PDA

View Full Version : Game Froze During.....

ShackleZ
Jan 26, 2011, 07:07 PM
so i was loading up to get my crea doubles+ and the game decides to freeze up on me as it was loading.....and i have my PSU downloaded from XBL market place and not a regular Game CD.......is there any sort compensation i could receive for this mess up?

i lost my items:
x1 chevalier edge
x1 ash soul
x1 crea doubles 14% ground

MillyB
Jan 26, 2011, 07:27 PM
No. Sorry.

ShackleZ
Jan 26, 2011, 07:36 PM
are you a sega worker or whatever its called?

oG Epik
Jan 26, 2011, 07:52 PM
Well you might wanna submit a ticket and see what happens... im guessing you wont be reimbursed

Ethateral
Jan 26, 2011, 08:17 PM
SEGA, reimburse? That's funny.

BIG OLAF
Jan 26, 2011, 09:46 PM
so i was loading up to get my crea doubles+ and the game decides to freeze up on me as it was loading.....and i have my PSU downloaded from XBL market place and not a regular Game CD.......is there any sort compensation i could receive for this mess up?

i lost my items:
x1 chevalier edge
x1 ash soul
x1 crea doubles 14% ground

Ethateral is right. Neither Sega, Sonic Team, nor the PSU GMs are allowed to create in-game items for the sake of private reimbursement. Sorry for your loss, though.

Dragwind
Jan 28, 2011, 09:02 AM
You could always submit a ticket to http://help.sega.com/

ZER0 DX
Jan 28, 2011, 01:50 PM
So what if this happened while getting the Ely Sion? You'd be permanently screwed out of getting it.

DPShiro
Jan 28, 2011, 02:07 PM

This ^
Sorry for your loss though and be happy it wasn't anything more valuable.

NiceOnes
Jan 28, 2011, 04:48 PM
So what if this happened while getting the Ely Sion? You'd be permanently screwed out of getting it.

Nope... If the trade wasn't completed and you lost the trade items but never received the weapon I would assume that you could just go back and get another Elym and Harp and do it over again.

I use the word assume because I am not sure. But if you don't have the weapon then you don't have the weapon......

TwistedDragon
Jan 31, 2011, 11:21 PM
Your not alone around 2 Years ago something similar happened to me. When one of my friends decided to quit psu I gave him the materials for a psycho wand he had the board in his bot.When he went to make it his game froze! This was well over 2.5 years ago Psycho wands were worth way more back then.