PDA

View Full Version : weapon question

everson84
Jan 24, 2011, 02:22 PM
Hey guys, I'm back again with another bunch of questions.

I'm a little confused about weapons, mainly with regard to buying them from playe shops. I'm a fortegunner cast atm btw.

I can't work out why some guns are being sold for such high prices despite them having far less attack power than cheaper ones. I understand accuracy and the grinder level needs to be taken into account, but theres shotguns with 100 less power and 20 extra accuracy selling for the same price.

Is there some stats that I'm not aware of, or are these people just selling items at massively inflated prices?

Next - do different enemies have weakness/strengths to different bullet types? I've been using fire for pretty much everything and I'm not sure if I should be.

Thats about it for now, any input much appreciated :)

Phetty
Jan 24, 2011, 02:38 PM
1. If you told us what gun you're talking about maybe I could tell you more. But my guess is that they are 0/10 and people want to grind them. Or it just comes down to simple supply and demand. Sometimes weapons have hidden stats like armors do I believe, but usually just increases in EVP or DFP and not enough for people to care.

2. Different enemies are resistant to bullets, but it doesn't matter if that bullet is a shotgun or a rifle.

oG Epik
Jan 24, 2011, 02:44 PM
Well im pretty sure if you use a level 50 dark bullet in white beast and a level 50 fire bullet in white beast the dark bullet will do more damage my advice get all bullets up.... (dark for light ground for lightning ice for fire and vise versa)

NiceOnes
Jan 25, 2011, 12:45 PM
Simply supply and demand. Just because a weapon is the most powerful doesn't mean it is the most rare.

Collecting is paramount in this game.