PDA

View Full Version : Server Fail

Tart
Jan 20, 2011, 01:15 AM
Server 1 and 2 have vanished the pop'd back then server 1 vanished again

now i am not saying this is the case but is this the same glitch that happened on the demo ?

pls no randoms i prefer advice from the veterans of PSOworld they have been here a long time and seen almost everything

BlackAlphaG
Jan 20, 2011, 01:45 AM
It's the servers crashing due to being overpopulated. And basically, whenever
server 1 goes down, 2 becomes the new 1 (so to speak) and everyone just migrates there, causing it to crash for a few minutes as well. Not really a "glitch".

ZER0 DX
Jan 20, 2011, 01:54 AM
Starting to wonder if they just need to get new servers.

BlackAlphaG
Jan 20, 2011, 01:55 AM
Or maybe all the drama teens need to get outta Uni 1... :sleepy:

pstargod
Jan 20, 2011, 02:03 AM
people crowd the first server everyone needs to spreed out but that wont ever happen

BlackAlphaG
Jan 20, 2011, 02:22 AM
Indeed. But it would still be better without all the spam advertisers and 11-14 year old kids who think they're a bunch of bad asses. :nono:

pikachief
Jan 20, 2011, 02:28 AM
idk... even when we used to have almost 2 full universes on a daily basis the universes wouldn't drop. I think the servers are just getting old :P lol

EDIT: ok they dropped once or twice or so, but it was very rare and this is much too often :P

BlackAlphaG
Jan 20, 2011, 02:30 AM
Back in the day, people also didn't try to get in a full Uni. They'd just go on to the next one. Just a guess though.

pikachief
Jan 20, 2011, 02:31 AM
hmm no people tried to get into a full uni. even more so then if not the same now. you'd see about 15 people at one uni cube at a time sometimes trying to get into 1. sometimes it would take so long that i'd start conversations with the people lol

BlackAlphaG
Jan 20, 2011, 02:34 AM
Still not surprising, really. It was pretty rare until here recently... It was a blue-moon occurrence, really.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jan 20, 2011, 02:55 PM
The problem comes from too many ppl in the same lobby andlessly spamming, not just from too many ppl on one server. Even on PC/PS2 servers we had crashes due to this without the universe being full.

Bottom line is that the Servers sega uses cant handle the overload of endless "AFK" spamming.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jan 20, 2011, 04:02 PM
Or maybe all the drama teens need to get outta Uni 1... :sleepy:

HAHHA! 4thies! Little drama causing 4thies XDD