PDA

View Full Version : A Random Logical Question? o .o

Smokey's Princess
Jan 31, 2011, 10:38 PM
Im thinking about what if a girl makes a Guy character will she get slack for it?...like whyy did you make a Guy character?...cause guys do get slack for makings girl characters...I was just asking your opinions cause Im a girl and I decided to make a male cast cause for me beasts are boring...so post!

FOkyasuta
Jan 31, 2011, 10:44 PM
Heh. Dont get me started on this. Ive been called gay because i played as a girl and boy was the guy trolled when i told him why. Different stats ya half-tard. And i was kinda bored at the time. But eh. Alls well that ends well.

Smokey's Princess
Jan 31, 2011, 10:47 PM
Its like im bored kind of being on girl characters don't get me wrong of course I love my girl characters but I want to do something different but to get the stuff that comes along with it...

TwistedDragon
Jan 31, 2011, 10:48 PM
I honestly don't see the problem I have two guys and gals. I got sick of having a hairy male beast so I made a female. I made a female cast for a guntecher.

Smokey's Princess
Jan 31, 2011, 10:50 PM
I named my male cast oXo Adversity oX so for me it doesn't fit to be a girl name too and I plan on him being my FM...

Crysteon
If there are guys who use female chars, why wouldnt girls be able to use male chars? One thing is certain, though: real life guys are not going to hit on you if you use a male char, lol

FOkyasuta
Its like im bored kind of being on girl characters don't get me wrong of course I love my girl characters but I want to do something different but to get the stuff that comes along with it...

Thats my point. Stats are what matter, Not the gender.

I honestly don't see the problem I have two guys and gals. I got sick of having a hairy male beast so I made a female. I made a female cast for a guntecher.

Huh, Never noticed that.

Smokey's Princess
Jan 31, 2011, 10:52 PM
That's so true! xD!

TwistedDragon
Jan 31, 2011, 11:02 PM
If there are guys who use female chars, why wouldnt girls be able to use male chars? One thing is certain, though: real life guys are not going to hit on you if you use a male char, lol

Whats ironic is I'm a guy and I get hit on when I am on my Female character.

FOkyasuta
Jan 31, 2011, 11:04 PM
Whats ironic is I'm a guy and I get hit on when I am on my Female character.

Join the crowd.

TwistedDragon
Jan 31, 2011, 11:07 PM
Are you the same HUcast I use to play with? Do you know Hellen Kellar?

bupjo
Jan 31, 2011, 11:12 PM
i find it funny that guys who do use females characters get flack for it in MMOs or whatever PSU is categorized as...when a guy plays a fighting game and uses a female character do they get flack for that? when Tomb Raider was huge back in the day, did guys get called gay for playing a game with a female lead character? does playing as a female character lead character in any game make a person gay? why is it different when a guy makes a female avatar just to play something different? i know girls that make male characters because of the sexist idiots they encounter because they are not able to enjoy the game as female characters. i don't see the big deal unless ppl do it to scam or trick someone into getting something they want.

BIG OLAF
Jan 31, 2011, 11:16 PM
What kind of double-standard would it be if guys were allowed to make girls, but girls weren't allowed to make guys? You can make whatever character you want; it's your 10$ you're paying every month, so do whatever you feel.

Of course some people are going to be juvenile about it. I mean, I can't count how many times I've been called "gay", "stupid" , "homo", etc. for maining a female character. Do I care? Nope. They're idiots, anyway. Do whatever you want.

FOkyasuta
Jan 31, 2011, 11:21 PM
And there all like BAWWW! cause your a dude when you give them the news. Seriously, Its just a game.

Are you the same HUcast I use to play with? Do you know Hellen Kellar?

The same one that gave me the Apocalypse and you with your fancy,
http://psp2.psupedia.info/images/f/f6/Edel_Fusil.png

What kind of double-standard would it be if guys were allowed to make girls, but girls weren't allowed to make guys? You can make whatever character you want; it's your 10$ you're paying every month, so do whatever you feel.

Of course some people are going to be juvenile about it. I mean, I can't count how many times I've been called "gay", "stupid" , "homo", etc. for maining a female character. Do I care? Nope. They're idiots, anyway. Do whatever you want.

Same here.

TwistedDragon
Jan 31, 2011, 11:25 PM
I'm surprised more girls don't make male characters. Then again maybe they do and I don't know about it for the reason they made them in the first place.

And there all like BAWWW! cause your a dude when you give them the news. Seriously, Its just a game.

The same one that gave me the Apocalypse and you with your fancy,
http://psp2.psupedia.info/images/f/f6/Edel_Fusil.png

Same here.

Where have you been HUcast? Still got a guardians license?

Smokey's Princess
Feb 1, 2011, 04:32 AM
My next question should it be a beast male or a cast male?

Vent
Feb 1, 2011, 05:07 AM
I...really don't think the true answer has been said yet. Isn't it about time we stopped fooling ourselves and others alike with made up excuses? ^^;

Darki
Feb 1, 2011, 05:27 AM
It's a game. You have the option in your account to make any gender, so do whatever you feel like doing. Anybody who would have any negative opinion about this doesn't have the mental maturity to be taken seriously and thus should be treated like a baby.

The idea about a game is to have fun. If somebody decides to mess with you in the way you have fun, being something totally harmless as this is, they can happily met your BL and choke on it, the world would be better without that kind of people, lol.

Smokey's Princess
Feb 1, 2011, 05:54 AM
So which is better a beast or cast...I already have my female cast but I wouldn't mind making a make cast I have a female Newman and a female human for me I just don't like the female beast look and I already am bored trying to find a style of clothing that fits a female beast so its either beast or cast male?...I need your opinions!...please!...

Darki
Feb 1, 2011, 07:46 AM
Well, for that you gotta think first IF you want to make it class-wise or just for the looks.

If you wanna pick a good race for the class you wanna make them, beasts and CASTs are very similar if you're not an ATA bi4tch, both are good at melee, both are good at ranged and both are crap at TECHs. Beast is slighty less bad as TECHs and deal more raw damage, CASTs have much better ATA so as gunners and fighers they miss less.

If it's just for the looks, that's something very personal. I don't like how fleshy robots look, so mines are all "robot-like", but for example about what you said, I don't like male beasts, they have all this too bulky face for me and if you don't make them huge and musculated they look ridiculous, that's why I prefer beast females.

Smokey's Princess
Feb 1, 2011, 08:00 AM
I made a make beast scrawny earlyier last week and he was a loli character as they say but I onlyf perfered beast cause I could dress him up! xD

Powder Keg
Feb 1, 2011, 08:24 AM
Heh. Dont get me started on this. Ive been called gay because i played as a girl and boy was the guy trolled when i told him why. Different stats ya half-tard. And i was kinda bored at the time. But eh. Alls well that ends well.
lol, that's probably because they thought you were female IRL and bawww'd when they found out you weren't.

But yeah, there's nothing wrong with it at all. 1 of my 4 characters is female, I know some males who have all four females, and also some females who have male characters.

TheAstarion
Feb 1, 2011, 11:28 AM
On my main account I have 3 females and one male.

On my sub account I have 2 of each.

For CASTs I prefer the females, the males look like they're trying too hard to be "cool" with their jaggedy spiky armour. Female CASTs seem to be a bit more tongue-in-cheek about the fact that, yeah, they're wearing heavy armour, and yeah, they still show cleavage and shoulders and thighs most of the time.

That, and CASTs need their extra slot for the SUV, so they need all the stamina they can get. So, female again for stats in that case.

Fleshies have better options in general than CASTs for clothing, so whatevs.

Then there's the old saying, what would you rather stare at while you're grinding from 1 to 180? For me, it's the busty girl. Does that make me some kind of sexual deviant? No, that was determined beforehand. I know girls that play male characters, for instance on WoW, for that exact same reason. Judging a person for the gender of a character is silly.

Human still sucks though