PDA

View Full Version : Oooookay I have an empty character slot with a crazy idea to fill it out

Vintasticvin
Feb 3, 2011, 12:57 AM
Since Im waiting on my final section of PSU JP to finish downloading Im debating on HU and FOnewms to make a "RA"newm out of... just curious wondering how the mag and unit build would go and which is a viable choice stat wise?

Cmoooooon hurry up and download D: PSU JP and this nut job idea will have to do til I can buy a HDD for my XB360 :3

Broken_L_button
Feb 3, 2011, 01:11 AM
If you want to make a gun-using newman in PSZ, HUnewm and HUney are pretty much your only viable choices, since their base ATA can make guns work pretty well. Even with Zalure level 11+, I doubt Force newmen would be able to rock guns since their ATA is so horrid it's awesome and their gun selection sucks anyways.

Oh, and for units...Well, whatever works, really, but Compress PA can make your life easier. As for the MAG, I'd say around 30 hit on it and the rest in power would be fine, but that's not an absolute value; as your character grows and you acquire more shiny stuff, you'll most likely end up building multiple MAGs to suit your needs. Oh, and for materials, chug some power materials.

Vintasticvin
Feb 3, 2011, 01:20 AM
Thanks for the tips L... I reeeeeeally appreciate them by the way hows that L Button of yours working? And for some reason Im cursed with Swords a few FO items here and there via Online gifts and Hard :P Well time to get blasting L thanks a bunch you rocked hard. *locks thread.... okay maybe not but has padlock hanging on topic anyways*