PDA

View Full Version : New Friends

Luke0292
Jan 23, 2011, 01:43 PM
I just started playing this game again and I haven't seen any of my friends online in like a month. So I deleted some people off my friends list so I could make new friends to play with.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 23, 2011, 01:53 PM
So, does this mean you removed me? :P

Luke0292
Jan 23, 2011, 02:05 PM
So, does this mean you removed me? :P

No, I see you online a lot, not only that, but you're one of the best players I know.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 23, 2011, 02:13 PM
Aw, that's nice of you to say... ^_^

...and yet somehow, I wish I could say the same... I gotta re-add you. You were gone for so long and I kept adding new faces, you weren't one of the people whose FC's I locked... sorry. Re-adding you now though. :/

Maglyn
Jan 23, 2011, 02:30 PM
I'll add you Luke :)

Luke0292
Jan 23, 2011, 02:32 PM
I'm usually online a lot, so let me know if you want to play.

LarienTiwele
Jan 23, 2011, 06:27 PM
I havn't really gotten high in levels (31 hunewarl is highest ATM) but as I never knew anyone else who played I kinda just up and stopped without beating the game anyways. If anyone out there doesn't mind a low level player who is just coming back to the swing of things, let me know, though I'm sure most people here are all maxed out by now ;;.

Friendcode is listed under name if ya want it. Just let me know if ok to add you or not as well.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 23, 2011, 06:30 PM
You'd be surprised, there's a lot of new players just starting out, almost as many as those who have been playing since release like me. It's something I love about this game. XP

Ah, the golden age... I await its triumphant return one day... ~<3

LarienTiwele
Jan 23, 2011, 06:33 PM
Haha, I had it preordered but got bored with it cause of lack of friends at the time for online mode, thus the quitting (and playing perma offline via Emu and backup)

Edit: online now, but only have acess to normal and hard modes it seems.

Bolmack
Jan 23, 2011, 10:48 PM
Hello hehe im new to i wish add u but idk how to see ma FC xD then if someone can tell me we can play alot n.n

Luke0292
Jan 23, 2011, 10:54 PM
Hello hehe im new to i wish add u but idk how to see ma FC xD then if someone can tell me we can play alot n.n

Before you pick your character go down to where is says Friend Roster, go into it and it should say your FC under your nickname.

Luke0292
Jan 23, 2011, 10:57 PM
I havn't really gotten high in levels (31 hunewarl is highest ATM) but as I never knew anyone else who played I kinda just up and stopped without beating the game anyways. If anyone out there doesn't mind a low level player who is just coming back to the swing of things, let me know, though I'm sure most people here are all maxed out by now ;;.

Friendcode is listed under name if ya want it. Just let me know if ok to add you or not as well.

Sure you could add me, I'll add you too.^^