PDA

View Full Version : Error Message On Login...

Botchla
Jan 12, 2011, 06:09 PM
I was getting "Your data is locked due to an irregular ending process. Please try connecting again after 10 minutes." I'm able to log back in, but anyone know as to why this would happen? Would like to avoid possibly corrupting my character data, etc. Thanks in advance for any input.

pikachief
Jan 12, 2011, 06:29 PM
I've had this happen to some of my friends before. It's nothing to worry about, maybe just lag on the server side. Idk why it happens but It will do no damage to your characters :)

Omega-z
Jan 12, 2011, 06:42 PM
PikaChief is correct It won't hurt your data, since it's on Sega's side anyway. It happens when you have (sometimes) like blackout, your DNS drops you or Sega does lol during mid-loading. Your character is stored in a cache and needs time to restore it. Otherwise we would be hearing RollBacks a lot. :):rappy:

Amaury
Jan 12, 2011, 07:18 PM
This was happening once on the PC/PS2 servers.

Ethateral
Jan 12, 2011, 07:35 PM
I got this about a month ago. I was simply changing between characters too frequently since I kept forgetting to grab something off of them. Nothing to worry about. Just a silly message.

Dragwind
Jan 12, 2011, 08:18 PM
As others have said, it's really nothing. If a simple restart of PSU doesn't fix it, try again later on and it should fix itself. It's a rare occurrence, really.