PDA

View Full Version : For All Who Love the Classic Titles

CaptainPlanet
Jan 9, 2011, 01:20 AM
If you love the Genesis titles that started it all, hopefully you will get excited at the sight of this movie trailer that coincides with the Sega Genesis titles. It takes place in the event that Aron's Ending at the end of Phantasy Star III was the "true ending". Enjoy, and I hope you look forward to more on this project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iexHNcdJ3Y

landman
Jan 17, 2011, 03:13 PM
Ok, the end of the trailer excited me, I'll give you that ^^

Crazyleo
Jan 17, 2011, 03:16 PM
Consider me intrigued.

Drac_Mazoku
Jan 18, 2011, 08:12 AM
You really put everything togheter quite well. As our conversation as told you, nothing is better than PSIII to link everything togheter :)

Keep up the excellent work!

PrinceBrightstar
Jan 20, 2011, 12:45 AM
Very nice trailer. Looking forward to it.

CaptainPlanet
Jan 20, 2011, 05:45 AM
It seems RubyEclipse liked the trailer as well! :D

CaptainPlanet
Feb 1, 2011, 08:14 PM
VIDEO UPDATE: 2/1/11

My father asked me for the HD version of our first teaser trailer for the first Prime film, but would not tell me why. Today, I found out why. He is a projectionist for a living, and he used the HD trailer footage to plug our film in a MOVIE THEATER in Jacksonville, Florida! I download the video from the link he sent me about half an hour ago and I was surrounded by the main cast of the film. We did not know what we were about to see. When we figured out it was in a movie theater, we all completely lost it! Here is the footage he took with his I-Pod inside the theater. There didn't seem to be many people in the theater at the time, but I didn't care, our movie trailer was on the BIG SCREEN! Not just any big screen, an I-MAX screen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2-MUaEMoeE

In this second video, the trailer is set to loop as the projectionist takes video footage from several angles within the empty theater after the feature presentation was over and the people were gone. There are some pretty funny angles in this video, especially from the front row!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdKjGb5ViRM

Everyone on the team hopes that this is a sneak peak of our future.

Drac_Mazoku
Feb 2, 2011, 08:48 AM
It is so awesome. It must really be like a dream for you right now :) To have even your trailer on the big screen. Congratulations!!!

Deco_Bryl
Feb 7, 2011, 12:04 AM
When I was watching the trailer, I was very confused. Then, at the end, it suddenly made sense. I was, like, "Whoa!"

Good job! I love the premise. It's nice to see the original Phantasy Star series get some love. :) I like the music particularly. I'm really curious about that whole stolen technology bit. And it's really cool your dad showed off your work like that! :)

CaptainPlanet
Feb 10, 2011, 08:48 AM
UPDATE: 2/10/11

In order to familiarize myself further with the source material, I recently played Phantasy Star III all the way through (following Aron's lineage, of course). Since I was gathering as much information as possible for the film, I painstakingly took the time to talk to each and every townsperson I came across to gather tidbits of information to piece together the big picture of what the situation aboard the Alisa III was at around the time where it was about to travel through time and space via a black hole to arrive at Earth. I feel accomplished by doing this, and I know have SO much more information to work with when rewriting the original script. I project the new script for the first film alone will be about four to five times the size of the original idea for the film. Of course, we will be cramming a lot into three-hour increments, but we will be cutting some scenes and making a nip here and a tuck there so that we don't go overboard with the length. We will, of course, include all the cut footage on the bonus DVD of each film. The entire story of the first script is but a fraction of the overall scope of what will be going on in the first film!

I'm going all out with attention to detail too. I plan to do justice to fans of the old and the new iterations of Phantasy Star. I will be drawing up a floor plan of the Alisa III that includes a detailed cutaway view of all the ship's tunnels, domes, and functional systems. I aim to use this as a guideline to set up the MANY scenes that will take place aboard the Alisa III itself! The goal is to be so accurate that you can watch any scene aboard the Alisa III, then go back to the game and think, "Wow, that town/castle/dungeon looks EXACTLY like it did in the movie!"

On a side note, I also just invested in roughly $600+ in new recording equipment for this project. I'm pretty amped about it coming in the mail! ^_^
Also, pretty soon, I plan on dropping a couple thousand dollars on a Hollywood-caliber camera. The current expenditure amount on this project to date is nearly $2,000 and counting. We're going all out with this one.

Drac_Mazoku
Feb 10, 2011, 09:37 AM
All this money is making my head spin...

The more you invest in your project the bigger and bigger it seems to become!!! Keep it up :)

landman
Feb 10, 2011, 01:35 PM
I plan to do justice to fans of the old and the new iterations of Phantasy Star.
I understand this is some kind of sequel to PSIII (for a single one ending at least), but how do you plan to merge this to the rest of the series? or am I understanding it the wrong way?

Akaimizu
Feb 10, 2011, 02:41 PM
I don't get the idea that this is exactly a sequel to PSIII. Alisa III was shot across time and space and ended up near Earth. So while we do get to see kind of a continuation of what happened to Alisa III after that ending, from what I gathered from the other info sessions (in this forum), it is kind of its own story that branches in and out between some events of the original PS series.

I can almost think of it being described as an original PS story that has a connection or two to the actual PS stories (mainly the original series). Being able to do a lot where the other PS stories took place at a different place and time (most of the time). But there may be a time or two where they meet. It's almost like a crossing-paths kind of setup. Some intersection, but not necessarily a strong enough involvment where you have to spend too much time working in continuity of constant parallel events.

As this goes forward, it would be interesting to see how the new gets addressed with the old. That is, for new and old fans. But from the trailer, it kind of makes me think of the Ghostbusters approach.

That is the original Ghostbusters was going to be all about the fully developed Ghostbusters universe. Teams of Ghostbuster franchises competing for money and reputation with Ghosts and Major Ghosts a plenty. A truly big high budget science fiction. However, Ramis brought in the sensible aspect of planning and gave the suggestion to bring it down a few notches to something that is both "Lower on budget" and "Something more regular people can connect with and get into the mythos". The idea, let's show people how the Ghostbusters started, have them start as regular people who have a wicked idea. Make sure they have enough people with them that see the world as the "everyman" sees it, but show how they eventually run into extraordinary things.

That way, both folks who are set more on everyday people who they can connect with, and those already waiting for the eccentric and adventurous, can enjoy the film. By the end of it, both types of people are converted to the science fiction of it all and want to see the next thing.

landman
Feb 10, 2011, 03:31 PM
The trailer continues one of the endings, so I don't see why can't it be considered a sequel.

Akaimizu
Feb 10, 2011, 04:48 PM
You can sort of say that. But definitely not the first movie itself. A sequel implies that all of the events in the movie happen as a direct follow-up to another story. However, while the trailer shows an intersection, it also doesn't show how much of the movie is after the ship appears.

CaptainPlanet
Feb 11, 2011, 04:26 AM
This is both a sequel to Phantasy Star III and a Prequel to Phantasy Star II, because the Alisa III was sent back in time through a black hole to a point before the Earth was destroyed. Under normal circumstances, I would not have written that information, as it would be a major spoiler. However, all the classic players know how things ended up at the end of Phantasy Star II, so it was already known (for the most part).

These films begin with Aron's ending in Phantasy Star III and end with the events at the end of Phantasy Star II. The twist is that you will be seeing these events from an entirely different perspective. The events at the end of Phantasy Star II will be entirely reenacted on film, however I have exploited every opening in that controversial scene to build around it and flesh it out MUCH more, so that fans can see that scene in a new light. The fate of Rolf and his party will also be revealed.

Consider these films to be, "the other side" story. They are strictly built around the two aforementioned encounters with Earthlings as a jumping off point. All I can say is, don't go in thinking that these films will be entirely centered around the classic games. The Alisa III's arrival at Earth will play an important role in the story, but it will also be the catalyst for an entirely new story, which is where our new heroes come in. There will be many scenes that will take place aboard the Alisa III in order to show what happens when a select group of people from Earth are elected to board the ship for a first contact scenario (you knew it was going to happen). The films will be primarily focused on the new adventure that was inadvertently set in motion by the Alisa III's arrival. Yes, Dark Force will return to wreak havoc, and yes, the reasoning behind it will make sense.

As far as doing justice to the old AND new iterations of Phantasy Star, the films will be a tribute to the old, while being an homage to the new. I say this because, if you have been following the movie thread under Fan Works, you can see that we are in fact building photon weapons for the films. Why? Because at the point when the Alisa III arrived near Earth, we were on the brink of mastering this technology, as well as android technology. I won't go too far into that because one of the major plotlines in the first film revolves around that. Techniques are introduced, but are heavily studied in secret labs, and are contorted by our scientists to be "contained" within shiny silver disks (sound familiar?) Basically, any artistic liberties taken from the new iterations of Phantasy Star are expressed in the film as a derivitive of Earth's science in some form or other. I didn't just force newer influences into the story however, that would just be irresponsible and the classic games deserve better treatment than that. I was very careful to use surgical precision when carefully integrating new-age concepts into what can safely be labeled as a sequel to one classic game and a prequel to another.

NOTE: Even though a lot of the "new" technology represented in the films will be blatant replicas of PSU-style photon weapons/technology, consider them to be "out of phase" with PSO/PSU/PSZ and merely an unrelated artistic parallel, as the classic games do not exist within the same reality as those titles, regardless of what some may believe. These films are being carefully constructed as a middle-ground for fans of the old and new to come together and enjoy the same story, and hopefully, the newer fans will gain a new appreciation for the classic titles and the epic story they told.

Who knows? Maybe after this is released, Sega might decide to put a little more time and effort into their writing so that they can aspire to write epic stories like they used to. Also, Sega is aware of our project and they have expressed their idle approval. Special thanks goes to Aaron "RubyEclipse" Webber and Rob Miles of Sega for their brief correspondence about this project. :)

landman
Feb 11, 2011, 03:19 PM
I don't know the details, but there is an important part in this work that will entirely be speculation, that some fans will disapprove: the period of time between the events of Aron's ending to the invasion of Algol. We don't know if this happened in a decade, or a century, or in thousand of years, or in an entirely different dimension.

Another question, I don't know the details about the story, this thread is my first contact with this project, but is the official timeline considered for this project? earthmen arrived to algol 4 centuries before the events in PS2, I'm not sure if you are thinking in a generations based story, or in different events separated in time.

Drac_Mazoku
Feb 11, 2011, 03:26 PM
Read this thread entierely.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183407

CaptainPlanet now has more than enough knowledge about the Classic Saga lore to make something fan of the old saga happy. And yes, there will always be unhappy fan because a lot of it is part speculation on how PSIII Aron ending link to PSII. CaptainPlanet just have to live with it, but from what I'v read from him, I don't think it will be disappointing. I'm really nitpicky about the Classic Saga Lore, since it's the only Phantasy STar lore I now respect, having rejected all the stupidity related to the online iterations. And he managed to satisfy me with his story. So really take the time to read the thread and learn all the points of where he's going :)

Though you do raise a good point. Noah and Mother Brain arrived in Algol many centuries before PSII...and I just realized that a part of his script might not match with it...(or maybe I'm not remembering right)....the humans will have to use a lot of cryogenic sleep (pretty much like Lutz) to stay alive and be the same human in PSII era. I'm guessing this can be one of the reason why they could still be alive after all this time.

CaptainPlanet
Feb 12, 2011, 02:04 AM
In fact, these films focus directly on what happens between the time the Alisa III arrives at Earth (Aron's specific ending) and the invasion of Algol, albeit it is the story that is being told on our end of things, not Algol's, which is where the action is. It is it's own story that ties directly into the classics, so you won't be spending all your time trying to compare facts to see if all the movie lore is up to snuff. There will be cameos of old characters when necessary, but be prepared to fall in love with a new party of heroes that expands and evolves as the films progress. I have already fallen in love with the Epsilon and Ark characters and I'm sure they both will grow to be fan favorites. I have plans for Mieu to have the most screen time of all the classic characters, and you will see why when you watch the films. I also have plans for one or two new heroes from the Alisa III to emerge in the films as well. I just can't decide which male name sounds better, Sten, which follows the typical old-school four letter cliche, or Toben, which I thought sounded decent in it's own right. What do you think?

Some artistic liberties may need to be taken, but nothing too big. For example, some networks required for living were missing from the game, like the presence of any farmland to provide food.

Also, on the topic of how the humans go about living through the four centuries until the Algol System was ripe for the plucking, Drac had it exactly right. He read that one of the first things on the Humans' agenda when plotting a course for the Algol system was having the entire crew of the Noah enter stasis. The Algol system is an entire galaxy over, so you would want to be alive to see the end of the journey, right? I'm going to go ahead and give this part of the plot away, seeing as it wouldn't ruin the last movie as a whole. The humans were in stasis for eons as the Noah traveled between our galaxy and the Andromeda galaxy. The Motherbrain network aboard Noah was directed to not wake the ship's inhabitants until it has had time to stealthily integrate it's systems into the technology of Algol (unknown to the Noah's crew at large, which consisted mostly of civilians. As far as they know, they had just arrived at their "new home" when they awoke). So, four centuries after they finally arrive in the Algol System, they are finally awoken from eons of slumber to prepare for an invasion (the civilians are clueless to this ploy. There is a greater power at work within the Noah's democracy... As well as the presence of Dark Force within Pandora's Box aboard the Noah, which slowly drives everyone on board to turn on one another, causing riots and unrest within the civilian populace, as well as the Noah's security force to use excessive force to quell the riots. The reason for the Dark Force's presence aboard the Noah, as well as why it was contained within Pandora's Box, will be fleshed out in great detail in the films. As far as the humans who were present in that famous controversial scene at the end of Phantasy Star II, they will be described within the films as the Noah's security force, who were directed to assemble in the main hall just before Rolf and the gang blew the door off the hinges by defeating Motherbrain. The nameless man (who had a very large white beard in the Playstation remake) who had assumed the role as leader of the human race will also be fleshed out within the films. You will witness his character development, personal conflicts, and emotional motivation as the story progresses, and the same can be said for all the other mainstream characters in the movies.

I will be taking a slight artistic liberty with the starship Noah itself. I have seen screenshot maps of the ship in it's entirety, and while I will be maintaining the same general shape for the Noah in the film, you can expect it to be huge. It will contain anywhere between 5,000 and 10,000 people (we're not hiring thousands of extras, but you get the idea. Life aboard the Noah, after awaking from stasis and before the attempted invasion, will be similar to that aboard Babylon 5 (for those of you who have seen the show). There will be a large community of refugees living, working, and living it up (to an extent, given the situation) within the civilian wing of the Noah. It's an ark for thousands of human survivors, so it only makes sense for it to be huge.

CaptainPlanet
Feb 22, 2011, 05:36 AM
With the discovery of new, more powerful softwares, we continue to make headway in improving the quality of the Prime films. Below I have rendered a 3D model of the character Neon's head. By creating full CG versions of ourselves, we can do a quick switch with these digital stunt doubles to perform moves and stunts that would otherwise be impossible in real life. It's not hard to tell that it's a CG head, but while the character is vigorously swinging a sword, you won't have time to notice when you see the face very briefly and in motion.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8218/neonrealandcgblended.png

CaptainPlanet
Feb 23, 2011, 05:45 PM
UPDATE: 2/23/11

The Done Right Productions page has just been updated with new media surrounding Phantasy Star Prime. A new photo album entitled "Returning Characters" has been added. In it, you can see high-quality images of the characters from Phantasy Star II and III that will in fact be playing some sort of role in Phantasy Star Prime. Each image has a caption that depicts a little about that character and possibly a little about their role in the films. You can view the album by following the link below. Don't forget to click the "Like" button on the Done Right Productions main page there so that you can always get your Phantasy Star Prime media updates first!

Photo Album - Returning Characters:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=135319923162726&aid=56897

Drac_Mazoku
Feb 24, 2011, 12:42 PM
Good job on the CGI

I can't wait to see what actor will play each of these role and what they will look like.

Have you ever heard of the Dream Cast website, one of the cool and popular Phantasy Star website in the old days that was trying to make casting for every character in the series if a movie was ever made? You could do something like this with your facebook page once you get the actor. If you never saw the website

http://www.ripplinger.us/camineet/

Justyn_Darkcrest
Feb 27, 2011, 05:06 AM
I've been following this production for a little while now, and I gotta say I'm incredibly impressed. PS3 was my first game and Aron was the first char I beat it with.

I'd also like to add that I'm very happy you've taken the time to get you facts right and are taking the time to get all the details, no matter how small, right.

I tip my hat to you sir! and keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing this completed :D

CaptainPlanet
Apr 26, 2011, 02:23 AM
UPDATE: 4/26/11

I took a day off from the script yesterday and whipped together a dance mix of some of the music being used in Phantasy Star Prime. I always used to love these kinds of mixes when I heard them on the radio back in the '90s, but I'm sure they're just as prevalent now as they were then. Anyway, I put the track to a slideshow video of concept art, screenshots, etc of things relevant to the Prime films. I apologize if some of the music bits sound a little out of place, I haven't quite mastered Mixcraft. I know Akaimizu could easily breeze through this, but I still think it turned out pretty good.

You can download the track by clicking on the link below.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PP5WAXMC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF5HxcK3y3E

CaptainPlanet
Jun 27, 2011, 03:25 PM
I ask that all our followers please visit the following thread and voice your opinion on the artistic direction of Phantasy Star Prime! Your thoughts matter!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188504

CaptainPlanet
Jul 12, 2011, 04:25 AM
UPDATE: 7/12/11

Yesterday we had more auditions for Phantasy Star Prime. We got 5 more actors, one of which is an actor by the name of Johnathan Wong who did a very good job fitting into the role of Wren. Some of you may be familiar with Wren from Phantasy Star III. Believe it or not, this guy is actually 38 years old! He is also an avid fan of anime, cosplaying, science fiction, and fantasy. Plus, on top of his acting, he even looks the part. How could we pass him up?

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6104/comparison2.jpg (http://img33.imageshack.us/i/comparison2.jpg/)

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7082/comparison1.jpg (http://img685.imageshack.us/i/comparison1.jpg/)

CaptainPlanet
Aug 3, 2011, 11:42 PM
After hiring on a few new actors, we put casting on hold yet again. We're taking the casting aspect in spurts. We don't want to hire too many early on and then have them dropping off here and there due to inactivity because of pre-production and having to fill in the holes of the cast just before shooting.

As I stated before, I have been typing away at the script non-stop in the past month. Several new pages are added nearly each night and the script is coming together... actually, faster than I thought it was going to. This is good news, seeing as how the more script that is completed, the more we have our physical workload brought into focus, as far as what props and sets will need to be built, what permissions will need to be obtained, etc.

As of right now, we're more than an hour and a half into the first movie and we still have plenty to go! This means that the length and depth of the story is falling in line with our projections. The closer I get to the climax of the first film, the more I get to thinking about the use of monsters/creatures/biomonster/whatever you want to call them. Until very recently, the use of such creatures wasn't even in consideration, as this movie is about the people and the struggles between them. However, the more I think about it, the more I realize that there will be people out there who would be disappointed at the lack of creatures in the film. After all, killing monsters has always been at the heart of Phantasy Star, even moreso in the modern iterations of the franchise. It took me a while, but I have figured out a way to impliment the hostile creatures that the players of Phantasy Star III are familliar with into the story, give them a purpose, and even have it make sense as to why they're hostile even with the absence of Dark Force aboard the Alisa III. Expect to see lots of monsters, even though they aren't exactly spread evenly throughout the movie.

Also expect to see lots of action! That being said, while the movie does start out kind of fast, it picks up pretty slowly in the action department. You don't see the first real fight scene until at least 75 minutes in. Everything before that is ramping up to why this action happens in the first place. There is a lot of substantial plot brewing in this massive package and thus requires a lot of build-up and particularly explaination (especially if it's going to make sense to the general audience). Once it begins however, I can assure you that the pacing of the action will be smooth and steady. Also, expect a longer climactic battle than you're used to seeing in current Hollywood films. We're tired of seeing anti-climactic battles taking the place of a battle that should be truly epic. All I can say for now is that the final fight in the first film (well, in all the films really) will be a multi-phase battle requiring the abilities of all the party members to overcome.

Crazyleo
Aug 4, 2011, 12:25 PM
It's great that this project of yours is coming along. The only question I have is this (I think it's kinda premature to be asking this anyways), when it's time to release the first movie, is it going to some select theaters or direct to dvd, or shown on you-tube?

CaptainPlanet
Aug 4, 2011, 05:13 PM
Hahaha! Well, I guess it's worth asking, I suppose. Straight to DVD, else the flaming chariots of lawyers would rain their wrath down upon us. Sega knows we're doing this, and they're allowing us to continue what we're doing, but we wouldn't want to do anything too elaborate to fall from their good graces. The last thing we want is for them to turn into Nintendo, who are independent film Nazis. The Hero of Time looked great, but regardless of all the hard work they put into it, Nintendo shut them down. Right now however, Sega seems more chill about it, like Capcom. They didn't seem to mind Eddie Labron's live-action Megaman fan film.

The DVD will be free to anyone who wants one. When the movie is finished, I'll be going around on the threads asking who wants a free copy and gathering addresses to send them to. You also have the choice of waiting for the trilogy bundle pack, which may contain more goodies.

Taijutsu-Joshua
Aug 4, 2011, 06:45 PM
UPDATE: 2/10/11

In order to familiarize myself further with the source material, I recently played Phantasy Star III all the way through (following Aron's lineage, of course). Since I was gathering as much information as possible for the film, I painstakingly took the time to talk to each and every townsperson I came across to gather tidbits of information to piece together the big picture of what the situation aboard the Alisa III was at around the time where it was about to travel through time and space via a black hole to arrive at Earth.

You know, being a mega-fan of the movie you're making really helps.

CaptainPlanet
Aug 4, 2011, 11:07 PM
Haha, I don't slouch on my details. :) This guy does his homework, especially with such an ambitious project as this. Also, I am what one would call, "a mega fan" of the classic series, though I didn't really know much of it until I began researching it for the film. After learning all I could about all four games, I fell in love with the story and nothing will convince me that the modern iterations are as epic as these story-driven games.

I have also recently approached the two-man group known as NekoPrism. They are primarily known for creating brilliant remixes of classic Phantasy Star music. While we currently have Akaimizu of PSO-World spearheading the music development department (he also created the music for the trailer), NekoPrism seems to shine brightly in the area of high-energy action music that really resonates with the source material. The two members of the group go by the names Neko and Aero(prism). I have been collaborating heavily with Aero, who has been in charge of creating and mixing Phantasy Star tracks throught their twelve-year musical stint.

Aero approached Neko about Phantasy Star Prime and he quotes the following from Neko:

"While we were on Newgrounds.com, we were approached several times each month by would-be game designers and amateur movie producers that requested music from us and when we tried to get more details, next to none of them came back to us. Let this PSPrime guy show us real interest, then we'll see."

Aero is quoted saying:

"Your project WILL unfortunately suffer from the reputation established by other fan projects before it: everyone expects you to suddenly stop, give up and disappear... What do I think? My own fan-enthusiasm lead me to complete seven full remixes... Am I interested in working with you? Yes... You potentially have one pair of awesome musicians at your disposal, one of them being a hardcore PS fan and master remixer."

As far as fading away and giving up, this is not us.

I can guarantee that this will happen. My undying passion for the project will not let it die. I have been pouring my soul into it since last year and that will not be changing. When we run into an obstacle, no matter how large, we will stop and find away around it before we continue. We will take this approach step-by-step until it is complete and polished.

Anyway, pretty soon we will be dividing the music department into two cells, the action sequences, scored by NekoPrism, and Akaimizu, who will score everything else (which equates to about 75%+ of the first film). The second film will likely have the most action and fighting. The third film will have a climactic multi-phase battle like the other two, but will likely happen a bit earlier on than in the other films. The third movie will be more focused on wrapping up the story of Earth and tying everything together.

NekoPrism's YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Aeroprism

(My favorite track is Death Trance!)

landman
Aug 5, 2011, 12:29 AM
They said the truth, the internet is full of failed fan-projects, so the only way to avoid disappointment is to "not believe" too much in them until they are finished :p

Ok I could see that guy cosplaying Searren, I'll give you that ^^

CaptainPlanet
Aug 5, 2011, 02:31 AM
Ah, but belief and motivation are what have driven us to this point. ;) This project has pretty much become front-and-center of my life, so if it were to crumble, then so would my dream. Therefore, I will be doing everything in my ability to keep that from happening. I will be utilizing all available resources to make this a reality. This is not just talk, nor has it ever been. It will happen no matter how long it takes.

CaptainPlanet
Aug 5, 2011, 02:32 AM
Ok I could see that guy cosplaying Searren, I'll give you that ^^

One more point for Done Right living up to its name. :)

CaptainPlanet
Aug 17, 2011, 12:52 AM
UPDATE: 08/17/11

New concept art! Today I will be revealing the art for the standard FiestCorp Saber. Note the photon gauge near the base of where the blade would be, as well as a trigger, which would be used to activate the Photon Drive function once the gauge reaches full.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/201/saberx.jpg

CaptainPlanet
Aug 17, 2011, 02:28 PM
Below is the Pistatol, a standard FiestCorp photon pistol.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3439/pistatol.jpg

CaptainPlanet
Aug 17, 2011, 04:39 PM
UPDATE: 8/17/11

New scene location photos. Expect to see lots of city in Phantasy Star Prime! The details have been ironed out and as it turns out, blocking off small sections of this city for shooting isn't as expensive as you might think.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9334/img00108201106301700sma.jpg http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/372/img00107201106201511sma.jpg

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/6829/img00104201106201509sma.jpg http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/3350/img00106201106201510sma.jpg

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7521/img00098201106201505sma.jpg http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7026/img00100201106201506sma.jpg

Zorafim
Nov 11, 2011, 04:08 PM
I was just wondering about this project. Nice to know that it's still going strong. Seeing your sets and concept arts is kinda exciting. I can't wait to see more.

Roger Triton
Nov 20, 2011, 01:10 PM
Thank you so much for this!
It would be cool to get some Cosplay fans of PS3 & PS4 together to make a film. Not some hour long movie, but a short film.