PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Question for JP Players about Titles

DPShiro
Feb 1, 2011, 04:22 PM
When you got the Title reward system, did the requirements start from that moment or does it count the earlier things you have done?

For example, kills 200 Dulk Fakis. Is that counted from the time you get access to the Title (that specific update) or does it count those defeated before?

I'm wondering since i saw that one title is "have 7000 hours logged".

Thanks!

str898mustang
Feb 1, 2011, 04:24 PM
it starts counting the day u start so basically when yall get Title rewards, go ahead and plan about 5-10min of recieving awards. I remember when I went from free course to prem. course, i had like 50 title rewards to recieve

DPShiro
Feb 1, 2011, 04:26 PM
it starts counting the day u start so basically when yall get Title rewards, go ahead and plan about 5-10min of recieving awards. I remember when I went from free course to prem. course, i had like 50 title rewards to recieve

OOOOH so it DOES count the things done before? :D
SWEET!

EspioKaos
Feb 1, 2011, 04:27 PM
It was kind of a mix of both. Certain records that the game already kept (hours logged, story mission progress) were retroactive, but the other ones (enemy and boss kills, kilometers walked, containers destroyed, chat bubbles, etc.) all started the day the title system went into effect.

str898mustang
Feb 1, 2011, 04:32 PM
It was kind of a mix of both. Certain records that the game already kept (hours logged, story mission progress) were retroactive, but the other ones (enemy and boss kills, kilometers walked, containers destroyed, chat bubbles, etc.) all started the day the title system went into effect.

guess I was half right

DPShiro
Feb 1, 2011, 04:41 PM

Thank you Espio! :)