PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Trying it out

hewitt
Jan 29, 2011, 11:55 PM
I think I'd like to try out JP PSU on the free course, but I don't know how to go about doing this.

I looked for the 'How to join jp' thread, and it seems really outdated, also I'm on windows 7 so I don't know if that changes anything.

Anyone have an updated explanation?

Also, sorry if I just completely missed the right threads with the search feature. D:

milranduil
Jan 30, 2011, 03:21 AM
JP PSU works fine on Windows 7 with no problems (I use it myself).
The how to thread should still be valid even though it's not been updated. Let me know if/when you sign on so we can card swap! I may not be on much during school, but I should be on weekends (provided my internet lets me)!

Megalomax
Jan 30, 2011, 05:01 AM
I'm on too, the Free Course. :o Making my char now.

hewitt
Jan 30, 2011, 01:37 PM
Oh okay cool (: I'll see if I can get this running

TwistedDragon
Jan 31, 2011, 11:29 PM
I'm on Jp as well but I cant read anything! It so confusing. I like it more than the 360 but I hate leveling characters. I sticking to the 360 at least until the servers get shut down.

FOkyasuta
Jan 31, 2011, 11:31 PM
I'll probably deal with it. If i could find out if it can work here on this comp. Which i doubt it'd will.

milranduil
Jan 31, 2011, 11:46 PM
I am finally online if you are!

hewitt
Feb 1, 2011, 10:15 PM
I'll probably deal with it. If i could find out if it can work here on this comp. Which i doubt it'd will.

canyourunit.com gives you kind of an accurate tell of if you can/can't play it.

I say kind of accurate though, because it says that I can't play it with my graphics card, but as long as its on the lowest setting I can :P

And to bobby, D: I wasn't on

FOkyasuta
Feb 1, 2011, 10:19 PM
canyourunit.com gives you kind of an accurate tell of if you can/can't play it.

I say kind of accurate though, because it says that I can't play it with my graphics card, but as long as its on the lowest setting I can :P

After im done with home work. (Gotta love it ya?)

Vintasticvin
Feb 2, 2011, 12:10 AM
Im currently downloading the final section of psu JP :D I can't wait to restart the "adventure". If you see a fluffy HUne named Rei Feel free to tell her "Hi" Im sure she'll give you a hug and a kiss for greeting her :( I miss my baby RAnewm Valefore.