PDA

View Full Version : I been scammed :/

JJDaBeast
Jan 16, 2011, 11:41 PM
I was scammed out of my Redline board on Phantasy star for the xbox 360, I dont know where to go with this complaint...but I was scammed out of 13 GB... The char name on PSU was *removed* a..I wanna know if sega can help with this? ... its ugh...

Ishia
Jan 16, 2011, 11:49 PM
Wrong section, wrong forum, wrong website.

Jeff is a notorious scammer who has been getting away with it for almost 6 months now. Sorry, but Sega would be unlikely to help you even if you sent a ticket in.

JJDaBeast
Jan 17, 2011, 01:07 AM
Oh so complaints about scamming does not like come through on this site?

Ishia
Jan 17, 2011, 01:10 AM
This is a fan website, so no.

JJDaBeast
Jan 17, 2011, 03:42 AM
ahhh Ok thanks, do you know where I can go for things like that? because I heard that sega can help me.

str898mustang
Jan 17, 2011, 10:17 AM
go to www.phantasystaruniverse.com and file a ticket.

though Sega wont help you get ur board back

ur solution to getting scammed:
Do ur trades through the forums

x Incubus Leo x
Jan 17, 2011, 10:57 AM
I was scammed out of my Redline board on Phantasy star for the xbox 360, I dont know where to go with this complaint...but I was scammed out of 13 GB... The char name on PSU was (Jeff :D) but his GT was: La La La Miigra..I wanna know if sega can help with this? ... its ugh...

This is not the forums to report scamming u need to go to report that kind of stuff to a GM the link below will take you to GM Edward. Goodluck

http://forums.sega.com/member.php?88177-Edward-Sega

pokefiend
Jan 17, 2011, 11:11 AM
hopefully jeff actually gets banned this time

bupjo
Jan 17, 2011, 11:16 AM
wow people still run scams on this game? lame

MillyB
Jan 17, 2011, 11:43 AM
How do people still get scammed? Sad.........

JJDaBeast
Jan 17, 2011, 12:38 PM
Ok thank you for your help

Getting scammed sucks...but Hopefully a GM can help :/

Ishia
Jan 17, 2011, 12:39 PM
Without any sort of proof, they can't help you.

bloodflowers
Jan 17, 2011, 04:46 PM
People still scam daily on PSU it seems. I got scammed for 30k a week ago, it was an obvious scam - just wanted to catch it on video. Most high value scams are done with trade window glitching. I don't think scamming has ever been treated seriously enough by Sega.

So who is this 'Jeff'?

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jan 18, 2011, 02:01 AM
ya i fell for the old 'put copernia up for 9k then change the price to 90k when u go to buy it' the worst part is, i saw it cost 90k but it didnt click till after i bought it, but there was only 1 or 2, so it wasnt that bad

JJDaBeast
Jan 22, 2011, 04:26 AM
'Jeff' is the name of the character on Phantasy star and stuff, he was the one that scammed me for 12-13 Gold bars, using the Lag Switch, like really? I thought you could'nt really lag switch on the real phantasy star, I thought only the demo, this is ridiculous...seems like I lost my money then :/ and this guy walks away free, with my board..

JCGamer
Jan 22, 2011, 06:47 AM
Wrong section, wrong forum, wrong website.

Jeff is a notorious scammer who has been getting away with it for almost 6 months now. Sorry, but Sega would be unlikely to help you even if you sent a ticket in. XD lmao Indeed Ishia XD if sega did hear this guy replay they wont care XD

JCGamer
Jan 22, 2011, 06:55 AM
dude we are sorry for ur lost, but you wont get your money back and there nothing u or anybody can do about it of the fact that sega submit tickle system sux.so only thing you can do is start over with your head up high.Next time DONT trust anyone anymore.

Powder Keg
Jan 22, 2011, 08:10 AM
go to www.phantasystaruniverse.com and file a ticket.

though Sega wont help you get ur board back

ur solution to getting scammed:
Do ur trades through the forums

The correct website is actually http://help.sega.com

Chances are without proof the player cannot be removed. The GM team has plenty of game data to look at, but I doubt there's game data showing if you were scammed in a trade window and such. Some of the best things you can do:

Record the trade and show details, items on each side being traded, etc.

or

Ask a player mod on the official SEGA forum to moderate a large trade. Player mods aren't always going to be available, but it is another option that I've seen take place before.

Ethateral
Jan 22, 2011, 11:26 AM
People still scam daily on PSU it seems. I got scammed for 30k a week ago, it was an obvious scam - just wanted to catch it on video. Most high value scams are done with trade window glitching. I don't think scamming has ever been treated seriously enough by Sega.

So who is this 'Jeff'?

His character name is"Jeff :D".

Psu5675
Jan 23, 2011, 03:24 PM
sega need to fix the trade glitch
god how long has the trade glitch bin out now about time they fixed

Tart
Jan 24, 2011, 07:43 AM
speaking of gm's how come i dont see them anymore

i played back in MAG on 360 i have returned and have not yet seen one gm