have it's own thread, as these things are common occurrences.

But, uh, yeah.

Tyreek
Jan 9, 2011, 01:14 AM
I don't know how "HAHAHAHAHAHA xD" makes a better title, but um you can always pm the mods if you feel unfair action was taken. As for your situation... Its nothing new at all. Plus its the 360 version, and we all know what players put up with in that version.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 9, 2011, 02:08 AM
Uh, all right. I really don't think this needed to have it's own thread, as these things are common occurrences.

But, uh, yeah.

Yet you still took the time to post here...Haha.

This is the Rant/dead horse area I can make any topic I please as long as it's between the rules. Now if I had made this in the General Discussion area it would have been a different story. Sure they are common occurrences, but it was one that put a nice smile on my face, and made me laugh alot irl sooo again it's perfect for this area.

BIG OLAF
Jan 9, 2011, 03:05 AM
Yet you still took the time to post here...Haha

Hey, you're right. I thought this thread was a waste of bandwidth, so I thought I'd let you know. How about that, huh? Shocking. Maybe people wouldn't be so rude to you if you weren't so rude first. And you wonder why every thread you make turns into a flame war, with countless people arguing with you about who-knows-what. Because your attitude (or, maybe just your overall tone) needs adjusting. Whether you realize it or not, 99% of your posts make you sound arrogant. Why else would you make a thread like this besides trying to show people how much of a "hard-ass" you are because you laughed at a guy for blacklisting you? Why else would you put
A shame...My awesome post got deleted and it made me lose 2 points whatever that means...

...There! You happy now Pso-world mods?!!

xD
after the moderators edited your post, besides trying to look "cool", instead of just accepting the fact that you broke a forum rule? How abhorrently childish.

Sorry if that sounded a little too harsh, but someone needed to say it. Alas, I'm sure we'll hear some incredible excuse(s) in an attempt to justify such juvenile behavior.

Delete
Jan 9, 2011, 12:11 PM
Now we all hate beggers lets get that out the way. We all hate it when people beg us for money, beg us for items, beg us for weps etc etc.

Sure enough he Blisted me like he said. Haha, I love it. I love it when losers get soooo butthurt that they think that by Blisting you they are somehow "owning" you hahahahaha.

Like seriously these idiots are sooo silly, you dont own **** when you Blist someone, if anything i'll just laugh at how pathetic you are as a person xDDD

It's amazing how weak minded these losers are :)

Anyways I just felt like sharing my little story with you guys. I got a really nice laugh from this kid ^_^

Sure we hate beggars,but what I also hate is when people had gotten rare maps with a party and left just so they could sell it. Playing it with friends is understandable, yet its still a kinda jerkish move unless your party was being a jerk to you or somethin in which case you would of either got booted or you'd have left by then.

In the end though, your both losing because your both taking this way to serious, him for caring enough to Blist you and you thinking it was important enough to make a thread.

Sorry also, kinda harsh but some things also tick me off.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 9, 2011, 12:26 PM
Hey, you're right. I thought this thread was a waste of bandwidth, so I thought I'd let you know. How about that, huh? Shocking. Maybe people wouldn't be so rude to you if you weren't so rude first. And you wonder why every thread you make turns into a flame war, with countless people arguing with you about who-knows-what. Because your attitude (or, maybe just your overall tone) needs adjusting. Whether you realize it or not, 99% of your posts make you sound arrogant. Why else would you make a thread like this besides trying to show people how much of a "hard-ass" you are because you laughed at a guy for blacklisting you? Why else would you put
after the moderators edited your post, besides trying to look "cool", instead of just accepting the fact that you broke a forum rule? How abhorrently childish.

Sorry if that sounded a little too harsh, but someone needed to say it. Alas, I'm sure we'll hear some incredible excuse(s) in an attempt to justify such juvenile behavior.

Usually, when I think a thread is a waste of bandwidth I do not post in it, why? Because I simply do not care nor do I wish to waste my own time in such a thread. It's really simple, really. My tone doesnt any any type of adjustment, as long as things are within the rules I will say whatever the hell I please. I'm the type of guy who speaks his mind. I do not care what you think about me.

Seriously think about it man, do you HONESTLY think that I REALLY care if people here think i'm arrogant or rude whatever you called me? Hahaha, think about that xD

As for the mods changing my stuff around, it's fine i'm not mad at all I just felt like saying something about it. My rare mission story isnt a bad title after all :)

Anyways, man, if you have something personal against me just pm me, dont take your everyday life frustrations out on me though haha. Hell I think you actually have my card too so you can easily mail me in game and let me know, no need to come to my thread and try and stir things up.

BIG OLAF
Jan 9, 2011, 12:36 PM
Why else would you make a thread like this besides trying to show people how much of a "hard-ass" you are because you EDIT: act like it's cool to be rude and arrogant just because it's the internet (I think we've been over this in another thread): EDIT How abhorrently childish.

Seriously think about it man, do you HONESTLY think that I REALLY care if people here think i'm arrogant or rude whatever you called me? Hahaha, think about that xD

Further proving my point. Obviously you want to illicit some sort of reaction from people, trying to show how "cool" and "uncaring" you are, or you wouldn't have made this thread.

Think about that xD.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 9, 2011, 12:53 PM
Further proving my point. Obviously you want to illicit some sort of reaction from people, trying to show how "cool" and "uncaring" you are, or you wouldn't have made this thread.

Think about that xD.

Nothing wrong with sharing your fun experiences with others :D I'm sorry if that makes you angry though xD Obviously it does seeing as you even deleted me off your list. If that's not a sissy act, then I dont know what is. Funny how you were the one who wanted ME on his list hahaha. I'm sure you Blisted me already too thinking it's some kinda "ownage" you're such a fool and a silly person aswell, if anything I regret letting you add me in the first place. Cry babies and sissies dont get along well with me.

Dont even bring the real life card into this either, I damn well speak my mind irl as well. However I get respect. If not then they just shut the hell up and dont say anything :) Online I get flamed and disliked, why? because it's like you said it's online there's distance and anonymity to protect you ^_^

Sure we hate beggars,but what I also hate is when people had gotten rare maps with a party and left just so they could sell it. Playing it with friends is understandable, yet its still a kinda jerkish move unless your party was being a jerk to you or somethin in which case you would of either got booted or you'd have left by then.

In the end though, your both losing because your both taking this way to serious, him for caring enough to Blist you and you thinking it was important enough to make a thread.

Sorry also, kinda harsh but some things also tick me off.

Hmm, this wasn't about winning or losing. It's about how much fun this kid provided to me in a short period of time. You get mad for my rare mission ways? Hahaha, then you are just as silly as he is lmao. Though I wont explain, the reason as to why, since you can just go look up my other topic, you'll find all the info there.

Since we are talking about winning and losing here. I guess I won seeing as the begger did me a nice favor by blisting me, I mean I dont ever want to play with that pathetic begger either so he did me a nice favor xD

Wow! Not only did he provide me with a good laugh and a smile to my face, he also blocked himself from ever playing with me which in the end is great for me ^_^

BIG OLAF
Jan 9, 2011, 12:59 PM
Nothing wrong with sharing your fun experiences with others :D I'm sorry if that makes you angry though xD Obviously it does seeing as you even deleted me off your list. If that's not a sissy act, then I dont know what is. Funny how you were the one who wanted ME on his list hahaha. I'm sure you Blisted me already too thinking it's some kinda "ownage" you're such a fool and a silly person aswell, if anything I regret letting you add me in the first place. Cry babies and sissies dont get along well with me.

Dont even bring the real life card into this either, I damn well speak my mind irl as well. However I get respect. If not then they just shut the hell up and dont say anything :) Online I get flamed and disliked, why? because it's like you said it's online there's distance and anonymity to protect you ^_^

It has nothing to do with me being a "sissy", and that was a completely uncalled for insult. I deleted you because I feel you're a terrible, rude person and I no longer want to associate myself with the likes of you. Your attitude is toxic, and it brings other people down. Why do you think no one likes you? That's it. I know you don't care what others think, but common human decency is always a good thing. Try it sometime. Also, I don't think me deleting you was "ownage", so don't give yourself that satisfaction.

All I'm saying is: don't act all surprised all the time when all your threads get derailed (like this one) and when everyone argues with you all the time, because people don't appreciate others with such shitty attitudes. Sure, you like to speak your mind. Cool, good for you. A lot of people do. But, you could be more courteous about it. But, like you said, it's the internet, and you can do what you want. Go ahead, I won't (and can't) stop you. Just don't expect to be well-liked or even acknowledged as an intelligent person by anyone else, whether her on PSOW, in-game on PSU, or real, day-to-day life. If you act like a delinquent punk-ass, people will treat you as such. And they do.

*tips hat* Have a swell life. I'm sure you'll just reply with your usual "xD" response.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 9, 2011, 01:08 PM
It has nothing to do with me being a "sissy", and that was a completely uncalled for insult. I deleted you because I feel you're a terrible, rude person and I no longer want to associate myself with the likes of you. Your attitude is toxic, and it brings other people down. Why do you think no one likes you? That's it. I don't think me deleting you was "ownage", so don't give yourself that satisfaction.

All I'm saying is: don't act all surprised all the time when all your threads get derailed (like this one) and when everyone argues with you all the time, because people don't appreciate others with such shitty attitudes. Sure, you like to speak your mind. Cool, good for you. A lot of people do. But, you could be more courteous about it. But, like you said, it's the internet, and you can do what you want. Go ahead, I won't (and can't) stop you. Just don't expect to be well-liked or even acknowledged as an intelligent person by anyone else, whether her on PSOW, in-game on PSU, or real, day-to-day life. If you act like a delinquent punk-ass, people will treat you as such. And they do.

*tips hat* Have a swell life. I'm sure you'll just reply with your usual "xD" response.

You just give the internet way too much credit. Unlike those people who my "toxic attitude" brings down, online talk doesnt do it for me. I could careless if i'm well liked or not in an online game or forum. Think about how silly you sound when you say such things.

As for my thread getting closed maybe, but that's only cuz your immaturity got it "closed". You came in here ranting about how much you disliked me when you could have done so in a PM seeing as you had something personal against me. I would have not mind a personal PM with you. You preach maturity so much yet in the end you did the exact opposite. Again, you were on my list so I would have giving you the chance to speak your mind in a PM since obviously you had a personal thing against me.

Anyways, i'm done with you already. I said what I said to say :)

BIG OLAF
Jan 9, 2011, 01:11 PM
As for my thread getting closed maybe, but that's only cuz your immaturity got it "closed"....You preach maturity so much yet in the end you did the exact opposite.

Oh, the irony. I think someone's views on "maturity" are quite skewed, seeing as you're the one that called me such unneeded names as "crybaby", and "sissy". I suppose that's perfectly acceptable adult behavior where you come from. But,

Anyways, i'm done with you already. I said what I said to say :)

Same here. Have fun flexing those beefy E-muscles, tough guy.

Outrider
Jan 9, 2011, 01:32 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND closed.