PDA

View Full Version : questions

everson84
Jan 22, 2011, 10:23 AM
Hi guys, most of my topics here have been newbie questions, those of you who enjoy answering newbie questions and helping a new player won't be dissapointed here :P

First, I ran a mission this morning with a party, it was caves off the old pso and there was 500% bonus exp and drop rate bonus. It was some sort of special mission. How do you gain access to these exp boosted missions? Have I got to pay an npc somewhere or is it opened by some sort of enemy drop?

Next, I'm enjoying fortegunner and I'm lvling towards gunmaster, but I'm not keen on using a class that is very common. Is this the case for gunmaster? If so, is their a decent class a cast can play that is fairly uncommon?

Thirdly, the White Beast mission. I've done it a few times by talking to an npc on neudaiz (sp?), but when I try to start the special mission on my own she informs me I don't have the correct type of license, where do I go to buy/get the license I need?

Finally, upgrading weapons. How do I do this? I've taken grinders to the weapon upgrade shops but when I choose a weapon to upgrade I'm just told I have no items to combine it with. What items do I need to upgrade weapons? If it helps; I've got most gun type weaps, A and S rank.

Finally +1 - What do photon spheres do? I've got loads from running the event mission but have no idea what to do with them. I understand that I have to combine them, but I don't know how or why this will help.

I know theres a lot there, I'll probably have more in a coupla days, but thanks for reading and for any advice.

HienkyakuX
Jan 22, 2011, 10:57 AM
For the cave mission that is a rare map u may get one for completing a mission randomly it if takes you more than 5 min or so to complete the mission and only after completing it you know if you got it.

For classes well the most common are GM and FM you can use PT, FG, fG, FF or AF the other classes are more tech base.

For WB I think your are going to the wrong place or something. That message is more like what the game tells you when your on fc on the jp server for rare missions.

For grinding you need grinders that end with a +7 or something (1-10) depending on the wep the grinder must be from C to S rank.

For the spheres you trade them for items at the corresponding event mission trading station in some other cases u can use them for weapons on the special exchange. Look at pedia for the corresponding sphere trade info.

As for next questions and this ones you may need to say if your on 360 or jp server and if you in the jp server if you are fc or premium. Makes it a bit easier to help. The thing is that 360 and jp server had/have events going on and both drops spheres.