View Full Version : GC guide>?

pstargod
Jan 20, 2011, 09:07 AM
any guides for GC? please

TheAstarion
Jan 21, 2011, 09:01 AM
Spend it all on clothes!

Sell the clothes for TRILLIONS!

That, or just pimp out your favourite non-tradable items to 40%, switch elements when necessary (a rainbow set of 50% vish kusebs with freeze are a godsend), and just spend spend spend on grinding and repairing things.

Other than that, run GC missions when things you want are in fashion. Steam Burst was one of the first GC items and is still one of the best guns out there.

pstargod
Jan 21, 2011, 10:14 AM
Spend it all on clothes!

Sell the clothes for TRILLIONS!

That, or just pimp out your favourite non-tradable items to 40%, switch elements when necessary (a rainbow set of 50% vish kusebs with freeze are a godsend), and just spend spend spend on grinding and repairing things.

Other than that, run GC missions when things you want are in fashion. Steam Burst was one of the first GC items and is still one of the best guns out there.

how would you be aable to sell clothes for that much are they worth that much>??

VectormanX
Jan 21, 2011, 11:05 AM
copy and pasted from a post someone made a while back

GC Weapon Strengthening (up to + 8 ):
The following grinds requiring the following amounts of GC:
0>1 10
1>2 20
2>3 30
3>4 50
4>5 80
5>6 120
6>7 160
7>8 250

The following to repair your broken weapons:
0/0>0/1 10
1/1>1/2 20
2/2>2/3 30
3/3>3/4 40
4/4>4/5 50
5/5>5/6 100
6/6>6/7 150
7/7>7/8 200
8/8>8/9 300
9/9>9/10 600

And for Elemental Modification:
Remove Element 100
Change Element 750 (Element remains the same)
Add Element 800 (Element becomes 10%)

Element Strengthening (up to 40%):
For each 1% within the following brackets, you are required to pay the following GC.
01~10% 5
10~20% 10
20~30% 20
30~40% 40

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 21, 2011, 12:12 PM
Yes, clothes literally sell for 10's of millions of meseta. Female ONLY. You may have seen msot of the JP chars running around in lolita style toons with skimpy outfits. Colour will affect price HUGELY. Don't ask me why but it really does, so one colour could sell for 5 mil, another will sell for 90. Check the price listings on the market extremly carefully, I had one costume where the colour scheme wasn't on the list, so I checked again twice, takes a while if you don't type in the clothing type in search and instead do it by gradual price increments. Anyways it wasn't there, so I sold it for 90 million and it sold within 5 minutes. This was the same day the new costumes were released.

Firstly do the Gacha when a new set of clothes is released, then list them ASAP to sell for most money before the market becomes flooded. DONT get into a price war with someone because you could loose 10's of millions, jjsut let theirs sell first. With so many people playing the price wars can get very agressive and very excessive in price cuts.

But yeah you'll make a lot of money in no time, I joined JP PSU, spent...an unhealthy amount on GC around errrm £700 in less than 3 months but ended up with more equipment, including a full set of 40% 8/8/ agito repca's than I'd earnt in 3 years of playing EU PSU on PC.

The GC exclusive runs are fun, Legacy of Light amongst others and any weapons you can't buy you'll find them in these runs. Usuaully the rarest of the rare, super powerful but none tradable. but you have a chance of a 50% element droping. i've been lucky and had a lot of items over 44% which is awesome considering the GC element change only allows up to 40%

Careful though...it may ruin the game for you. For me it did, I barely touch PSU anymore, I felt ashamed i'd spent so much on an online game. I also felt ashamed that I'd ruined one of my favourite games of all time by, effectively cheating. Gacha is worse than heroin xD I've not capped a character but the main thing for me was hunting for items and synthing, nowadays synthing is obsolete imo, I have 200 mil meseta and all the weapons i need and i'm BORED

Use GC CAREFULLY

Legacy of Light Drops:

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/shoppingmall/gcmission/seirei_isan/

Current Gacha Clothes:

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/shoppingmall/gcshop/gcgachan/

Tifa

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 21, 2011, 12:26 PM
....oh dear now I seen all the new items and clothes myself I wanna buy some more GC ¬¬

Tifa

MillyB
Jan 21, 2011, 12:59 PM
any guides for GC? please

Do I have your card?

Crysteon
Jan 21, 2011, 01:33 PM
But yeah you'll make a lot of money in no time, I joined JP PSU, spent...an unhealthy amount on GC around errrm £700 in less than 3 months but ended up with more equipment, including a full set of 40% 8/8/ agito repca's than I'd earnt in 3 years of playing EU PSU on PC.

Careful though...it may ruin the game for you. For me it did, I barely touch PSU anymore, I felt ashamed i'd spent so much on an online game. I also felt ashamed that I'd ruined one of my favourite games of all time by, effectively cheating. Gacha is worse than heroin xD I've not capped a character but the main thing for me was hunting for items and synthing, nowadays synthing is obsolete imo, I have 200 mil meseta and all the weapons i need and i'm BORED

Use GC CAREFULLY

Wait....£700 in less than 3 months? yikes....... and to think I havent used more than $400 USD in a year on GC (and I'm sure I have most of the stuff I need to run competently) D:

GC hasnt ruined the game for me at all, since I just use it for some potential 10/10 grinds (I just repair things when it has %s above 42%-45%, or something that is really really really rare and powerful) or elemental increasing, or even a few runs of LoL.

And dont get me wrong, but playing the GC gacha is kinda pointless sometimes, unless you love defying your luck and try to get some rare clothes at cost of 100 bucks....your problem, not mine. >_> (remember, if you want clothes, TRY BUYING THEM IN SHOPS!)

I guess it depends how wise you are about using your money, it's pretty much like playing the market in this game but with real money, lulz.