PDA

View Full Version : NEW INFO

PaladiNIGHT
Mar 12, 2003, 07:06 PM
All right this is probably noth the new info you were expecting, but don't click that back button just yet. Please listen to what I have to say. I was corrupted just about an hour ago, and what happens when you're corrupted is this: INSTANT CRUSHAGE OF SPIRIT. But I figure if I try hard I can at least move up, but it's hard to when I think of everything that's gone. If you could, spare something for my new FO. I know the stuff I'm asking for is slightly ridiculous, but please just help if you can. Just knowing that somebody cares will give me the courage to try again.

MOST WANTED
Striker of Chao
Summit Moon
Twinkle Star
Hildebear's Cane
Mind Mag
4 slot frame
God/minds

Anything I can get will be greatly appreciated, it doesn't matter if it's most wanted or not (though that's what I am trying to get mostly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif) Please help me out if you can, but don't just drop off all your Clubs of Laconium heh. Thanks!

Shentar
Mar 12, 2003, 07:10 PM
I don't know if this actually works, but my friend heard something like somebody's file got corrupted, but it still let him load them into temp data on another memory card, and then when he returned them they worked. I haven't heard this myself, so I don't know if it works, but I suppose you could try it.

sharkie-do
Mar 12, 2003, 07:13 PM
Thank god im offline. Personally, i think the only thing off that list youre gonna get is a hildebears cane and maybe a decent frame. If you got corrupted, shouldnt you still have the stuff you had equipped?

rarexhunter
Mar 12, 2003, 07:14 PM
Thank god im offline. Personally, i think the only thing off that list youre gonna get is a hildebears cane and maybe a decent frame. If you got corrupted, shouldnt you still have the stuff you had equipped?

no thats FSOD

Yosho
Mar 12, 2003, 07:20 PM
I too have had that prob.

Im sorry to hear about your coruption, it seems like the last few days i've seen so many people's chars get messed up....it's insane that we actually pay to get all our hard work.....hours of work!!!, shoved down the toilet in a few seconds heh heh.

Krank40oz
Mar 12, 2003, 09:15 PM
yea that does sux ass!

marionettemaster
Mar 12, 2003, 09:26 PM
heh true that... got fsod twice and thats bad enough

SilentBob
Mar 12, 2003, 10:22 PM
well i can give you a hildes head (or i can change it into a cane for you if necessary).

PaladiNIGHT
Mar 13, 2003, 03:11 PM
Hey thanks for posting everybody, just good to know that I have some support.
SilentBob - Really? It'd be great if you could help me out with that, and please change into the cane since my "new" charcter doesn't have that quest open. What's your AIM? or when can i meet you online?

PaladiNIGHT
Mar 13, 2003, 06:45 PM
*BUMP* I could still really use some help if anyone has an item it wouldn't kill them to let me have. I'd really appreciate it. If anyone has a Striker of Chao or Mind Mag, those are really my top two wanted items. Help me if you can please!