PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360/pc jp trade

pstargod
Jan 18, 2011, 07:39 AM
not sure if this is the right place for this but im interested in trading some of my xbox 360 psu stuff for stuff on the jp servers if anyone is interested let me know thanks

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 18, 2011, 07:58 AM
How'd that work? :o I'm guessing people who use both versions? Don't forget JP economy is vastly different to Xbox one, in that everything is dirt cheap due to the massive JP population and all the newer events etc etc.

Tifa

pstargod
Jan 18, 2011, 08:39 AM
How'd that work? :o I'm guessing people who use both versions? Don't forget JP economy is vastly different to Xbox one, in that everything is dirt cheap due to the massive JP population and all the newer events etc etc.

Tifa

yeah i understand that i was thinking mayby someone that ises both versions or lol by anychance quiting the jp ver for the xbox 360 i dont know why in gods name anyone would do that but never know

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 18, 2011, 10:05 AM
Hmm iunno. I wish I could play xbox version. I know with JP there's updates nearly every 2 weeks but the language barrier is a big turn off. But tbh i'm a PC gamer. Anyways each to their own I suppose but the amount of new content on JP might make people wanna move? Hard to tell really cos it's personal preference. buut the Guardians Training is great help/info for getting started on JP PSU :) Oh and with GC in all honesty you can be making quick money in no time, within the first month I had aevery item i coudl have ever hoped for including a full set of 40% 8/10 agito repca's xD

Tifa

pstargod
Jan 18, 2011, 11:24 AM
Hmm iunno. I wish I could play xbox version. I know with JP there's updates nearly every 2 weeks but the language barrier is a big turn off. But tbh i'm a PC gamer. Anyways each to their own I suppose but the amount of new content on JP might make people wanna move? Hard to tell really cos it's personal preference. buut the Guardians Training is great help/info for getting started on JP PSU :) Oh and with GC in all honesty you can be making quick money in no time, within the first month I had aevery item i coudl have ever hoped for including a full set of 40% 8/10 agito repca's xD

Tifa

exactly why i moved to jp the pro's outway the cons

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 12:15 PM
I have tried this before.. but my topic got deleted yay some bs

pstargod
Jan 18, 2011, 07:53 PM
I have tried this before.. but my topic got deleted yay some bs

if i cant oh well im still having a blast on jp

pstargod
Jan 22, 2011, 12:51 AM
bummpppp