PDA

View Full Version : The White Beast Epidemic Continues

NiceOnes
Feb 6, 2011, 04:48 PM
I know this is redundant.

The GBR still goes on and demonhearts/granahodoras are still dropping.. The PA boost is on and WB is for sure not the best place to level PAs! Milla's and Igg Crowns anyone? Seriously! Why don't peeps take advantage of the GBR!!

Why was The Pavillion the busiest lobby on an 8 star day!? I seriously cannot get my head around the persistant draw of that mission!

Is there not something that can be done!? I swear it is pure ignorance and with some education we can fix this game!

WB FTL.

Ishia
Feb 6, 2011, 04:56 PM
White Beast will be dethroned when Distant Memory is released, but then you'll have everybody over there, all the time.

Fasfa
Feb 6, 2011, 05:04 PM
White Beast will be dethroned when Distant Memory is released, but then you'll have everybody over there, all the time.

This is not true as the boss is Dark Falz and thats too hard for white beast people also megid :p love how people were saying the same thing when dark falz came out

Proto07
Feb 6, 2011, 05:20 PM
Yea I don't get this either. I saw 3 pages for Mizuraki Defense a week ago, I come home from school after maintenance day and people are back at WB. WTF. I need Millas to come down to an affordable price.

Amaury
Feb 6, 2011, 05:22 PM
Oh, no! People running White Beast ruins one's life forever! /sarcasm

TwistedDragon
Feb 6, 2011, 06:04 PM
This is not true as the boss is Dark Falz and thats too hard for white beast people also megid :p love how people were saying the same thing when dark falz came out

I personally hate white beast I don't get it either. I have been running Seed Express and The GBR.
I love getting hit with megid because I just laugh in the enemys face because I have a vijeri/resist.

Powder Keg
Feb 6, 2011, 07:02 PM
This GBR is awful....and not to mention how terrible it is to level PAs with the exception of Sakura Blast.

While WB isn't even a bad mission, another reason most people flock there is to just get to a populated lobby...several times I've formed a party there and ended up doing another mission or even exchanging cards and partying up regularly....which has also been mentioned here several times. :X

Crysteon
Feb 6, 2011, 07:25 PM

People will still go apeshit running that mission for the drops, believe me, especially because of the Black Requiems and Lavis Cannons

oG Epik
Feb 6, 2011, 09:30 PM
I looked at distant memory who cares about dulk falkis the MP and drops are amazing and worth it

Ishia
Feb 6, 2011, 09:36 PM
I looked at distant memory who cares about dulk falkis the MP and drops are amazing and worth it

No one mentioned Falkis. Falkis isn't the boss of Distant Memory.

oG Epik
Feb 6, 2011, 09:46 PM
http://psupedia.info/Distant_Memory

Isnt he the boss?

Ishia
Feb 6, 2011, 09:58 PM
Read it again.

BIG OLAF
Feb 6, 2011, 10:27 PM
Another White Beast hate thread? I've said it before, I'll say it again:

White Beast isn't the first "ultimate mission". When the game came out, everyone ran Plains Overlord. Then, Her Secret Mission and Seabed Lab Recovery. Then, there was Bruce's Dungeon. There's always been one (or two) mission(s) that stand above the rest. I'll agree that White Beast has held the throne for way too long, but it's completely normal for people to flock to the mission that gives the best rewards per time spent.

NiceOnes
Feb 6, 2011, 11:41 PM

White Beast isn't the first "ultimate mission". When the game came out, everyone ran Plains Overlord. Then, Her Secret Mission and Seabed Lab Recovery. Then, there was Bruce's Dungeon. There's always been one (or two) mission(s) that stand above the rest. I'll agree that White Beast has held the throne for way too long, but it's completely normal for people to flock to the mission that gives the best rewards per time spent.

that's just it though!! It DOESN'T!!!

BIG OLAF
Feb 6, 2011, 11:49 PM
that's just it though!! It DOESN'T!!!

Oh, true. Sorry. Let me revise my previous statement:

but it's completely normal for people to flock to the easiest mission that gives the best rewards per time spent.

NiceOnes
Feb 6, 2011, 11:55 PM
Oh, true. Sorry. Let me revise my previous statement:

but it's completely normal for people to flock to the easiest mission that gives the best rewards per time spent.

Human nature I guess...

Same reason in life that a captitalistic format allows a precious few to reap the rewards from things that the average person just won't take on.

Let em run WB. I will keep selling them their Granahodora's and Red Line's etc while they keep enduring the rat race.

Just wish I had a solid team of open minded trailblazers to spend the time @ the top with.

Smokey's Princess
Feb 7, 2011, 07:31 AM
I have answer to this:...stop complaining and if you don't like what Segac gives to us then cancel your psu account or stop playing it cause everyone knows until another decent mission comes out that's what everyone will forever be doing!...so stop the complaining and just do the missions you prefer and don't critisize the fact that everyone else does white beast and if you haven't seen most of the population at White Beast is nubbs trying to level...and for me I prefer doing it cause I like doing it and yes I meant to spell Sega Segac.

Corey Blue
Feb 7, 2011, 09:39 AM
Yeah SEGA should have never implemented that mission.When I played I did it like 50 times,that's ridiculous.

Radori Nighthawk
Feb 7, 2011, 12:53 PM
It's good for mission points. Plus, I already know where it is so I just stick with what I know for now. At least until I hit 75 so I can run those S rank rares. 2 more levels to go. :D

Corey Blue
Feb 7, 2011, 01:28 PM
It's good for mission points. Plus, I already know where it is so I just stick with what I know for now. At least until I hit 75 so I can run those S rank rares. 2 more levels to go. :D

Baltimoooore. :beer:

Radori Nighthawk
Feb 7, 2011, 02:31 PM
Baltimoooore. :beer:

Oh snap? Another Warrior of Gurhal from B-more?

An old Ragol Warrior too, perhaps?

Fasfa
Feb 7, 2011, 03:39 PM
Why do people still make these topics ... it always seems to be the same people also

Vickie
Feb 7, 2011, 03:58 PM
White beast isn't all that bad because I feel as if it's the spot to go, kinda like a PSU "Starbucks" (I hate Starbucks btw) but I can understand that it sucks when everyone stays there and there's other missions to run; however it is possible to go to that lobby and let players know you want to create a party for a certain mission, that does work. You cant really get mad at players for running white beast like the games "Phantasy Star The Ambition of The Alterazgoug", when Sega or Sonic Team or w/e aren't very consistent with giving us "Good" updates and new Content to Play.

Corey Blue
Feb 7, 2011, 04:20 PM
Oh snap? Another Warrior of Gurhal from B-more?

An old Ragol Warrior too, perhaps?

Oh yeah I'm a oldie been playing since 2002,what about you,what year you start?? (My brother from bmooore.)

Akaimizu
Feb 7, 2011, 04:48 PM
There's a number of people from B-more, who's been into the Phantasy Star Online games since the first release.

Elley
Feb 7, 2011, 06:03 PM
Why cant Segac just buff the other missions in this game. My friend and I enjoy going around to different planets and doing whatever mission we feel like. It's annoying that almost every mission in this game is pointless because there are 2-3 missions that give rewards far FAR better than anything else.

This game would be absolutely amazing if missions were rebalanced and loot tables fixed for all missions. So much potential variety here that is being wasted.

pikachief
Feb 7, 2011, 08:38 PM
White beast forever? lol :D

SEED Express and Dark God were supposed to both replace white beast, but they wont leave. :)

BIG OLAF
Feb 7, 2011, 08:45 PM
White beast forever? lol :D

SEED Express and Dark God were supposed to both replace white beast, but they wont leave. :)

As frightening as it sounds, I think that since White Beast has sat atop all other missions for such a long time, that the people who run it are addicted to it so intensely that even when a blatantly superior mission (Distant Memory, for instance) is released, they'll still refuse to go.

Like a bunch of crazy tribesmen worshiping a golden idol on an island with an active volcano. You try and warn them, but they just don't listen....and all end up dying.

TwistedDragon
Feb 8, 2011, 06:59 PM
The thing about White Beast is every time I go there i can't find an S2 party. There are plenty of S runs but no S2. I think alot of people have moved on to Seed Express at least for S2.

FOkyasuta
Feb 8, 2011, 07:02 PM
The thing about White Beast is every time I go there i can't find an S2 party. There are plenty of S runs but no S2. I think alot of people have moved on to Seed Express at least for S2.

Guess thats true nowadays since i tryed to do S2 on my time via S's but there was only S2! Not S's! Talk about irony.

TwistedDragon
Feb 8, 2011, 08:07 PM
I just found 2 S2s as White Beast but their were also like 9 S2 at Seed Express.

NiceOnes
Feb 8, 2011, 10:40 PM
I just found 2 S2s as White Beast but their were also like 9 S2 at Seed Express.

This is fantastic news Dragon!

Maybe the above poster was right in the statement that it is all nubs running WB. We can either take them under our wings or at the least point them in the direction of innocent girl!!

WB FTL!!

BIG OLAF
Feb 8, 2011, 10:53 PM
We can either take them under our wings or at the least point them in the direction of innocent girl!!

WB FTL!!

That idea has been tried before, if I remember correctly. It didn't work, and it will never work. Here's my reasoning why:

A new player hops online for the first time. He makes his character, and gets into the game world. He goes to the universe changer, and sees that Universe 1 has "(Guide)" next to it. Thinking that it would be a good idea for him to go there and learn a few things, he pops onto the 4th floor, in Universe 1, and asks:

"Where's a good place for beginners to level up?"

Then, amidst all the hooplah of the creepy 4th-Floorians, who are usually busy with their name-calling and attention-whoring, take a moment to answer his question and all yell:

"White Beast! Now GTFO, scrub!"

So, the new player heads to White Beast, and his soul is consumed forevermore.

bupjo
Feb 9, 2011, 12:44 AM

haha! yeah those were the days. but yeah, white beast has held the HOT SPOT title for wayyyy too long. Bladed Legacy seemed as if it would be the next hot spot, but it was too challenging i suppose. thing is people bitched the game was too easy, we get a challenging mission finally, and people bitched it was too hard. oh well, white beast maybe the one mission that helped and ruined the game for some at the same time. it helps in that you get to meet new players which then as someone mentioned they can then explore other missions...ruined the game in that no one likes to do other missions, at least not a large population of folks. and in my opinion there are some really cool places to run, but it seems i would have to meet up with WB haters just to do other missions if i were to have a party to run with. but in the grand scheme of things, it's just a video game. nothing to get worked up over.

Vintasticvin
Feb 9, 2011, 01:45 AM
Back in my PSU days I hardly did WB, I found it annoying with them doggone silencers so I just stuck around to Seed Express aka AOE fest :3

oG Epik
Feb 9, 2011, 07:18 AM
This is the mission everyone also told me to run when i was lower leveled but after my big 3 month break and then i came back to the event mission i was spoiled lol and then white beast didnt seem that great... So now all i do is train my bullets and do GAMS occasionally.... BTW i never see any parties at SEED Expess

dias_flac_0g
Feb 9, 2011, 04:46 PM
These topics are retarded as hell plain and simple.

This should be moved to the "Rants/Dead Horse" area seriously.

I read the first page of replies and skipped the rest. Why? Because everyone says the same thing that they said in the other WB hate thread. It's not a bad thing, but it sure as hell is old already.

If people want to play WB who cares? How does that bother you?

You want to do GBR then go do it. No one is stopping you from it. What an idiot. Crying about people playing in WB is one of the most stupid things anyone can do at this point.

Sorry, but that's the only way I can reply to this thread.

oG Epik
Feb 9, 2011, 08:11 PM
These topics are retarded as hell plain and simple.

This should be moved to the "Rants/Dead Horse" area seriously.

I read the first page of replies and skipped the rest. Why? Because everyone says the same thing that they said in the other WB hate thread. It's not a bad thing, but it sure as hell is old already.

If people want to play WB who cares? How does that bother you?

You want to do GBR then go do it. No one is stopping you from it. What an idiot. Crying about people playing in WB is one of the most stupid things anyone can do at this point.

Sorry, but that's the only way I can reply to this thread.

Then you probably should not have replied since you just wasted your time cause obviously people are talking about this thread...