PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Missions

oG Epik
Jan 13, 2011, 09:29 PM
Well im bored so im asking everyone there favorite missions to run : Excluding event missions...

Mine would have to be Sleeping warriors and White beast

FOkyasuta
Jan 13, 2011, 09:30 PM
MAG. Classic homage right there.

Cloudstrife xx
Jan 13, 2011, 09:34 PM
Bruce's Dungeon and Seed Awakened S3

oG Epik
Jan 13, 2011, 09:48 PM
i also like innocent girl

Tetsaru
Jan 14, 2011, 12:02 AM
Way back in the day, one of my favorite missions was Crimson Beast. It started out in the Parum Relics area, then went outside in a huge area that had lots of enemies (including possible Jaggos) and you had to collect 4 keys to get to De Ragan at the end. It also had a few sections where you needed 3 people to open certain areas.

Other than that, I liked Seed Express, Forest Infiltration, Duel in the Ruins, Bladed Legacy, and a lot of the Neudaiz maps.

BIG OLAF
Jan 14, 2011, 12:13 AM
My favorite mission(s) are:

Sakura Blast
Dancing Birds
Lightning Beasts
Lonely Laboratory
Bladed Legacy

just for purely aesthetic reasons.

MillyB
Jan 14, 2011, 01:04 AM
Bruce's Dungeon

This will always be my favorite run regardless of drops! Fun times with friends running this mission for Mugunburgac {b} and 33% Ank Buit. I can not wait for S3 will be great!!!

pikachief
Jan 14, 2011, 02:05 AM
My favorite was SEED Awakened when it was first released. An hour of keys, gaozorans, megid, and SEED to get to the boss with not 1 but TWO forms only to have everyone lose 5-10 of their scape dolls lol And oh the boss! When Dulk Fakis was first released he was just about as hard as PSU will ever get. Every attack surprised your party the first time and no one knew what to expect, what will he pull out next? A meteor? Why yes, A meteor.

Ph4nt0M2011
Jan 14, 2011, 03:14 AM
Top 3 (not any particular order)

1. True Darknes
2. Seed Express
3. Blade Legacy

SStrikerR
Jan 14, 2011, 12:45 PM
Crimson Beast
Her Secret Mission
True Darkness
Planes Overlord (Speed runs, 2006-style)

Darki
Jan 14, 2011, 04:46 PM
My favorite mission was Dancing birds till they fucked it up with the new "reskin" of it. Those black smokes coming out of nowhere (when the old ones, even weaker, made sense, they had even it's geyser hole on the floor), and those masses of plants in the fucking middle of every open area are just awful. If they had added the mushroom feature to the old version, made the old smoke traps stronger and added the two extra big chicken at the end, I'd be happy. But for all the super awesome features of PSPo2, they had to add the crappiest one. D:

Another mission I like is SEED Express, it was my nightmare till last JP Parum GBR where I got the trick to it.

bupjo
Jan 14, 2011, 11:07 PM
Seed Express
Dual Sentinel
Sakura Blast
Scarred Planet & Lightning Beasts (simply love it there)
Sacred Stream
Moonlight Beast
Hill of Spores
Citadel of Sand
Tunnel Recapture (oh yes)
Lonely Laboratory

The Master eye
Jan 14, 2011, 11:59 PM
Lightning beasts
Egg Thieves
Dark god

Midori Oku
Jan 15, 2011, 01:32 AM
1-Seed Express
2-Duel in the Ruins
3-Sakura Blast
4-Sleeping Warriors (needs an S3)
5-Demons Above (cant wait to get the S3)

DPShiro
Jan 15, 2011, 01:10 PM
I love The Holy Ground, Sleeping Warriors, Citadel of Sand, Sakura Blast, Dancing Birds & Lonely Laboratory, even though the drops suck.
The look and feel of those missions is amazing.

Ithildin
Jan 15, 2011, 05:32 PM
Way back in the day, one of my favorite missions was Crimson Beast.

Ditto.

Oh the memories.

Kenbog
Jan 15, 2011, 05:55 PM
1. Egg thiefs
2. Bruce Dungeon
3. Sakura Blast
4. Her secret mission
5. Awoken serpent
6. Roar of flames
7. Crimson beast
8. Lightning beasts
9. White beast
10. Bladed Legacy

Least favorite:
MAG I am really sick of this mission... plus its also the reason why pc/ps2 fell (...065)

Noblewine
Jan 15, 2011, 07:24 PM
Moonlight Beast
Demon Above
Cost of Research (Price of Research)
Rainbow Beast