PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the 4 ledgendary swords...

Sabaku
Mar 12, 2003, 04:19 PM
You know, Oratiagito, Yasha, etc. Well, this is what I'll offer for all 4.
5 Diska of Liberators
Diska of Braveman
Yamato
Caudadeus (something like that. Boosts Megid)
Guilty Light
Silence Claw
Bomma's Claw (2 of em)
DB's Saber
DB's Armor
2 TriGrinders
3 Scape Dolls
500 Meseta

anyone?

Shentar
Mar 12, 2003, 04:23 PM
Sorry to break this to you, but I don't think you could get 1 of them with that stuff...

Sabaku
Mar 12, 2003, 04:25 PM
Eh, your right. I guess I would have to show the person all of my rares. Thats just the junk. ^_^ kindof, but I have the ORATIAGITO, so I"m happy, I found the Agito off a Mil Lily.

Sabaku
Mar 12, 2003, 04:34 PM
I got it off my second one.

Shentar
Mar 12, 2003, 04:34 PM
Congratulations. My friend's been trying to find that off a Mil Lilly, he's gone through like, 18 Mil Lillies and still hasn't found it.

Sabaku
Mar 12, 2003, 04:35 PM
I have to find some GOD/POWERs now... I'm a Whitill HUmar, where can I find any? I'm on ultimate mode and I am accesible to the mines, I cant beat vol opt 2 though... and I used 3 scape dolls and then died, its that blue ball he shoots, its too fast, keeps getting me.

Shentar
Mar 12, 2003, 04:41 PM
Actually, I find God/Powers off Mil Lillies. I don't have any I'm not using right now, but Saturday I'll probably go hunting for them with my friend. I might come out of it with 1 or 2 (so far I've found 4, and I've traded 2 away). If you're still looking for them around then I may be able to help you.

Sabaku
Mar 12, 2003, 04:43 PM
k

Sabaku
Mar 12, 2003, 04:45 PM
I'm level 90, Utt mode, mines, and I havent run into any rare units exept for PB/Create. Any trades? ^_^

Shentar
Mar 12, 2003, 06:43 PM
Well I went hunting, and just got another God/Power. What could you give me for it? If there's something I particularly want that you wouldn't mind trading, but one God/Power isn't enough, I suppose I could throw in one of the God/Powers I have equipped.