PDA

View Full Version : seriously need help!

everson84
Jan 18, 2011, 05:54 AM
Ok, got psu this morning, logged onto the online game and downloaded the illuminas add on pack. I've created a character and been through the tutorial.

Now, some problems. First, the mission counter only seems to have 1 mission available: frozen flowers. In fact this seems to be the only mission anyone is doing. Please, please don't tell me that I bought this game and theres only actually one level to play?

ok, second problem, I'm in afore mentioned frozen flowers, about 3 rooms in, there are ice crystals to melt but no red pad to charge my heat reflector thing with. How in gods name do i get past this room??

help quickly would be much appreciated!

cheers

str898mustang
Jan 18, 2011, 08:37 AM
it's called an Event

TheAstarion
Jan 18, 2011, 09:16 AM
Frozen Flowers is just an event mission, all the rest of the missions are available now and forever, but the Absolute Zero event missions (Frozen Flowers, that other bonus mission, and the rest) are only available until Thursday night.

There's a whole big game out there, but people sadly stick to the hotspots, which are usually the event mission of the day... or White Beast.

To answer your question, in the third block (the temple), all crystals can be smashed with weapons once all the enemies are dead.

pikachief
Jan 18, 2011, 10:40 AM
That's an event mission. It is boosted in experience so that you may level faster. It'll be gone by Thursday night. if you're curious as to how many missions are in the game this is a list, the missions we have are in the pink boxes, the light blue and green are the lobbies in which you do the missions and the dark blue boxes are missions we do not yet have.

http://www.psupedia.info/Missions

If you see we have plenty of missions BUT most people, if there is no event or something called a "Gaurdains Boost Road" (GBR) will most likely only run one or two missions anyways (White Beast, or SEED Express).

[spoiler-box] A GBR is when they select certain missions and when you run the missions a number of times it gives u an increased drop boost and a GBR usually comes with either new missions or higher ranked versions of old missions [/spoiler-box]

You can always, of course, try getting some people to do other missions elsewhere if you'd like though :P