PDA

View Full Version : Did you reach your goals for his event?

dias_flac_0g
Jan 18, 2011, 05:53 AM
I can happily say that I did. I actually thought that I wasnt lol.

My first and most important goal for me was to max out my main which is my beast FF. She was already 180 before the event started however she needed AP so I knew the high exp in the event would help her out greatly. Needless to say I got all of her ap's and maxed out all of the options that I wanted as a FF, not only that but I went ahead and got 11 ap's in store for when we get more GAS options I can easily max some others ones out without having to go and get aexp.

My second goal was to get my MF from 140 to 180 and if possible get as many AP's as I could for her and as many GAS options as well. Took me about 2 weeks to get her from 140 to 180 but i did it. Around this time we still had alot of time left so I was like "hey maybe with some luck, I can max out her GAS options as a MF as well" I did so with about 65mill AEXP and I got her 11 ap's in "storage". I actually just did this right now. I'm REALLY happy about this one. I actually thought I wasnt gonna do it cuz the event is SOOOO BORING now.

Lastly I wanted a lil doll tech mag. Through out the event ive NEVER hit the counter once (so I thought) When I got on my fighter to turn in her Photon Reflector (i'm done with the event and psu for now) just like 5 mins ago I saw the purple letters "Hit the Counter!" I was like "Wow are you ****ing serious?!" little did I know that I had actually hit the counter with my fighter a long time ago so obviously I went in there with the quickness and got my lil doll thingy ^_^

Misc stuff. This wasn't really a "goal" but it's nice to have. I got a whole set of Mugunburgas all 42% and 46% (no 50% unfortunately) which replaced my 46% 50% mugunruks. Replaced my 30% Serafi's with my dream armor Armas Line all 30% plus. Got about 22 stacks of rayspheres, got all 8 music cd's for my two chars, got two killing hears and many Burga and Buti boards which i'm holding on to till they become more expensive to sell lol.

Overall a great event for me even though it got super boring. However i'm glad I took full advantage of it. My MF came up A TON because of it.

I know the event isnt officially over, but we are on the last few days of it so if you had some cool goals or anything like that please post em here :D

If you are close to reaching your goals keep pushing there's still 3 days left.

I'm still feeling the rush from the lil doll tech mag haha. I'm not trying to show off or anything. Just like when I post "negative" things about the community or something relating to myslef I also like to post possitive things :)

Ishia
Jan 18, 2011, 08:42 AM
Nope. Not a single one. This event has been most disappointing to me.

TheAstarion
Jan 18, 2011, 09:13 AM
My goal for this event was to get online with my main account. Sent money to a friend to put on a prepaid credit card (I have a US account and don't live in the US) and these funds cleared on the first day of the event.

First it was the no memberships available for silver members problem, then I found out the credit card had an outstanding balance on it... that Microsoft wouldn't even try to retrieve from it because payment had failed before. Despite the fact that it now had $100+ on it.

2 days left, there's a little glimmer of hope that he can get a new prepaid card and use that... but I'm going to lose my record of "all music discs, all auras, all whips". It wouldn't be so bad if any of them were tradable, but SEGAC in its infinite wisdom decided that event items should be account bound now.

Meh. I played on my alt account, and got my newman to Masterforce. Could have done worse.

pikachief
Jan 18, 2011, 10:34 AM
i also did not reach a single goal. My internet failed for about 3 weeks and it just came back up 2 days ago and i spent half the day leveling up several times but i was so far away from 180 still that I just gave up and decided to spend all my time (im disappearing from PSU games again in 2 under 2 weeks) that i have left on JP servers :)

Skorn
Jan 18, 2011, 10:42 AM
Yes and no. I got three characters of my characters to 180 (they were not that far away) and the haven't touched the 4th. Many burga and buti boards. No Gekka yet (haven't even seen one drop). Only hit the counter once near the start of the event. Mildly successfull for me.

Midori Oku
Jan 18, 2011, 11:31 AM
For the most part yes.

-Made 900mil+ (selling L&K14 Combats, Buti [B]s, and Burga [B]s)
-I have 6 Diskas 40%+ of each element 0/10 for the grind boost (may get/find more)
-I have 10 L&K14 Combats 0/10 waiting for the grind boost
-Stocked up on Paural and Neu Ork for the Neudaiz GBR
-Stocked up on Okarods and Okarod [B]s for the Caduceus/to sell once I get Caduceus x3 to 10/10
-Stocked up on Gachnium/Barlian for the 3rd Year Festa
-Stocked up on Buti [B]s, Burga [B]s, and Adac [B]s for when they go up in price
-I now have 226.5mil AEXP on my Newman (I still need 23mil more to have Actotecher cap in GAS)

I have not hit the counter yet but there is still a bit of time.
At least we getting a GBR this week that means more Meseta!!!! Yay. ^^

Akaimizu
Jan 18, 2011, 11:42 AM
Not yet. I got my main to 169 (and only halfway to 170) at this point. I may be able to close in to at least close to 180 by the end. Though I wont be able to play Wednesday, so I'll probably miss it, but be close enough to find places to top off with.

BIG OLAF
Jan 18, 2011, 11:57 AM
Nope, didn't have any goals. I don't care about PSU enough nowadays to set goals (though I still enjoy playing), anyway. I just don't think that it's worth it to stress over items, "goals", and the like with PSU well over halfway through it's lifespan. Besides that, I've barely even played the event in the past ~3 weeks. My only "goal", in general, on PSU is to just do what I want, play with my friends, and have fun doing it.

EDIT: So, I guess you could say that I have, technically, reached my goal(s).

desturel
Jan 18, 2011, 12:33 PM
My main goal was 10 gulds 10 milla. I had 14 gulds at the start of the event. Now I have 10 guld and 9 milla. I was going to buy one more milla, but since the GBR directly follows this I'll just wait. Milla should drop in price while gulds should go up in price. I might try to buy back up to 14 gulds and resell during the GBR, but I haven't decided yet.

My secondary goal was 2 gekka. I have one Gekka, so halfway there. I don't really feel like spending the cash for gekka when I know it will drop again eventually. I'm patient so that isn't really a problem.

My third goal was 10 L&K combat for a grind boost. I have 14.

My fourth goal was 1 Okiku-mag. I have 2.

Technically I could say Buti, Burga, and Nico were goals, but I never really prioritized them. I my main class is techer, so the fighter weapons are just a nice distraction since they are easy enough to obtain.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 18, 2011, 12:51 PM
For the most part yes.

-Made 900mil+ (selling L&K14 Combats, Buti [B]s, and Burga [B]s)
-I have 6 Diskas 40%+ of each element 0/10 for the grind boost (may get/find more)
-I have 10 L&K14 Combats 0/10 waiting for the grind boost
-Stocked up on Paural and Neu Ork for the Neudaiz GBR
-Stocked up on Okarods and Okarod [B]s for the Caduceus/to sell once I get Caduceus x3 to 10/10
-Stocked up on Gachnium/Barlian for the 3rd Year Festa
-Stocked up on Buti [B]s, Burga [B]s, and Adac [B]s for when they go up in price
-I now have 226.5mil AEXP on my Newman (I still need 23mil more to have Actotecher cap in GAS)

I have not hit the counter yet but there is still a bit of time.
At least we getting a GBR this week that means more Meseta!!!! Yay. ^^

Wow that's cool. This just shows how much different some people's goals were for this event compared to others. Some just wanted to play the event while, you got 900mill and a ton of things lol.

If I had all that stuff I wouldnt even care if I hit the counter or not =P

On a side note, how many Okarods do you need to make a ceduces? I was planning on buying some psycho's, but if ceduces is coming out soon I rather just rock my Okarods for the time being and wait for the new rod other than spend a ton of money now :)

Midori Oku
Jan 18, 2011, 12:54 PM
You only need 1 Okarod and 1 Photon Fluge per Caduceus. :)
And the Caduceus was added to JP during the Great Arms Race so it may be awhile.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 18, 2011, 01:02 PM
You only need 1 Okarod and 1 Photon Fluge per Caduceus. :)
And the Caduceus was added to JP during the Great Arms Race so it may be awhile.

I just looked it up on psupedia. Wow they made the caduceus strong as hell in PSU compared to PSO. In PSO Psycho was the best rod by far. Where do you get a photon fluge at? I wanna stock up on them already lol.

I looked at the shops but can't find any.

Midori Oku
Jan 18, 2011, 01:23 PM
I just looked it up on psupedia. Wow they made the caduceus strong as hell in PSU compared to PSO. In PSO Psycho was the best rod by far. Where do you get a photon fluge at? I wanna stock up on them already lol.

I looked at the shops but can't find any.

They drop in SS/R and Moonlight Beast S3. Photon Fluges are account bound so you cant buy them. (the weapon is also account bound)

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 02:19 PM
Well, lets see
have about 200 or so [b] Ank Buti and Mugunburga Saved up
50 or so diskas 44%+ 0/10 save for the boost
stack or so of Neu Ork saved up for the GBR
fully gased out my MF well almost
50 or so l&k14s saved up for the boost
too many vijeri/rainbows to count lol
And too many Okarod [b] to count lol

Kenbog
Jan 18, 2011, 02:41 PM
I found notting :<
I wanted to return again with xbox with this event but somehow I didn't...
Now I see all those wonderful drops I really regret it :<

dias_flac_0g
Jan 18, 2011, 05:18 PM
They drop in SS/R and Moonlight Beast S3. Photon Fluges are account bound so you cant buy them. (the weapon is also account bound)

Damn that sucks man. Do they drop rarely or kinda frequent? I would like to get like 5 or six lol.

Well, lets see
have about 200 or so [b] Ank Buti and Mugunburga Saved up
50 or so diskas 44%+ 0/10 save for the boost
stack or so of Neu Ork saved up for the GBR
fully gased out my MF well almost
50 or so l&k14s saved up for the boost
too many vijeri/rainbows to count lol
And too many Okarod [b] to count lol

How do you get so much stuff? lol. Soloing all day I assume?

Powder Keg
Jan 18, 2011, 05:29 PM
Only some.

I wanted to cap three characters.
Result: Only capped one. Other two at 150 and 120.

I wanted a Gekka.
Result: lol nope. Might try to blitz S runs with a few people if they're willing for this.

I wanted to stock up on some Burgas and Butis.
Result: Did okay, ran S mostly leveling my alts though.

I wanted a Milla or 7.
Result: Ended up having to buy one.

Overall, the experience isn't as good as I hoped it would be....but it did help quite a bit.

Midori Oku
Jan 18, 2011, 05:31 PM
If I had to compare it to something I would say the drop rate is somewhere around the same as the Serafi-senba [B] at White Beast.

Cloudstrife xx
Jan 18, 2011, 05:35 PM
Almost yes.

Here is what ive done for most of the event and am saving for the grind bonus
-50% Light Mugunburga 0/10
-50% Dark Mugunburga 0/10
-50% Ground Carriguine-Rucar 10/10
-44% Ice Crea Doubles+ 0/10
-50% Ground Mugunburga 0/9
-42% Ice Rabol Nico
-46% Fire Gekitsnata 0/10
-46% Fire Mugunburga 0/10
-46% Lightning Ank Buti 0/10
-46% Dark Ank Buti 0/10
Saved up 25 Mugunburga Boards and 6 Ank Buti boards lol
Fully Gas'ed out My Masterforce (Estellise) well just need 15 more Ap and shes done
Fully Gas'ed out Jess and VictoriX VII on Fighmaster
Fully Gas'ed out VictoriX VII on Fortegunner and Gunmaster
And got my new male cast to lvl 88 as of this post
And managed a 4:41 solo fighmaster time on Frozen Flowers S2
And coming 2nd in Ringmaster's Giveaway Race duo with Viper and winning 60mil and getting a 50% Ground Mugunburga 0/9

dias_flac_0g
Jan 18, 2011, 06:18 PM
If I had to compare it to something I would say the drop rate is somewhere around the same as the Serafi-senba [B] at White Beast.

Wow that sucks, I hope there's an easier way to get such items :(

Serafi-senba is kinda rare IMO at white beast.

I really wish the item wasnt account bound. This whole account bound shit is starting to annoy me alot. I wouldnt mind paying some nice cash for a few of them if it wasnt account bound.

Midori Oku
Jan 18, 2011, 06:42 PM
Wow that sucks, I hope there's an easier way to get such items :(

Serafi-senba is kinda rare IMO at white beast.

I really wish the item wasnt account bound. This whole account bound shit is starting to annoy me alot. I wouldnt mind paying some nice cash for a few of them if it wasnt account bound.
http://www.psupedia.info/RSD_Trading_Station

dias_flac_0g
Jan 18, 2011, 07:10 PM
It looks like I will be doing GAM missions isnted of GBR then =P

I only want Granahodoras from this new GBR so it's no big deal. I just hope there's some people doing GAM missions.

Tart
Jan 18, 2011, 09:18 PM
i just did not have a feel for this event
i helped many people run temple of traps (oh how it was fun :( )
i think it was because it had no boss and the bonus round was a pain to do with randoms
and if i solo'd and forgot to lock the people joining and leaving drove me mad
i racked up so many rays and drops in the first day that the rewards did not seem rewarding
and since the demo died and so many demo noobs appeared the spam was worse than MAG
oh and the gacha spam zomg i rarely balacklist but i have 100+ on there just from this event :(

on another note all my toons are named Tart be it robo Tart ot lil Tart hit me up if you see me

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 09:23 PM
How do you get so much stuff? lol. Soloing all day I assume?

No, I did not solo all day. I ran when I had the chance.. did you miss the part where I did not even fully gas out my MF?

dias_flac_0g
Jan 18, 2011, 10:54 PM
No, I did not solo all day. I ran when I had the chance.. did you miss the part where I did not even fully gas out my MF?

Haha, yup. I just focused on all of your things. Regardless you are very lucky then because I actually ran the event a lot when I had the chance which was everyday atleast.

That aside i'm still happy with what I got.

Kryslin
Jan 19, 2011, 02:34 AM
Hmm...

I would have had to play 168 hrs to make my primary goal, to go from 138 to 180. As I have a day job, I knew I wasn't going to make it. I've got 13 levels (playing solo Frozen Flowers S2), so I'm not unhappy there. I've got enough Rayspheres I can exchange for expensive ingredients for quite some time... My biggest achievement though was finally having a Milla drop, so I now have a Guld & Milla to grind up a bit more after the event. Also, I managed to get 5 rare missions...No Red/Knight from Phantom Fissure S (but lots of XP!)

All in all, a good event.

milranduil
Jan 19, 2011, 03:13 AM
Hmm...

I would have had to play 168 hrs to make my primary goal, to go from 138 to 180. As I have a day job, I knew I wasn't going to make it. I've got 13 levels (playing solo Frozen Flowers S2), so I'm not unhappy there. I've got enough Rayspheres I can exchange for expensive ingredients for quite some time... My biggest achievement though was finally having a Milla drop, so I now have a Guld & Milla to grind up a bit more after the event. Also, I managed to get 5 rare missions...No Red/Knight from Phantom Fissure S (but lots of XP!)

All in all, a good event.

Not sure how you figure that lol. It hardly takes on average 4 hours to level up during non-event period let alone during this one.

Kryslin
Jan 19, 2011, 03:43 AM
Character is a Cast(F) Guntecher(20), playing Solo. I never said I was doing this the easy way, did I?

96K Exp per Frozen Flowers S2 Run (Block 1 and Temple 1), every 20 minutes. From L138 to L180 is approx 39,002,000 xp., or 407 runs, or 135 hrs playing time (not counting time spent between missions, for recharge, getting rid of excess stuiff, compressing Photons and Drops, and checking the room shop.

That's 21 days, 8 hours per day. Between Work (9 hrs/day, 5 or 6 days/week), Sleep (8 hours/day) , Chores, Holidays (Lose 8 days there alone), and body maintenance (Eating, Bathroom, et alia), I ran out of hours. I'd need a week extension of the event, and a week's vacation from work... Neither of which I've got. :)

The key thing here is Solo Play. I have a problem finding open parties @ 0100 CDT (Weekdays) and I'm rarely on weekends (overtime at work, family, et alia). The few times I've had open parties during the event, someone came in, looked around, and left the party, which caused instant mission failure.

And there you go.

However, I'm in a much better position to survive some of the other S2 and some of the lower level S3 missions, so I should be able to do a little better than a level every other week. At least I can stop running Sakura Blast S2 for a while, and do some other runs...

desturel
Jan 19, 2011, 10:04 AM
The key thing here is Solo Play.

I think the bigger problem is that Guntecher will have a hard time finishing any of the bonus missions. The only one you could legitimately finish would be the Orcdillian one as that class. Your foie probably isn't strong enough as a Cast to take down the Seed Ardite quickly.

The bonus mission is where you get most of your EXP.

Did you have another class you can play?

I have a problem finding open parties @ 0100 CDT (Weekdays) and I'm rarely on weekends (overtime at work, family, et alia).

I've run with some people from Alabama who stay on until 3am EST, so that would be 2am CST. Honestly at 1 CST, there should still be a good amount of California/Oregon people on.

The few times I've had open parties during the event, someone came in, looked around, and left the party, which caused instant mission failure.

That's one of the reasons why I stopped running on Universe 1. Honestly this mission is easy enough that a group of three should be able to finish it 100% of the time, but many of the random groups I was running with in Universe 1 were failing it for stupid reasons, such as not even trying to get any of the time bonuses.

Really guys, luring the Lapucha and the Naval isn't that hard to do. You should at least get those bonuses if nothing else.

Kryslin
Jan 19, 2011, 11:24 AM
I think the bigger problem is that Guntecher will have a hard time finishing any of the bonus missions. The only one you could legitimately finish would be the Orcdillian one as that class. Your foie probably isn't strong enough as a Cast to take down the Seed Ardite quickly.

The bonus mission is where you get most of your EXP.

Did you have another class you can play?

I've got alts, but at 1/3rd the level. No other classes on the main. Die hard Guntecher until the bitter, bitter end.

I've gone and done both routes through the temple on A, and cleared 3 1/2 areas of the Frigid Challenge on B solo. My attack techs are kind of weak, being only in the mid teens (There are exceptions, but Foie isn't one of them...).

Like I said, I'm in a position now to survive more S2 and some S3 missions solo.

Another problem is if I find an open party, most don't want a Guntecher in them. They want an Acrotecher(L40 Buffs), or Gunmaster(Damage++).... Usually, less than 3 minutes in, I get booted...

So, I usually wind up solo, slogging through S2's with partner characters as HP buffers....

desturel
Jan 19, 2011, 12:03 PM
Another problem is if I find an open party, most don't want a Guntecher in them. They want an Acrotecher(L40 Buffs), or Gunmaster(Damage++).... Usually, less than 3 minutes in, I get booted...

I'd let you run with me, but I'm not on that late unfortunately. I get off at 0000 EST, so 2300 CDT.

I have another guntecher that runs with me from time to time. He's 160 human female with mostly level 30 bullets (he mainly plays PSP2 not PSU although I think his fire bullets are around 37~38 now) and we can clear it with him in the party easily with just 3 people in the party. Before the time bonus, we needed four people, but really it's more of a matter of teamwork than what classes you're playing.

milranduil
Jan 19, 2011, 12:28 PM
Character is a Cast(F) Guntecher(20), playing Solo. I never said I was doing this the easy way, did I?

96K Exp per Frozen Flowers S2 Run (Block 1 and Temple 1), every 20 minutes. From L138 to L180 is approx 39,002,000 xp., or 407 runs, or 135 hrs playing time (not counting time spent between missions, for recharge, getting rid of excess stuiff, compressing Photons and Drops, and checking the room shop.

That's 21 days, 8 hours per day. Between Work (9 hrs/day, 5 or 6 days/week), Sleep (8 hours/day) , Chores, Holidays (Lose 8 days there alone), and body maintenance (Eating, Bathroom, et alia), I ran out of hours. I'd need a week extension of the event, and a week's vacation from work... Neither of which I've got. :)

The key thing here is Solo Play. I have a problem finding open parties @ 0100 CDT (Weekdays) and I'm rarely on weekends (overtime at work, family, et alia). The few times I've had open parties during the event, someone came in, looked around, and left the party, which caused instant mission failure.

And there you go.

However, I'm in a much better position to survive some of the other S2 and some of the lower level S3 missions, so I should be able to do a little better than a level every other week. At least I can stop running Sakura Blast S2 for a while, and do some other runs...
Your problem is there. Cast GT is horrible lol. You'd be much better off playing fG. Even so, I don't know how it takes you 20 minutes to clear 2 blocks...

Also, if 135 hours were correct at 8 hours a day...last I checked 135/8 is roughly 17, not 21.

Kryslin
Jan 19, 2011, 01:13 PM
Cast GT has one problem - lack of ATP. With L40 bullets, I'm hitting for 1100 a pull (rifle, w/o buffs, 1300+ w/buffs)(I have a Cati/Power unit, looking for better). That's 4 hits for ageeta/sageeta, 8 hits for Ollaka, Olgohmon, Kudetobe, 12 hits for Jigobooma, and something like 30 for Ubrakada. With Masei-Sou(L40), it's much the same. Twins, Shotguns, Cards and Crossbows (which do more damage) all have too short a range to safely use against L20/30 barta spitters, and my attack techs are lacking (only because I got started on them late).

I never said I was doing this the easy way. :)

Every run, I have to recharge the weapons - 3-5 minutes, depending on lag. I have to dump/sell stuff, another 5-10 minutes. Every 5 runs, I have to compress photons and drops, and another 5 minutes. Things add up. In the end, I simply ran out of time to do it solo.

MillyB
Jan 19, 2011, 01:53 PM
Cast GT has one problem - lack of ATP. With L40 bullets, I'm hitting for 1100 a pull (rifle, w/o buffs, 1300+ w/buffs)(I have a Cati/Power unit, looking for better). That's 4 hits for ageeta/sageeta, 8 hits for Ollaka, Olgohmon, Kudetobe, 12 hits for Jigobooma, and something like 30 for Ubrakada. With Masei-Sou(L40), it's much the same. Twins, Shotguns, Cards and Crossbows (which do more damage) all have too short a range to safely use against L20/30 barta spitters, and my attack techs are lacking (only because I got started on them late).

I never said I was doing this the easy way. :)

Every run, I have to recharge the weapons - 3-5 minutes, depending on lag. I have to dump/sell stuff, another 5-10 minutes. Every 5 runs, I have to compress photons and drops, and another 5 minutes. Things add up. In the end, I simply ran out of time to do it solo.

It takes you 10minutes to sell stuff and 5minutes to recharge lol lo0l ;p

Akaimizu
Jan 19, 2011, 02:15 PM
I have another guntecher that runs with me from time to time. He's 160 human female with mostly level 30 bullets (he mainly plays PSP2 not PSU although I think his fire bullets are around 37~38 now) and we can clear it with him in the party easily with just 3 people in the party. Before the time bonus, we needed four people, but really it's more of a matter of teamwork than what classes you're playing.

Actually. Level 169. Level 170 in about 2 runs. Only my Shotgun fire bullets are around 37-38. The majority of my other bullets, regardless of element, are 41 and above. Some capped at 50, though that is no use on a Guntecher that hasn't extended their bullet reach, yet.

I wont be able to get on until later tonight, though. I work my 2nd job tonight, which usually holds me until 10PM EST. Which might give me a bit over an hour to play.

@Kryslin - Take note. Crossbows are actually pretty effective against quite a few of the mobs, if you're playing keep away. Mainly due to both your ability to strafe and the fact that they have no character movement delay after you fire them. (Something Shotguns have in spades). You'll lose some DPS compared to Shotguns, but often when safety is required, the DPS of crossbows technically wins given your lack of time spent blocking or getting hit. The other aspect is that they spread DoT status effects like none other. (Other than traps, that is). Guntecher is one of the last classes that actually knows what DoT status effects are. (Given the fact they're one of the few non-overpowered classes left)

The bigger issue with with certain high speed mobs, who clear the distance very fast. Then again, not much other than rifles (with their knockdown hitstun bullets) faire against that. Not so much the range, but moreso the special 31+ level rifle bullet effect. Of course, there are some encounters (in general) where the rifle stands alone as a great safe and fairly speedy way to deal with them. But if the encounter is safe enough for me to close the range a bit, I'll go for the more damaging somewhat less safe weapons. Desturel is pretty much on the money when it comes to GTs and the bonus missions. I pretty much clear the very one he speaks of, the others often take too much time.

oG Epik
Jan 19, 2011, 02:31 PM
I think i would have if i didnt start at like jan 5th lol i got my beast from 84-114 and my cast 0-80 might get to 85 tomorrow then i will be at Plain Overlords for 2 weeks get all shotgun bullets 50

Cleptomaniac
Jan 19, 2011, 03:25 PM
I got a lot of butis/burgas. (wish I had a complete full second set of butis...)

Mugunburgas!
46 fire
46 fire
50 fire
42 ice
46 ice
50 ice
50 lightning
50 lightning
46 ground
46 ground
46 ground
50 ground
46 light
46 light
46 light
46 dark
46 dark
50 dark

Ank buti!
50 fire
46 ice
46 ice
42 lightning
46 lightning
46 ground
42 light
46 light
50 dark

Plus tons of AEXP!
Neu Ork
Bought 4 stacks of S+10 for grinding
Bought 50% 10/10 double agito light and dark
Bunch of 46 rucars/gekitsnatas to grind also!

Now the hard part is grinding them to 10...

desturel
Jan 19, 2011, 04:13 PM
I wont be able to get on until later tonight, though. I work my 2nd job tonight, which usually holds me until 10PM EST. Which might give me a bit over an hour to play.

You know I don't get on until around 10 PM so that doesn't matter to me. I think we'll be doing Temple of Traps for Vanessa and Akzena though.

Blue man
Jan 21, 2011, 02:11 AM
came back on the back end of this event but i think i reached a good goal since last thursday i went from 148 to 169 which happened 1 hr ago and got about 150 mil and for once i got a milla drop lol

Akaimizu
Jan 21, 2011, 02:45 PM
Nice. About time I see more who payed the price of tons of runs, finding those Jiggy-with-it boomas, and they finally drop the Milla.

I may get another shot at it during the next Boost Road event.