PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 A glitch or bad connectionÉ

Fthawe
Jan 31, 2011, 04:33 PM
I was doing Max attack 3, and I was in nanoblast and we were in the second last stage.
Then my teamates say, how do you do that?
I didn't know what they were talking about, but they said I was still in beast form, but I saw that I was not.
Then the party leader kicked me out.
(I won't say who was in the party)
How was I still in beast form to them? Did they see a beast with a spear doing dus skadd?

pso_crash
Jan 31, 2011, 06:01 PM
The party leader probably received some kind of incomplete message from your PSP, so it appeared as if you were still a beast? I doubt beast forms have the right animations, so I'm not sure if it would show you holding a weapon as a beast.

Kirukia
Jan 31, 2011, 07:29 PM
Probably a visual glitch. They happen.
*points to Chaos's album of a 2nd set of my Crimson Wings floating in the middle of nowhere*
They probably saw your form standing there and random damage or something, since as pso_crash said, there are no spear animations for beast form.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 31, 2011, 07:43 PM
In case you're wondering, he means this picture:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1303&pictureid=18074

Kirukia
Jan 31, 2011, 07:45 PM
In case you're wondering, she means this picture:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1303&pictureid=18074

Did you call me a she? D:

Chaos Rappy
Jan 31, 2011, 07:51 PM
Mistype, I don't honestly care about the gender of who I type out though, and it's not like it's the first... <.<

Kirukia
Jan 31, 2011, 07:54 PM
Mistype, I don't honestly care about the gender of who I type out though, and it's not like it's the first... <.<

I don't care too much either generally, but you'd be surprised at how many people think I'm a girl, some even after seeing my picture. I mean I know I'm not the most manly person in the world, but I don't think I look like a girl >__>

Was getting a bit self conscious.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 31, 2011, 07:58 PM
I think it's the name. Usually, when it ends with an "A", it has an effemenite meaning to it, so it's not that hard to see why if you're using a name like "KirukiA", personally. :P

Kirukia
Jan 31, 2011, 07:59 PM
I think it's the name. Usually, when it ends with an "A", it has an effemenite meaning to it, so it's not that hard to see why if you're using a name like "KirukiA", personally. :P

Yeah sometimes it's the name, but sometimes I'll have my picture displayed and they still are surprised when I say I'm not a woman.

Then I'm like FUUUUUUUU I'm a gender bender T_____T

Wayu
Feb 1, 2011, 02:33 AM
Well, Rukia is a Japanese female name.

-Wayu