PDA

View Full Version : Next

oG Epik
Jan 27, 2011, 12:13 PM
Does anyone know the name of the next event and when it will come out? Cause Absolute Zero spoiled me and now leveling up TAKES FOREVER!

pikachief
Jan 27, 2011, 12:27 PM
oh man not even a week i was right! woot! lol.

Idk a new event can take 1 month to come, or it can be 4 months... it can be 6 months! :D

Most likely somewhere around 2 months for the next one and its called 3rd Anniversary Festa, but the game's been out for over 4 years and sega's very behind obviously so idk what they'll call it in US.

Legendwolf
Jan 27, 2011, 01:16 PM
Its going to be soon! i hope..:)

Nereid
Jan 27, 2011, 06:03 PM
The next event could be as soon as the end of the GBR. For JP the first update after the GBR ended was the event (I actually think it was the same update that ended the one and started the other). I imagine under two months we'll see it; if we're lucky they will give it to us as fast as JP got it. If we're unlucky, they'll make up a few awful updates to spread them out.

oG Epik
Jan 27, 2011, 06:21 PM
Lol im sorry i was spoiled by the event and leveling is like watching grass grow for my lvl 90 cast and my 115 beast lol!

Also on this page for innocent girl http://psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl would it be smarter to run C's or B's to level up since the exp modifier is higher?

bupjo
Jan 27, 2011, 06:36 PM
funny how ppl complain how long it takes to level. before AOTI, it took about 3 to four days to level once, depending on how long you played during the day. now you're able to level 2 or 3 levels in a day...not bad compared to back in the day. plus the game was somewhat of a challenge too back then.

pikachief
Jan 27, 2011, 06:54 PM
Lol im sorry i was spoiled by the event and leveling is like watching grass grow for my lvl 90 cast and my 115 beast lol!

Also on this page for innocent girl http://psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl would it be smarter to run C's or B's to level up since the exp modifier is higher?

personally, i'd run S and S2's of other missions :) lol

In under 2 weeks i got to lvl 100 just doing white beast lol

oG Epik
Jan 27, 2011, 07:51 PM
Ya i would rather not lol im so sick of white beast man i need variety the only reason i could constantly run Frozen flowers is cause the Xp i was getting

pikachief
Jan 28, 2011, 12:54 AM
Yea i know what you mean. I only did that because thats where people were at. Besides then i almost never ever played White beast :P SEED Express is also very fun and very good for exp and drops. I personally think its better than White beast in every way including fun, but its harder so people stray away.

Dark God isnt too bad either... there are missions out there. don't let leveling up be the ONLY reason u play :D

oG Epik
Jan 28, 2011, 09:51 AM
well it has to be for now til im high level then i will be hunting lol

Akaimizu
Jan 28, 2011, 03:50 PM
Oddly enough. The fastest thing to level is the Bonus mission awarded. However, that's a luck factor thing more than anything. You can't expect that to pop up. You need a nice group to spam missions often (like a GBR together) to increase the chances of that showing up, often.

Tart
Jan 29, 2011, 07:18 AM
i am lvling a level 80 innocent girl B is far faster than an S whitebeast
but if you have a toon over 120 i am still doing some GBR runs to get some milla's so hit me up again lol

sorry about the last mission i had a rare invite plus your invite :P