PDA

View Full Version : on the ngp

zonron
Jan 31, 2011, 06:18 AM
this is a what if it was on there. i simply want to here what you guys would think if they threw it on there.

Mike
Jan 31, 2011, 06:35 AM
I've played PSO over a 3G network so it may be possible on the NGP's 3G or wireless network connection. However, I doubt PSO2 will be on the NGP. As far as we know, it's only on the PC and will only be on the PC until we hear otherwise.

r00tabaga
Jan 31, 2011, 12:52 PM
I hope it comes SONY's way. Can you imagine playing PSO2 on your PS3 at home...pause the game...then go to a friend's house, un-pause and continue playing PSO2 on your NGP?!?! That would be freakin' AWESOME!

Niered
Jan 31, 2011, 02:46 PM
I hope it comes SONY's way. Can you imagine playing PSO2 on your PS3 at home...pause the game...then go to a friend's house, un-pause and continue playing PSO2 on your NGP?!?! That would be freakin' AWESOME!

...except that there hasn't been a PS game with a pause feature since...PS4? Or really any online game with a pause feature ever, for obvious reasons.

Also, though I do own and love my PS3 dearly, I have always been, and always will be a Nintendo fan when it comes to portables. And lets not forget that undisclosed price point, the one that is undoubtedly a lot more than $300 USD if Sony wouldn't say what it was after Nintendo released their handhelds cost. I'm simply not interested. Doesn't help that EA is unofficially not supporting the thing either.

Arkios
Jan 31, 2011, 05:30 PM
I'd imagine that PSp3 will probably come out for the NGP, but I doubt PSO2 will.

I agree that it would be pretty cool, but I just doubt it will happen.

r00tabaga
Feb 1, 2011, 10:24 AM
Many developers are already saying that they intend on using a pause feature for PS3/NGP compatible games. EA will be on board, they just haven't announced it yet. It hasn't even been a full week yet.

ShinMaruku
Feb 1, 2011, 12:49 PM
I've played PSO over a 3G network so it may be possible on the NGP's 3G or wireless network connection. However, I doubt PSO2 will be on the NGP. As far as we know, it's only on the PC and will only be on the PC until we hear otherwise.
If it's on that it can be on all. They just need the dev kit. Won't say it's on ngp right now but I am certain it's on a few consoles.

Akaimizu
Feb 1, 2011, 12:53 PM
We'll see. I think the NGP will have to come with features and use that will actually convince the devs that Sony is really serious about community online play instead of tip-toeing it like they have been, so far.