PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Update for February 4th

Amaury
Jan 31, 2011, 04:14 PM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?358760-Update-for-February-4th

Attention, GUARDIANS!

We will have a maintenance this Thursday, Feb. 3rd. Content added will include the following:

-Event rewards from Absolute Zero, Part I (item rewards, PA boost, shop discounts, Vol Coin bonus)
-Update to 4th Wave GAS content
-Valentine's Day Lobbies

The update page should be available on the main site later today. Just wanted to give a heads up. Enjoy!

Time... for... a... discussion!

Ishia
Jan 31, 2011, 04:40 PM
First of all, before anyone goes "BOO OUR REWARDS ARE BEING SPLIT!1!", think about it; the first part ends when there is just a week of GBR left, once that concludes, what else would you do for the 2-3 week wait for Third Festa? Splitting it allows for them to fill that vacancy.

BIG OLAF
Jan 31, 2011, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I have no problem with them splitting our rewards. I mean, what does it really matter? You won't have that precious 15% grind boost for another, what, two weeks? It's already been two weeks, you can wait two more. Your weapons aren't going anywhere. So, Boo-hoo.

EDIT: PSU isn't the only 360 game in the world. While you're waiting for the grind/synth boosts, go play another game! Dead Space 2 just came out, and I hear it's good. Give it a try.

...Anyway, the things I wanted most were the Vol Coins, PA boost, and the items (Neudaiz Collectible, Shippu, Sacred Dusters), anyway. So, I'm happy.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jan 31, 2011, 06:21 PM
lol i was right, there gonna wait till the 3rd so those of us who signed back up on dec 3rd for the event will have to pay for another month lol.

Ishia
Jan 31, 2011, 06:58 PM
lol i was right, there gonna wait till the 3rd so those of us who signed back up on dec 3rd for the event will have to pay for another month lol.

Because an extra $10 is such a financial burden.

DuRaL
Jan 31, 2011, 07:35 PM
thank god! i bought some grinder s+10 and won't be able to play until feb. 20th xD

but yeah, what else was to expect from sega? of course they would try to milk their cows as long as possible ;)

oG Epik
Jan 31, 2011, 07:45 PM
So is there a event coming out or something?

Ishia
Jan 31, 2011, 08:50 PM
So is there a event coming out or something?

Soon(ish), yes. Sometime in March I believe. Don't hold me to that though.

BIG OLAF
Jan 31, 2011, 09:20 PM
I'm genuinely surprised that, in the ~5 hours I've been gone, that this thread hasn't descended into total and utter chaos with people complaining about Ishia's (and my own) original points.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jan 31, 2011, 09:31 PM

well its $15 for us here in Canada, and no its not, but hey, 15 bucks is still 15 bucks. id rather have it in my wallet than theirs

Amaury
Jan 31, 2011, 09:51 PM
well its $15 for us here in Canada, and no its not, but hey, 15 bucks is still 15 bucks. id rather have it in my wallet than theirs

Because an extra $15.00 is such a financial burden.

Vent
Feb 1, 2011, 04:04 AM
Wow, deciding others' financial situation huh?

I really don't see the problem of a delayed reward, except if you plan on quitting this month. If you had everything you wanted in the game after you bought it, then there wouldn't be a game to play.

Amaury
Feb 1, 2011, 12:39 PM
Wow, deciding others' financial situation huh?

I really don't see the problem of a delayed reward, except if you plan on quitting this month. If you had everything you wanted in the game after you bought it, then there wouldn't be a game to play.

/agree

Cranberry
Feb 1, 2011, 12:43 PM
Looking good. I like 10 coins. That adds up real fast.

The PA boost will help me get Foie caped. Going from 41-50 takes a long time.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Feb 1, 2011, 01:31 PM
Because an extra $15.00 is such a financial burden.

didnt i just cover this?

NiceOnes
Feb 1, 2011, 03:21 PM
didnt i just cover this?

$15 CDN?? I just spent that on lunch. I could've got a BJ from the hookeye out back too but I chose to sacrifice for just one more month of PSU.

Sooo... $15.00 isn't a concern to me.

The fact that my soup was a little cold was a bit of a problem though. I will have words with the soup lady next time I'm there. Maybe by then I will have quit PSU, freeing up the money for said hookeye.

Am I rambling?

Amaury
Feb 1, 2011, 07:13 PM
The main update page is up.

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20110204a

Ishia
Feb 1, 2011, 07:36 PM
I should mention that the PA boost has been extended for a week, and so have the other rewards from part I, I think.

leezy
Feb 1, 2011, 08:06 PM
$15 is not a problem with me is found someone who well let me play with out being kick cuz im a noob is a problem,they think im gone go there and asking them for some weapon,all i want to do is to lvl up and get some xp.

oG Epik
Feb 1, 2011, 09:13 PM
I cant wait for the PA boost all rifle/shotgun/twin handgun bullets 41+!!! should be a great 2 weeks

Edit

We now have 3 weeks for the pa boost and everything

pikachief
Feb 3, 2011, 04:31 PM

It is! I had to quit PSU because the $10 a month was too much for me to pay! Then I ate lunch and went broke anyways! Sad day.

Amaury
Feb 4, 2011, 10:50 AM
Maintenance has been completed as of 1:48 AM (PST) this morning:
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?359062-Maintenance-Complete-Feb-4th

Hey everyone --

Just a few quick notes.

-Maintenance is now complete. Check out the new GAS additions at the Colony and enjoy the first part of the event rewards!

-For those of your still experiencing GUARDIANS License issues, I'm still sending your Gamer Tags along to MS as I receive them. We're working with them to figure out what happened with those accounts that can't access the game.

-Demo servers were reset & wiped and should now be working normally. It is an extended process to reset & wipe these so thank you to our demo users who waited patiently until we could schedule this :)

Proto07
Feb 4, 2011, 12:05 PM
Time to get lasers to 50... yay?

oG Epik
Feb 4, 2011, 05:31 PM
Time to get lasers to 50... yay?

i hate lasers but if i max out all rifles shotguns and twin hand guns i will work on them they atre so pointless

Ishia
Feb 4, 2011, 05:35 PM
Lasers absolutely decimate large spawns of enemies. They are fairly useful.

pikachief
Feb 4, 2011, 06:40 PM
yes! My laser hits 2000+ a shot on multiple enemies at once! a group of 5 enemies= 10,000+ damage. 10,000 damage a shot is not a waste! In fact it is quite good :P lol

if u can get 3-4+ enemies in a line a good laser will do better damage than any other gun you can use, I guarantee it! (The SE level is nice too, but when u can kill 5 enemies in 5 shots, you don't really notice the status effect lol)

oG Epik
Feb 5, 2011, 12:01 AM
Well maybe i will try to fit in some laser leveling after my rifles and shotguns are 41+