PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Password Recovery

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 1, 2011, 06:05 AM
Hi all,

Soo I got a new laptop and i've installed JP PSU on it,....however although the password is on my home PC and saved on my l;aptop...well i forgot it. I've searched through all the emials from psuadmin and can only find an old password reset which they did. My newer one I can't find. how can I get it resent? Or when was it reset, as SEGA seem to give out passwords to all players? Not sure if there was a date when they wer esent to players.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Tifa

Vintasticvin
Feb 1, 2011, 11:30 AM
Mmm not sure but you can try submitting a ticket for a new password and maybe your password being sent is taking a bit of a while Tifa.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 1, 2011, 11:54 AM
Hmm any ideas where to submit one? Hopefully i've saved this login details on my PC somewhere. i don't mind not playing PSU on my lunchbreaks at work...surprisingly this laptop can run lots of games inlcuding New Vegas so i'm happy. but ty for answering :)

Tifa

Vintasticvin
Feb 1, 2011, 02:29 PM
:D At the websites login page, just click you forgot password and or login ID I also make sure I write my login info on a nifty little notepad as well as saving the login info in my email in a seperate folder. So I hope my usefull tips will server you well in the future.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 2, 2011, 10:44 AM
Hiya,

Got it working now. Thanks for the responses and ty to Tenebris for finding the URL :D

Tifa

Vintasticvin
Feb 2, 2011, 04:06 PM
Glad to help others when I can :)