PDA

View Full Version : Lobby Animations

Googlebonker
Jan 20, 2011, 07:58 PM
What Lobby Animations do we all want to see?

I`d like some peace throwing, cool poses, and funny animations (maybe burping)! Do we want lobby chairs again?

I nominate the Two-Two Dance from Wonder Girls` Two Different Tears Video!

PLEASE don`t say you want to see the Macarena... or the Hokey Pokey!

Kurono
Jan 20, 2011, 08:19 PM
Do we want lobby chairs again?

Heck yes. Funny stuff.
Late night chatting in lobby + chairs = randomness.

Mike
Jan 20, 2011, 08:20 PM
I really don't care about dancing. I think the four dances from PSU are more than enough.
Photon chairs need to come back though.

Dragwind
Jan 23, 2011, 06:45 PM
Photon chairs returning is a must.

Broken_L_button
Jan 23, 2011, 09:16 PM
We all need our photon chairs back. Racing across the lobby in chairs, photon chair soccer, spinning around on your chair...These all made for some great fun with friends (and sometimes randoms) between runs.

MAXrobo
Jan 24, 2011, 04:28 PM
i want to be able to make my CAST play air guitar. and maybe sing. hell we might as well put the whole band in, with songs you can pick to play with your friends! that would be awesome.

and of course photon chairs. but im sure everyone wants them back.

Dragwind
Jan 28, 2011, 09:30 AM
i want to be able to make my CAST play air guitar. and maybe sing. hell we might as well put the whole band in, with songs you can pick to play with your friends! that would be awesome.

and of course photon chairs. but im sure everyone wants them back.

This sort of made me think about having race-specific animations.

For instance, imagine a CAST lobby animation in which he would push a button, and his chest would open up into a microwave :lol:

Of course these would be comical, but I doubt they would incorporate ones such as those into the game for obvious judgmental reasons. (by the way I love CASTs, don't get me wrong!)

Kirukia
Jan 28, 2011, 10:05 AM
I want the photon chairs back as well.
And for them to be able to move around the lobby as bumper cars >D

Mantiskilla
Jan 28, 2011, 03:53 PM
I want the photon chairs back as well.
And for them to be able to move around the lobby as bumper cars >D

Not even gonna lie; I tried to see if the chairs would work when I was in the lobby the 1st time in the PSP2i demo. C'mon its vintage PSO lobby and music. It wouldn't be complete without photon chairs (and random chair racing).

They better have the special lobby music for holidays. Who DOESN'T think that the Halloween lobby music is straight up legit.

Randomness
Jan 28, 2011, 04:04 PM
This sort of made me think about having race-specific animations.

For instance, imagine a CAST lobby animation in which he would push a button, and his chest would open up into a microwave :lol:

Of course these would be comical, but I doubt they would incorporate ones such as those into the game for obvious judgmental reasons. (by the way I love CASTs, don't get me wrong!)

Or a newman one where they play around with fireballs?

Skye-Fox713
Jan 28, 2011, 04:31 PM
animations that looped, like the dances where you just have to press it once and goes till you move or do another animation.

Dragwind
Jan 28, 2011, 07:11 PM
Or a newman one where they play around with fireballs?

Actually, yeah. Something like the newman would pull out a wand, dress up in jester clothing, and wave a wand around :-P

Beasts would flex their muscles and growl, of course.

Humans would....?

Dongra
Jan 28, 2011, 07:55 PM
Adding some animations where players can interact would be kind of neat.