PDA

View Full Version : A little more help please . .

everson84
Jan 20, 2011, 08:23 AM
Ok, so I've been playing for a few days now, turned my ranger into a fortgunner and I'm level 32 (I Think). I've been feeding my PM and its almost lvl20 (pure range). I've got about 150k meseta.

I'm not sure where to get some better gear now, should I be farming missions or trying to get hold of boards for my pm and synth items? I'm really not sure which will get the best results.

Should I even be worried about gear at this level or just leveling up?

Finally, I swopped to fortgunner as soon as my ranger hit lvl 10. Is this a good idea or should I have leveled my ranger up higher first? I'm pretty sure I want to go balls out guns at this point.

cheers for any advice!

oG Epik
Jan 20, 2011, 09:41 AM
Well to make money in my opinion u need a Pure Striking bot cause you can get ele percentages with guns and wands/rods you dont get that so farm missions and if u want a full pure ranger bot cheap and fast do only nothing but Ex traps very fast

NiceOnes
Jan 20, 2011, 12:03 PM
Don't worry about gear too much at level 32. Might as well just focus on leveling and jump into the high end gear when you're ready for it.

pikachief
Jan 20, 2011, 12:59 PM
yea if u want better gear, go to the regular shops at like parum and moatoob and check which ones would be better than what you have now. then go search for those items in player shops so hopefully u can get a better deal :)