PDA

View Full Version : GBR and what does it do?

oG Epik
Jan 20, 2011, 06:55 PM
Tomorrow we get all out rewards plus the Nuedaiz GBR?( whats a GBR and what does it do?)

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jan 20, 2011, 07:08 PM
no i think i read that the rewards will "come at a later date"
my theory is that they know theres people like me who re-sub'd on the 3rd, and they wanna drag it out and get another 1 or 2 months subs out of us cause they know we want the rewards

oG Epik
Jan 20, 2011, 07:16 PM
Ya i want to have 2 weeks of PA training not 1 week of pa training and 1 week of GBR lol

Ishia
Jan 20, 2011, 07:59 PM
The GBR will last for 5 weeks I believe. The rewards should be implemented sometime during it.

oG Epik
Jan 20, 2011, 08:54 PM
Thats trash lol whats a GBR

pikachief
Jan 20, 2011, 09:47 PM
A GBR is when SEGA picks a few missions (usually either new missions or higher ranked missions) and they put those in a "GBR."

GBR is just when you do these runs you get points at the end of each run (C rank 1 point B rank 2, and so on up until S2=5) And when you gather these points you start to gain a drop rate boost.

The more points you have, the higher your drop rate boost the highest being 50%. The % is based off the mission with the lowest scores.

BASICALLY: SEGA selections missions for the GBR. You run all these missions and the more you run these missions the higher the drop rate boost you will have. Also People's drop rates add on, so you can have up to a 300% drop rate boost with a full party.

oG Epik
Jan 20, 2011, 10:54 PM
wow and there not even good missions

pikachief
Jan 20, 2011, 11:32 PM
wow and there not even good missions

its been like that for the past 3 or 4 GBRs now :)

bupjo
Jan 20, 2011, 11:33 PM
Tomorrow we get all out rewards plus the Nuedaiz GBR?( whats a GBR and what does it do?)

...and GBR stands for Guardian Boost Road in case you were wondering.

oG Epik
Jan 21, 2011, 07:19 AM
well i jut ran the Mizuki (spelled that wrong) defense and got 4 points? how many more for 50% bonus for drops?

pikachief
Jan 21, 2011, 09:08 PM
for 50% drop boost i think you need at least 155 points on all 4 missions :/

http://www.psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road If you scroll down you'll see charts, the lowest ones will probably be closest to how this GBR is working :P

Ithildin
Jan 22, 2011, 04:13 AM
...and GBR stands for Guardian Boost Road in case you were wondering.

I love the way it got to the 9th post brfore someone actually said what it stood for. And I always thought GBR was short for Great Britain. My mistake...