PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble w JP PSU

WiZ1988
Feb 5, 2011, 07:02 PM
I am new the JP PSU, I used to play on xbox 360 but my xbox is all messed up. I have downloaded the free version of the JP PSU, I can get online and all that. But for the past 2 days I have been trying to get the full version. I need help on where to go and how to pay for the full version. If someone could tell me where to go and what all to do I would appreciate it alot. I have been looking around the forums and found one thread but it was talking about 6 buttons and I am still having trouble. I need information on GC as well. Just where to go and pay for that. But at this moment I just want to play the full version!!Thanks ahead of time...hope to eventually see some people on the JP server.

str898mustang
Feb 5, 2011, 07:14 PM
http://psupedia.info/Joining_the_Japanese_Server

sometimes I wonder if people know PSUpedia exists

WiZ1988
Feb 6, 2011, 02:17 PM
I have read that, and I am still stuck on the page where I sign in with my ID and password, but at the bottom I have to enter some letters that I attached with this post. I don't know how to figure that out. If someone could tell me what those letters stand for or how I could type them in I would appreciate it. I have changed my keyboard to JP and the language in the tools for Firefox.

Fasfa
Feb 6, 2011, 02:22 PM
http://www.saiga-jp.com/img/character/japanese_language/hiragana_katakana_list.gif

str898mustang
Feb 6, 2011, 02:23 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana

U will have to learn Katakana and Hiragana

just look at the charts and type what letters it says

WiZ1988
Feb 6, 2011, 02:24 PM
thanks, that will help for sure.

DAMASCUS
Feb 7, 2011, 12:03 AM
When you get to the captcha part activate the IME and then bring up the pad which will let you draw the symbols needed.

WiZ1988
Feb 11, 2011, 11:37 AM
Well I still haven't figured this problem out. I have tried pretty much every combination of letters and still it won't work. I can't copy and paste it, I have been typing in English, and now I'm going to use that pad and draw the letters if anyone would let me send them a picture of the letters and then tell me what to type would be extremely helpful. I want go play the game!!!

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 11, 2011, 11:39 AM
Wikipedia search katakana. i believe you have to use the password Sega emails you to log in, but for the symbol entries the katakana chart on Wiki allows you to copy them and then paste them into the login page. Check the symbols carefully though because some look quite similar :o

Tifa

redroses
Feb 11, 2011, 11:41 AM
Just change your keyboard to japanese -> full width Katakana and use the chart above to type the symbols you see in the capcha.

WiZ1988
Feb 11, 2011, 04:32 PM
Well I am probably just going to give up... I have tried about 8 different times with those tables and wikipedia. I am attaching a picture and if someone could help me out, if not I'm just gonna say screw it...This is pissing me off pretty bad.

redroses
Feb 11, 2011, 04:35 PM
those should be
hi u o su chi
ヒウオスチ

WiZ1988
Feb 11, 2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks. I appreciate the help. I'm now wandering if there are spaces between all the letters. I will try when I get he from work tonight. I am ready to do some ogling if this works!!

redroses
Feb 11, 2011, 05:26 PM
Next time just take a screen and post it here and I/or somebody else can tell you what you need to write.
And no, you need no spaces between the symbols.

str898mustang
Feb 11, 2011, 05:30 PM
theres a time limit on those captchas

WiZ1988
Feb 11, 2011, 09:20 PM
Sorry to post again but the time expired for that code, can anyone tell me what to put here....I am really struggling with this lol.

WiZ1988
Feb 11, 2011, 09:37 PM
nvmd time has expired, tommorrow around 11 am eastern time I will be back at it and hope someone can help me.

WiZ1988
Feb 15, 2011, 11:47 PM
Well I am still struggling with this stupid captcha. I have tried 10 times tonight and it keeps saying "The text entered does not match the word as image.
Please try again.
If someone would be willing to help me and I will post a pic of the letters I'd really appreciate it. I don't know the last time something ticked me off so bad.

WiZ1988
Feb 15, 2011, 11:54 PM
NVMD, I finally figured it out. Sry to keep posting about this.

XbikXBd
Feb 15, 2011, 11:54 PM
Easy
イヌヒホめ

WiZ1988
Feb 16, 2011, 12:24 AM
Well now I am unsure on which to buy on the website. There are two place that show where to enter your credit card number. Can someone tell me which little button to go to, I was reading the psupedia and it said the 6th button but it's not 6. Do I have to register the game and pay, sorry I'm confused about all this.

XbikXBd
Feb 16, 2011, 12:54 AM
Well now I am unsure on which to buy on the website. There are two place that show where to enter your credit card number. Can someone tell me which little button to go to, I was reading the psupedia and it said the 6th button but it's not 6. Do I have to register the game and pay, sorry I'm confused about all this.
Buy the first option
ガーディアンズライセンス購入

『PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE』のネットワークモードをプレイするために必要な、「ガーディアンズライセンス」を購入し ます。
ネットワークモードをプレイするためには、「ゲームキー」「イルミナスゲームキー」のほかに、ガーディアン ズライセンス(サーバー利用権)が必要になります。

then the first option again for monthly fee wewt^^

WiZ1988
Feb 16, 2011, 01:11 AM
Well I was able to purchase the first time I went through and now I recieved this-
"Credit card entered
Can not be settled.
Credit card companies
Please contact us directly.
" What does this mean? Also my registration code won't work?

XbikXBd
Feb 16, 2011, 01:18 AM
Well I was able to purchase the first time I went through and now I recieved this-
"Credit card entered
Can not be settled.
Credit card companies
Please contact us directly.
" What does this mean?

well ether ur info is wrong, card can not be used outside ur country,or u ant got no money lol.