PDA

View Full Version : HEY

Wayu
Jan 26, 2011, 08:36 AM
Disclaimer: not written by me.

---

HEY. Do you wanna feel SO ENERGETIC? Try Powerthirst. Energy drinks for people who need GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF ENERGY. With all new flavors like SHOCKOLATE. Shockolate energy, it’s like adding chocolate to an ELECTRICAL STORM. Sound the alarm, you’re gonna be UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC.

What’s that? You want strawberry? Well how about RAWBERRY? Made with lightning. REAL LIGHTENING. SPORTS (AAAAAAA)! You’ll be good at them. It’s an energy drink for men. MENERGY. These aren’t your dad’s puns, these are energy puns. TURBOPUNS.

Science, energy, science, energy, electrolyes, turbolytes, powerlytes, more lights than YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR. You’ll be so fast, mother nature will be like, “Sloooooowwww dooowwwwnn.” And you’ll be like, “Fuck you!” and kick her in the face with your ENERGY LEGS.

You’ll have so much energy, ENERGY (AAAAAAA) just running all the time. Power running, power lifting, power sweeping, power dating, power eating, power laughing, power spawning BABIES. You’ll have so many babies. 400 BABIES.

Give Shockolate to your babies and they’ll be good at SPORTS. Make your babies run ABNORMALLY FAST. They’ll run as fast as KENYANS. People will watch them running and think they’re KENYANS. They’ll race as fast as KENYANS, in a race with actual KENYANS, and it’ll be a tie, and they’ll get deported back to KENYA.

Hey, go with the sure thing. Don’t gamble on your energy! Snaaaaake eeeeeyes. Try Powerthirst, the energy that will make you (AAAAAAA) SPORTS (AAAAAAA)!

---

-Wayu

Angry_Ryudo
Jan 26, 2011, 08:41 AM
I thought about Powerthirst when i saw the topic title... and i was right lol.

NegaTsukasa
Jan 26, 2011, 12:32 PM
lol ever heard of the redneck version?

HEY. Do yo' wanna feel SO ENERGETIC? Try Powerthust. Git-up-and-git six packs fo' varmints who need GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF ENERGY. Wif all noo flavo's like SHOCKOLATE. Shockolate inergy, it’s like addin' chocolate t'an ELECTRICAL STORM. Soun' th' alarm, yo'’re gonna be UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC.

Whut in tarnation’s thet? Yer hankerin' strawberry? Wal howsabout RAWBERRY? Made wif lightnin'. REAL LIGHTENING. SPORTS (AAAAAAA)! Fry mah hide! Yo'’ll be fine at them, dawgone it. It’s an inergy six pack fo' men, as enny fool kin plainly see. MENERGY. These aren’t yer Paw’s puns, these is git-up-and-git puns. TURBOPUNS.

Science, inergy, science, inergy, eleckrolyes, turbolytes, powerlytes, mo'e lights than YOUR HIDE HAS ROOM FOR. Yo'’ll be so fast, Mammy nature will be like, “Sloooooowwww dooowwwwnn, as enny fool kin plainly see.” An' yo'’ll be like, “Fuck yo'! Fry mah hide!” an' kick her in th' face witcher ENERGY LEGS.

Yo'’ll haf so much inergy, ENERGY (AAAAAAA) jest runnin' all th' time. Power runnin', power lif'in', power sweepin', power datin', power eatin', power laughin', power spawnin' BABIES. Yo'’ll haf so menny babies. 400 BABIES.

Give Shockolate t'yer babies an' they’ll be fine at SPORTS. Make yer babies helter-skelter ABNORMALLY FAST. They’ll helter-skelter as fast as KENYANS. Varmints will watch them runnin' an' reckon they’re KENYANS. They’ll race as fast as KENYANS, in a race wif acshul KENYANS, an' it’ll be a tie, an' they’ll git depo'ted back t'KENYA.

Hey, hoof it wif th' sure thin'. Don’t gamble on yer inergy! Fry mah hide! Snaaaaake eeeeeyes. Try Powerthust, th' git-up-and-git thet will make yo' (AAAAAAA) SPORTS (AAAAAAA)! Fry mah hide!

Sayara
Jan 26, 2011, 01:06 PM
Disclaimer: not written by me.

Then it is not of importance!

Boogie Troll
Jan 26, 2011, 02:25 PM
I hear that Brawndo is the thirst mutilator.

Sayara
Jan 26, 2011, 04:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqGcBIkM4I&feature=related

ShinMaruku
Jan 26, 2011, 05:22 PM
Till the sweat...