PDA

View Full Version : Teach me the ways of you GAS :P

Tart
Jan 24, 2011, 07:38 AM
K sorry about that bad joke

i have recently made another cast she is a gunner
and have seen the power of the GAM suv
so what i am asking is what are the best classes for gas as i know it drops your level to 20 and was thinking will i be able to equip all my good weps as in would i meet req ?

so really any tips here would be great mainly looking to see what to run this on i have all master classes i just need to get GM to 20

Tart
Jan 24, 2011, 08:33 AM
second question

do you need to meet all req as in is it ok to skip stuff do you still get an S rank aslong as you have not died more than 5 times

thanks guys in advance you are the best :P

oG Epik
Jan 24, 2011, 01:58 PM
Well since your level would be dropped if your a GT/FG/GM make sure its like 15+ this will help also make sure the bullets you will be using are high levels and if you die 4 times you get 24 AMP if you die you get a A rank and i dont know how much AMP you get... But it would be good to party up with the max amount of people maybe 2 gunners and 2 beast or 1 beast 2 gunners and a Techer but thats just me

Tart
Jan 24, 2011, 08:06 PM
cool thanks and yes i plan to use the lvl 20 Master classes to max my stats

oG Epik
Jan 24, 2011, 09:00 PM
And i think the desert terror is the fastest just cause 2 good gunners and 2 beast can beat the boss in a few minutes always remember shoot the wings when he is in the air

Tart
Jan 24, 2011, 11:23 PM
yeah i'll try them all once i have enough points i am just putting a team together :P

oG Epik
Jan 24, 2011, 11:30 PM
As i said if your just going for the SUV just run desert terror

milranduil
Jan 25, 2011, 12:12 AM
Even thought SS/R is no SUV, it's still best if you are looking for farm AMP. fG ftw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ZYy0-ASKM

oG Epik
Jan 25, 2011, 08:44 AM
FG better than GM on these missions? Also what level is your killer shot?

milranduil
Jan 25, 2011, 09:54 AM
FG better than GM on these missions? Also what level is your killer shot?

Yes. Killer Shot is 49 (42 as fG).