PDA

View Full Version : I want play PSU o.o

Bolmack
Jan 24, 2011, 12:33 AM
Hi good evening n.n well guys im looking for play PSU but i dont have x-box360 can i play on my computer? someone have a link to download it? :D

Asking Alexandria
Jan 24, 2011, 12:37 AM
Hi good evening n.n well guys im looking for play PSU but i dont have x-box360 can i play on my computer? someone have a link to download it? :D

unless your looking for the JP version then no...you must have an xbox 360 in order to play PSU online.sorry

Bolmack
Jan 24, 2011, 12:40 AM
oh hell well then lets buy a 360 xd

Asking Alexandria
Jan 24, 2011, 12:43 AM

That is of course if you want to play the online portion.if your looking for just single player then you can buy PSU on amazon or ebay for the PC.the PC/ps2 servers closed awhile back.

Karen Erra
Jan 24, 2011, 12:51 AM

playing on the japanese side of psu will be much cheaper ;)

oG Epik
Jan 24, 2011, 01:59 PM
Jp servers have 10x more stuff or get the PSP version

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 27, 2011, 05:40 AM
Yeeah i'd recommend that you go on JP, free course is still the full PSU game, missions items etc. you just don't have a room or ability to buy form player's shops. in all honesty though the pay monthly isn't that expensive. The english speaking community is close knit and friendly so there's no worries there.

Tifa

MillyB
Jan 27, 2011, 06:15 AM
Yeeah i'd recommend that you go on JP, free course is still the full PSU game, missions items etc. you just don't have a room or ability to buy form player's shops. in all honesty though the pay monthly isn't that expensive. The english speaking community is close knit and friendly so there's no worries there.

Tifa

Once you are able to do S3 you have plenty of people to run with...:-P

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 27, 2011, 06:51 AM
What's the entry level to that? My main is mid 90's...although with GC run spamming I could get her up to scratch if I dedicate myself. but recently got net gmaing working on everything on my PC so currently spamming FPS games atm xD

Tifa

MillyB
Jan 27, 2011, 07:35 AM
What's the entry level to that? My main is mid 90's...although with GC run spamming I could get her up to scratch if I dedicate myself. but recently got net gmaing working on everything on my PC so currently spamming FPS games atm xD

Tifa

130ish