PDA

View Full Version : hair ticket

pstargod
Jan 20, 2011, 01:59 AM
where do u get hair tickets with GC?

TenebriS
Jan 20, 2011, 05:52 AM
first of all, you dont get it with GC you get it via coupon service (20% of USED GC turn into coupons) and then you go to the GC-area at the colony and choose the coupon shop.

After this you go to lumilass and get a random hairstyle(at Cast also heads) for the ticket, only for that one character

pstargod
Jan 20, 2011, 06:28 AM
first of all, you dont get it with GC you get it via coupon service (20% of USED GC turn into coupons) and then you go to the GC-area at the colony and choose the coupon shop.

After this you go to lumilass and get a random hairstyle(at Cast also heads) for the ticket, only for that one character

they are all random >.>

pikachief
Jan 20, 2011, 12:56 PM

I get coupons for my used GC? :O lol which option is the coupon shop in the GC area? lol

eek i just checked its 600 coupons to one hair style. and if thats 20% of all used GC is coupons thats 12,000 GC O.o lol thats over $100 of gaurdians cash! About $145 actually O.o

Karen Erra
Jan 20, 2011, 01:53 PM
actually 600 Coupons would be 3000 GC ... ^^ since 3000 x 0,20 is 600 :P so 1 hairstyle makes 3000 GC

pikachief
Jan 20, 2011, 01:56 PM
ok cool i just suck at math thanks :D now i have the urge to spend 24$ on GC... MUST RESIST! lol

Ryno
Jan 20, 2011, 02:14 PM
unless you want to gamble like mE Which I had to cancel my credit card because I recieved a bunch of mail. Lol. I spent at least $800 in GC to get specific clothing and and hair style and the last hair style ticket that I wanted was last! Lol. But then after a while it got old. So I went back to my original. At least I made more than 2 stacks of meseta by selling GC clothing. But your choice. Because one day it can get old leaving the same hair style on. I've learned my lesson.

pikachief
Jan 20, 2011, 02:25 PM
I just wanna try my luck at any hairstyle i like them all :D As long as i get one for my female beast i'll be happy :P I just need 1,000 more GC to spend then lol but i forgot how to buy it :(