PDA

View Full Version : My AppleNote Appreciation thread

leviayurashyguy
Jan 10, 2011, 11:56 PM
i've been online playing wifi fairly recently and happen to run into delightful FOmarl whose name is Apple(eighthnote) henceforth i will refer to as AppleNote since i'm too lazy to copy paste a real eighth note. if you have played with her, you may understand where i'm coming from.

i just want to express how much fun i have playing with her. she's extremely polite and friendly. she's battle build which is similar to my own FOmarl. she heals and cures my statuses promptly. she's the ONLY player i would gladly do 2 man runs with. when we are together, we make Dark Shrine feel like a Valley run, and we don't even use Grants/Megid. we sync up our buffs/debuffs and pwn everything. and its unspoken even. we just know.

clearing area's with elegance is just half the fun. we play games like "Strafe around the Rosey", "Jump over the chest with Say Goodbye" and "Overzealous emote town spam." she's very entertaining. i get online every chance i get in hopes of partying with her.

well that's it. you guys can comment or your random wifi experiences, but in the end, this is about my AppleNote =D

PSZFann
Jan 11, 2011, 11:22 PM
Ok seeing as no one has posted here, i feel honered to be the first :D :D ok so anyway i just had to say: Grats on finding a good friend, it always makes Gameplay more fun :)

So i just had a quick question for you.. you talk like you have known her for a while. Does this mean that you actually find her again when you decide to jump on free play?? If so, thats AMAZING and i Congratulate you even more :)