PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of help

oG Epik
Jan 18, 2011, 08:15 PM
For one can someone link me a GM guide or just the entire page of guides for like PA leveling and how to turn any normal controller in to a turbo

Ishia
Jan 18, 2011, 08:21 PM
Maybe you should not cheat, hm?

oG Epik
Jan 18, 2011, 08:22 PM
Well its not even thats its i can find the pages that has all the guides for everything and those are the only ones i remember seeing on there

DPShiro
Jan 18, 2011, 08:27 PM

This ^

oG Epik
Jan 18, 2011, 08:28 PM
And as i said those were just examples of whats on the page im talking i just want the guides

XbikXBd
Jan 18, 2011, 08:33 PM

^This

oG Epik
Jan 18, 2011, 08:34 PM
yo r u ever gonna play again lol

XbikXBd
Jan 18, 2011, 08:37 PM
dude i told u a long time ago my friend has myGT atm and i am finishing up on JP PSU......

oG Epik
Jan 18, 2011, 08:45 PM
Oh no u didnt you said you were moving.. Also can you link me the Guide page

XbikXBd
Jan 18, 2011, 08:52 PM
as in what to guide?

oG Epik
Jan 18, 2011, 08:58 PM
Ive seen a page full of all kinds of guides on here for everything and i cant find it... Also for sniper bullets at lvl 31 do all of them get the Knockdown effect or is that just mayalee shot or killer shot

pikachief
Jan 18, 2011, 09:28 PM
I don't have a guide but i typed this out for you to see if it helps.

Rifles (Very long to level and there is no way really to level other than to just shoot things)
[spoiler-box]
For all Elemental bullets

LV 1-10 = Status Effect lvl 2 (20% Attribute Rate)
LV 11-20 = Status Effect lvl 3 (26% Attribute Rate)
LV 21-30 = Status Effect lvl 4 (32% attribute Rate)
LV 31-40 = Knock Back (40% Attribute Rate)
LV 41-50 = Status Effect lvl 5 (48% Attribute Rate)

Mayalee Shot is like this except that it does NOT gain knock back.
Killer Shot does not gain knock back nor does it ever get past Status Effect lvl 4.

Rifles also shoot faster at lvl 1-20 than higher levels for some reason.

[/spoiler-box]

Shotguns (level these all up to 41+ or 31+, depending on your class, they're teh best and level up the fastest)
[spoiler-box]

For all elemental bullets

LV 1-10 = Ehhh...
LV 11-20 = It's OKAY
LV 21-30 = AWESOME
LV 31-40 = Gets a bit awesome-er
LV 41-50 = Get even a little bit awesome-er-er.

Barada Yoga = lowers accuracy. Stupid.
Barada Chamga = Has a lvl 4 status effect for putting cute little hearts on the enemies ooglay faces :wacko:

[/spoiler-box]

Laser Cannons (These and shotguns are the best. Try to find enemies with big spawns of small monsters and hallways like Sakura Blast or Sleeping Warriors. More enemies shot at once = faster leveling!)
[spoiler-box]

LV 1-10 (30% Attribute Rate)
LV 11-20 (35% Attribute Rate)
LV 21-30 (40% Attribute Rate)
LV 31-40 (45% Attribute Rate)
LV 41-50 (50% Attribute Rate)

Lasers are very very strong and if you can hit multiple enemies at once its the quickest ways to kill things.

The PA Frag. PAs are not even worth mentioning.
[/spoiler-box]

Twin Handguns
[spoiler-box]
Ya they're pretty cool and stuff. You should level them they become about as useful as rifles when it comes to range and damage but of course not in Status effect or knock back. But when your killing things so fast you don't really need that stuff.

You don't need to know anything else other than they're a little bit weaker than rifles but they're more mobile and level up faster. PA Fragment PAs are fun but like all GM PA's they're not as good as the elemental ones.

(yes i just got lazy here lol)
[/spoiler-box]

Other than lasers the only GM guns that really need any help about how to level them are lasers. And even then its just shoot as many things as once as u can. lol

AFK Leveling & Turbo Controllers
[spoiler-box]
Ya don't cheat ;)

[/spoiler-box]

oG Epik
Jan 18, 2011, 09:58 PM
well thanx and im guessing at 41 you still keep the knock back

pikachief
Jan 18, 2011, 10:07 PM
yup at 41 u keep the knock back :) also some enemies, mainly just carriguines, seem to be pretty resistant to the knock back. You can still knock them back but it wont stop them from doing whatever they want lol

oG Epik
Jan 18, 2011, 11:51 PM
Well thanx im working on all my Shotty bullets right now getting ready for the 2x

TheAstarion
Jan 19, 2011, 10:26 AM
Gunmaster guide:

Press X.

oG Epik
Jan 19, 2011, 11:10 AM
I ment by good equipment and what not

bloodflowers
Jan 19, 2011, 11:38 AM
There are several turbo pads available, the only good one I've found is the original Hori EX Turbo as it has physical on/off switches. They're a good way to reduce wear and tear on your hands since Sega utterly failed at control ergonomics again. The game should have repeat fire as standard, even arcade shooters worked that one out in the 90s.

pikachief
Jan 19, 2011, 12:46 PM
i never used that in shooters. i know i can hold the button but i just love the feeling of MASHING! more lol.

Oh and when it comes to equipment if you can
Rifles- (the 15* one i cant remember the name of it, shows how much i care about rifles)
Shotguns- Anything will do but Spread Needle and Spread Needle/ G is best
Laser Cannon- Try getting a Adahna Cannon they aren't that expensive anymore (at least not compared to the 200 mil i spent when they first came out :( )
Twin handguns- Guld and Milla

If short on cash, Killer Elite--Shigga Pakuda/Pakudac grinded--Love Inferno--Battlestoppers

That pallet will still do you just fine and you'll be pulling out just a bit less damage than some super awesome expensive pallet as long as you have your PAs leveled :)

Oh and a shotgun's atp hardly matters. your base ATP, its elemental % and its PA's ATP modifier are what matters most. Spread Needles are more of a OHH LOOK I HAS A COOL GUN! type of weapon lol not necessary (also pakudas have a wider shot, as if u can get 2 targets close enough to the bullets, 1 bullet can hit 2 targets) :)

Demon Hawk Leo
Jan 19, 2011, 01:32 PM
my psu demo cant connect does any 1 know why? i live in canada and i have gold

MillyB
Jan 19, 2011, 01:52 PM
my psu demo cant connect does any 1 know why? i live in canada and i have gold

Its been having issues for awhile now just get the real game already.