Feb 5, 2011, 09:46 PM
i need a free fighmaster pallete plzz my GT is curioshades

Ishia
Feb 5, 2011, 10:28 PM
Beggars are scum.

nollieboy
Feb 5, 2011, 11:15 PM
Beggars are scum.

Ishia leave him alone, it's considered trolling what you're doing.
So please keep your two cents out and let him continue his thread undisturbed.

Ishia
Feb 5, 2011, 11:20 PM
So you encourage begging? Okay then.

BIG OLAF
Feb 5, 2011, 11:24 PM
Ishia leave him alone, it's considered trolling what you're doing.
So please keep your two cents out and let him continue his thread undisturbed.

It's not really trolling if it's true, sport. If some hobo walked up to you in real life and asked for 5 dollars, wouldn't you begrudgingly think to yourself: "get a job, you bum!"? Same thing.

nollieboy
Feb 6, 2011, 12:49 AM
He wasn't asking for his opinion which is what he gave, he just asked if anyone would give him some weapons. So a simple no would suffice or actually no comment at all since he only wanted responses from those willing to help him out.

nollieboy
Feb 6, 2011, 12:54 AM
I'm not encouraging anything Ishia, it's just that your comment was uncalled for.

Ishia
Feb 6, 2011, 01:46 AM
So... beggars are not scum? That doesn't make any sense bro.

nollieboy
Feb 6, 2011, 03:32 AM
Ishia read my other comment.

Zerolimit
Feb 6, 2011, 06:25 AM
i think what nollie is trying to say here is correct. I begging is not alright, but this is not really begging he is asking kindly and is not imposing on you like spaming or anything if had something to say about that try this. "i do not have any free weapons if you are willing to pay for some id be glad to sell them to you"

Ishia
Feb 6, 2011, 11:54 AM
i think what nollie is trying to say here is correct. I begging is not alright, but this is not really begging he is asking kindly and is not imposing on you like spaming or anything if had something to say about that try this. "i do not have any free weapons if you are willing to pay for some id be glad to sell them to you"

Because

i need a free fighmaster pallete plzz my GT is curioshades

Isn't any different from

i need meseta plzz

x1xshotxwonderz
Feb 6, 2011, 12:16 PM
you guys do like to disrespect on this website. like if someone says something and you have nothing to do with it then dont say something thats nothing to do with the thread at all. i swear.. senceless ppl sometimes.

Ishia
Feb 6, 2011, 12:32 PM
Or maybe the OP shouldn't beg on a public forum. That's pretty senseless of him.

Ethateral
Feb 6, 2011, 12:34 PM
you guys do like to disrespect on this website. like if someone says something and you have nothing to do with it then dont say something thats nothing to do with the thread at all. i swear.. senceless ppl sometimes.

So like you, got it.

Seriously though, begging gets you nowhere in this game. Sell what you have or run missions to gain the meseta. Fighmaster with craptacular percents are cheap as can be.

nollieboy
Feb 6, 2011, 02:44 PM
Bottom line for Ishia and Ehtateral you guys can just leave him alone alone unless you live to mess with people don't meet your standard of good. Honestly that was wrong Amanda "fighmaster with craptacular percents are cheap as can be." That doesn't help out this matter at all, if you want to talk about craptacular things why don't you show everyone how you look. lol XD

Ishia
Feb 6, 2011, 02:50 PM
Supporting beggars only encourages them. And way to act like a 12-year old by resorting to saying "u ugly" which is itself a highly ironic thing when it comes to Amanda.

nollieboy
Feb 6, 2011, 02:56 PM
All i will say is below average...i've seen her pics.

Ishia
Feb 6, 2011, 03:05 PM
I bet you're quite the looker then.

nollieboy
Feb 6, 2011, 03:21 PM
Lol i'm not ugly like some ppl on here. I have know problem showing you how i look.

Dhylec
Feb 6, 2011, 03:25 PM
This topic degraded fast. To OP, make friends & ask them for help getting what you want. To the rest, the truth can be very blunt, so be nice about that.