PDA

View Full Version : GC: Looking for Frozen Shooter, good armor, good mechguns...

Minneyar
Mar 12, 2003, 06:45 PM
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a Frozen Shooter, or armor or mechguns better than I currently have, which is a 4-slot Revival Garment and Vulcans with 30% hit. Here's a list of all the stuff I can offer to trade:

---
9-star:
DB's Saber
Kaladbolg x2
Blade Dance
Brionac x2
Gae Bolg x4
Vjaya x2
Demon's Calibur
Varista x2
Custom Ray ver.00 x2
Wals-MK2
Crush Bullet x3
Meteor Smash x7
Final Impact x5
Booma's Claw
Musashi
Yamato
Double Saber
Club of Laconium x2
Mace of Adaman
Talis

10-star:
S-Beat's Blade
Delsaber's Buster
G-Assassin's Sabers
Angry Fist
Red Handgun
Guilty Light x2
Red Scorpio
Rappy's Fan x2
Hildebear's Cane
Secret Gear
Shield of Delsaber
Custom Frame ver. 00

11-star:
Guard Wave
God/Body
God/Power x3

Mags:
Rati (23 def, 67 pow, 60 dex, 50 mind)
Nidra (5 def, 46 dex, 149 pow)

Misc:
Photon Drop x10
Super/Resist x4
Amplifiers of Rafoie/Barta/Gibarta/Gizonde
---

Naturally, there are a few things on there I'd be reluctant to part with, but feel free to make an offer if you have anything else you think I' d like. ;-)

Edit: Added a few items, traded karryt an Amp of Blue and 3 pdrops for a Red Handgun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Minneyar on 2003-03-25 23:15 ]</font>

Minneyar
Mar 26, 2003, 02:18 AM
Bump! Added to and removed from the list, still looking for the items I mentioned.

RogueXero
Mar 26, 2003, 06:37 AM
Hmm.... by a "good mechgun" would you take L&K14 Combat? I've also got Frozen Shooter...but I use it so it'll have to be a good trade. I've got other guns as well, but not much else(GuldMilla(again, good trade) Spread Needle(same thing))

Sim2002
Mar 26, 2003, 09:33 AM
I have a DF Field, and I am mainly interested in your God/Powers

Minneyar
Mar 26, 2003, 10:19 AM
RogueXero: By "good," I'm looking for ones that have high a hit %. The Combat would be nice if it had at least 25% or so. I might be interested in the Frozen Shooter or the Spread Needle, is there anything on my list you want? (I'm sure I couldn't trade anything that'd match the rarity of a Guld Milla ;-)

Sim2002: That sounds like a pretty good deal, how many do you want for it? Yesterday I offered a guy two of them for a Spread Needle, but I haven't heard back from him yet. If you're not in a rush, though, I can get more relatively quickly.

Sim2002
Mar 26, 2003, 02:38 PM
3 God/Powers would make me very very happy.. with all the characters I have I still don't have the right section ID to get them... so shoot me a PM or IM and we can work out a deal.

benja
Mar 26, 2003, 05:20 PM
Have a set of mechguns, H&S 25 Justice with 30% to hit. you interested for your S-Beats?

Minneyar
Mar 27, 2003, 12:35 AM
benja: No thanks, I think I want to hold on to my S-Beats for now.