PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 How long do you get banned for grinder glitching?

DARKxMAGICIAN
Jan 8, 2011, 10:22 PM
:-?lol my dumb friend wants to know becuz he wants to try it lol i said for life!

pikachief
Jan 8, 2011, 10:28 PM
I'd say for life. :)

I was banned for it once! I told that they made a mistake and to check they're records though so i was unbanned lol

DARKxMAGICIAN
Jan 8, 2011, 10:30 PM
wow so you basically sent a ticket in? saying for innocent? lol im not going to tell him btw his name is bojo he hangs at the 4th floor lol

pikachief
Jan 8, 2011, 10:34 PM
I'd say for life. :)

I was banned for it once! I told that they made a mistake and to check they're records though so i was unbanned lol

no. I told them to check because i was falsely banned. lol so they checked and they discovered i was falsely banned :P

If you're friend comes a year later and finds out he's still banned, he can't simply ask to be unbanned because they have records to see what he did and he will stay banned.

I don't know anyone who came back after being banned for actually glitching grinders. sorry.

Tyreek
Jan 8, 2011, 10:39 PM
When you're banned, you're banned. And from what I heard from the game mods, you'll be banned from future installments too lol. But I think that's too much.

padiwac
Jan 9, 2011, 01:15 AM
If your friend did it once out of curiosity, found it worked , and didn't do it again, he could get unbanned. Otherwise its a permanent ban.

Powder Keg
Jan 9, 2011, 01:30 AM
:-?lol I wants to know becuz I want to try it lol i said for life!

Fixed.

It isn't worth it, obviously. "Just to try it" is totally pointless and gives you no benefit, only the meseta farmers who do it in mass make enough of a profit which is a clear enough indication that you're abusing it. A lot of people have been banned for this and it's permanent.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 9, 2011, 02:20 AM
Fixed.

It isn't worth it, obviously. "Just to try it" is totally pointless and gives you no benefit, only the meseta farmers who do it in mass make enough of a profit which is a clear enough indication that you're abusing it. A lot of people have been banned for this and it's permanent.

Hahaha, I agree I totaly saw through his lie aswell.

Just try it and find out...xD

NoiseHERO
Jan 9, 2011, 08:52 AM
Banned for life and future games? Don't enough people NOT play phantasy star...? D:

I blame pso's bad security for turning everyone into nazi's around the words "cheat, hack, glitch."

Tetsaru
Jan 9, 2011, 11:07 AM
I blame pso's bad security for turning everyone into nazi's around the words "cheat, hack, glitch."

I have to agree with this, except for PSU, because I never got a chance to play PSO online. Gameguard was just stupid, the servers were often laggy or kept players from logging in due to random errors, and there was no way to report issues to GM's in-game, which should be a feature for any online game. And usually, the only times I ever saw GM's in-game was during events, and everyone always swarmed them with questions about the next update... :rolleyes:

XxGoregrinderxX
Jan 9, 2011, 11:08 AM
What is Grinder glitching?
What does it makes?

Ishia
Jan 9, 2011, 12:07 PM
This thread is starting to do more harm than good.

BIG OLAF
Jan 9, 2011, 12:48 PM
Yes, I think the general topic is starting to shift towards dangerous territory here.

MillyB
Jan 9, 2011, 01:40 PM
When you're banned, you're banned. And from what I heard from the game mods, you'll be banned from future installments too lol. But I think that's too much.

Sega would not ban someone from a future installment lol you must be hearing stuff from the rumor mill

Tyreek
Jan 9, 2011, 01:57 PM
Sega would not ban someone from a future installment lol you must be hearing stuff from the rumor mill

Actually, that was from Clumsyorchid during the last day of PC/PS2 lol. Someone asked him about bannings that night and how long they last. But you know how we love scare tactics. I don't really take such rumors to heart, but I felt it be appropriate to share.

darekatano
Jan 9, 2011, 02:11 PM
I thought what he said was that banning across platforms was "not unheard of". And then he changed the subject. :)

Tyreek
Jan 9, 2011, 02:14 PM
Well, I only caught that much as I came by, but it could be possible.