PDA

View Full Version : Attribute Percents

Perfect Troll
Jan 9, 2011, 11:17 AM
I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things. I'm trying to get a good fighmaster palette together. Do I have to worry about grinds/atp on a weapon as much, as long as it has a good attribute rate? I can't really afford too many high percent, high grinded weapons, so I'm just trying to nab up ungrinded, high percent weapons.

Ishia
Jan 9, 2011, 12:02 PM
Unless you want to do things like Time Attacking or racing other people, don't worry about high grinded fighter weapons. A good-high percentage weapon with two or three grinds on it is just fine.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 9, 2011, 01:54 PM
Unless you want to do things like Time Attacking or racing other people, do worry about high grinded fighter weapons. A good-high percentage weapon with two or three grinds on it is just fine.

Agreed.

Most striking weps dont gain much from grinds at all with the exception of the Agito Repca (that one you must grind it to make it strong. Not grinding it is a waste) % on striking weps is FAR more important than it's grinds.

Perfect Troll
Jan 9, 2011, 06:08 PM
Ok, thanks guys! I really appreciate the help.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 9, 2011, 07:12 PM
Np, you can actually find some good 50% S ranks for about 40mill a piece 0/10 non broken for decent prices. Such ass gudda hon's, grand cross, blackheart, yamata misaki, etc etc. These are more common S ranks but at 50% they are still very awesome and cheap now days.

You can also stock up on 42% Ank Buti's and Mugunburgas for about 25-40mill a piece especially right now that they are dropping like candy, so if axes and spears are your thing now's the time to stock up on them.

pikachief
Jan 9, 2011, 08:46 PM
Yup! :D I Purposely buy striking weapons that are the most broken so i can get the highest % for my money's worth ^.^

Powder Keg
Jan 9, 2011, 08:49 PM
I bought a broken Bil De Axe (6/6) that is 50% ground for under 50mil. Biggest steal ever. High percents are good, but IMO grinds are severely overrated on most weapons.

BIG OLAF
Jan 9, 2011, 09:05 PM
High percents are good, but IMO grinds are severely overrated on most weapons.

I agree. I've always thought that, for striking weapons, percent is much more important than grinds. Ranged and Tech weapons, however, rely all on grinds, since the weapons themselves have no percent.