PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Like a Dream

Darki
Jan 13, 2011, 03:44 PM
I just tried this for the first time and I got WTF'd when I went to a warp and there was some sort of epic change of doom background music and the numbers in the indicator at the right went red.

So, for the next time, how do we have to do it to get an S? What are those green bonuses that we get sometimes, and what's the count in the right?

pikachief
Jan 13, 2011, 04:15 PM
The mission has a timer. i think its like 500 or 600 seconds to kill as many monsters as you can.

The mission also tells you how many monsters out of 519 monsters you have killed.

Everytime you press the buttons(needs 2 people) to open up an extra block, you gain 30+ seconds. Every 50 enemies you kill you gain +45 Seconds.

S rank just depends on how many enemies you kill, idk what that number is but it isn't that high :)

You also get more end boxes depending on how many enemies you kill and after about 7-8 runs i havent seen anything other than badges, megispheres, and resin's drop :/

EDIT: Oh and the timer turns red when you have 60 seconds left, and every block has 2 buttons that when you press make more enemies spawn and opens an extra block named "???"

Crysteon
Jan 13, 2011, 04:20 PM
You need around 200 enemies to S rank it, and 2 extra big boxes appear if you kill all 519 monsters (killing 519 mobs is the only way to make Double Cannon box appear on S3).

14 small extra boxes appear if the enemy kill count is over 400 < 460. Around 460 < 518, a big box appears, and if it's 519, another big box will appear.

pikachief
Jan 13, 2011, 04:24 PM
isnt it kinda hard to kill 519 on S3? :P

Crysteon
Jan 13, 2011, 04:33 PM
isnt it kinda hard to kill 519 on S3? :P

It is, you're forced to have 4 people (actually, useful people =_=). SUVs save tons of time on certain spawns *cough*Delnadias*cough*, and synchronization is essential to finish it in time.

pikachief
Jan 13, 2011, 04:46 PM
ya i just tried it on S, we're just lvl 100 but we were only able to get to right after the delnadians :P its nice for MP, but besides that it seems a little worthless if u cant get to the boxes :P

LP_Phoenix
Jan 14, 2011, 12:11 AM
cast fighters or all techers would be nice teams, a bad mix with gunners (my char ....) just tough to get through, spawns are too bad for laser in most terms...and if u dont tell which corner of the map u kill, someone else kills what u wanted to kill with the shotgun

milranduil
Jan 14, 2011, 01:29 AM
lol techers. GM is much better than a techer for this mission. Gaozorans, SEED Vitace alone weed them.

Darki
Jan 14, 2011, 06:22 AM
Okay, thanks for the explanation. I play as a WT and my girlfriend as a GT and we managed to get to the Darbelans, but not too much further... I guess we need a team, lol.

milranduil
Jan 15, 2011, 02:24 PM
Here's our trio run of S3 with 90 seconds left!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6LZBOY3svE

LP_Phoenix
Jan 16, 2011, 06:42 AM
okay....well equipped and GASed fighters with the stun effect on weps heh? u can kill with one spiral combo thats much faster then my gunner can do...mayber i should try fg and use my spears

Omi
Jan 16, 2011, 01:37 PM
okay....well equipped and GASed fighters with the stun effect on weps heh? u can kill with one spiral combo thats much faster then my gunner can do...mayber i should try fg and use my spears

Lol... what?

In that video (if that is what you are referencing) I am only lvl 161 and
turn 162 near the end of it, I have absolutely 0 GAS at all. The stun effect
is from the Ten'imuso, which granted does help occasionally, still isn't that
huge of a deal considering it really doesn't proc that much except on Delsabers
and Darbelians, and I can only hit for high 4k to low 5k with the last part of
the combo of Spiral with it.