PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Does anyone here even play 360 anymore?

Elley
Feb 8, 2011, 09:04 AM
The population is booming as usual, but it seems no one these forums plays on 360. I feel lonely :( Someone set up PSO-World events on 360 more often! (*-.-)

Cloudstrife xx
Feb 8, 2011, 10:07 AM
most 360 users post on the official sega boards quite few player events have happened over there recently.

PSO-World should be remaned
"Pso-world Jp Universe"

desturel
Feb 8, 2011, 11:02 AM
The population is booming as usual, but it seems no one these forums plays on 360. I feel lonely :( Someone set up PSO-World events on 360 more often! (*-.-)

There are 360 players here, but some of us are read-only. I tend to cause arguments when I start posting so I just keep it to myself now. :)

Ryno
Feb 8, 2011, 03:37 PM
I used to do it until everyone left and then the updates and then i moved to JP servers.
as you can see the past events that i hosted
with a bunch of replies. this is when alot of 360 players played back in 2007 when PSU 360 was not even a year old.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106673
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105463
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116640

BIG OLAF
Feb 8, 2011, 03:53 PM
I still play on 360 servers. But, I'll be leveling spells (and some bullets if I have time) for the next 2.5 weeks.

Freeze
Feb 8, 2011, 05:31 PM
I'm still on too but I'm restricted to weekends at the moment due to job training during the week.

TwistedDragon
Feb 8, 2011, 06:34 PM
There are 360 players here, but some of us are read-only. I tend to cause arguments when I start posting so I just keep it to myself now. :)

I'm a 360 and Jp player mostly 360 I cant reads japanese >.<. I read alot more of these posts than reply to them.

Tart
Feb 8, 2011, 08:09 PM
I'm a 360 and Jp player mostly 360 I cant reads japanese >.<. I read alot more of these posts than reply to them.

same except the JP bit :P

Akumamaru
Feb 9, 2011, 02:29 AM
im still on the 360 side add my gamer tag if you want to do some runs GT:WRECKtos

TwistedDragon
Feb 10, 2011, 08:25 PM
im still on the 360 side add my gamer tag if you want to do some runs GT:WRECKtos

How does Newman fighter work out?

RebhtheDark
Feb 11, 2011, 01:14 AM
I'm on 360 offten, but till the PA boost is over I'm gonna be soloing for a while. But I dont mind getting more friends as well. All my buddehs quit ; . ; msg me for GT ^^

Zerolimit
Feb 11, 2011, 07:12 AM
Im on the 360 servers but i dont post much, but my GT is CDC Chai you can find me in game as Zephyr or Hyperion. lemme know if you ever wanna run

Akumamaru
Feb 11, 2011, 07:23 AM
How does Newman fighter work out?

i like it i run a fighmaster mostly but i switched to fortefighter so i can work on my dagger and claw skills

Linka
Feb 15, 2011, 09:34 PM
i play, and am on right now. over in leo, sitting in a mission counter trying to decide which version of a mission to do. ironically im actually on my ONLY guy character in all of psu/psp/psp2 at the moment. hes only level 11 right now. swords only chara, too. XD. and a cast. not sure if this makes him challenging to use, or just stupid.

chara name is Rokanji Ikovila. Rokanji's got HUcas parts, and what i believe to be Kireek/Kilik's head shape and face. but red, tho! also...status on this chara says 'got monkeys?'.

if you're on, or wanna run some missions with any of my characters, say so here, and say where to meet up. i got three characters i use whenever, and one i only use in certain circumstances.

Rokanji's my sword-only male cast, and weakest of the 'use whenever' ones. Aulzria Ikanita's my main, also a cast, only female. she's got several styles she uses, from fortefighter, Fighgunner[for Crea Doubles usage], Fortegunner, and Acrotecher[whips ftw. FWAP!]. Linka...well..essentially same as her PSPo2 counterpart, minus the newman-ness. dont like the way newman ears are so long in PSU. eugh. not accurate to hylians at all. im currently over on parum running Mad Beasts/Plains Overlord to level Rokanji up some, in universe 1: leo. so...yeah. also, yes, english servers. g-tag is GMLockonStratus. prefer we meet in PSU first, though.

also, random info. my b-day in two days. dont bother with a gift in PSU, or anything. not needed. best i could get is help leveling Aulzria enough to allow usage of that stupid Shippuu saber.

BIG OLAF
Feb 15, 2011, 11:58 PM
Well, I've been recently looking for some new people to play PSU with, since I lost a bunch of my friends a few days ago. I have met a few new people to hang with, but more is always welcome. Anyone who's interested, let me know.

LarienTiwele
Feb 16, 2011, 12:18 AM
I'm usually around, you can find me varying on one of the below:

NAME - LV - RACE - CLASS - STATUS COMMENT

Larien - 68 Newman AT (That Dream That Hope)
Mikan - 54 CAST PT (Systems Operational)
Asrai - 20-something Beast WT (Mow~)
Naomi - 17 Human FI (Caretaker of Children)

Naomi was built as a backstory-type RP chara of sorts to the Naomi I use in PSP2i /randomfactoid xD

Edit: If anyone does GAM a lot look me up. I'm after the 2K points for Dizas/rentis but never find many people willing to go due to my class being uncapped let alone my level (even though its capped at 20 anyways ;; )I have all Buffs (Asides the aforementioned) + healing spells Capped at 50 on Larien. Debuffs I still need to work on though.

Linka
Feb 16, 2011, 12:35 AM
only reason i'd have to do GAMs at the moment is to get closer and closer to being able to run em for Photon Boosters, so when the shippuujinlai comes out i can get one for my main, a cast named Aulzria Ikanita...sorta the character behind my back-up main on PSPo2, Sakura Ikanita. Sakura's meant to be Aulzria's 'daughter', sorta.

but, if you two wanna drag out your characters with levels closest to Aulzria(Larien for...Larien...and DarkDrive for Olaf respectively, from the look of things.), i could switch over to Aulzria right now, and we can just go do some random missions for the hell of it. bit bored right now, anyway. XD. where you two wanna meet?

BIG OLAF
Feb 16, 2011, 12:38 AM
but, if you two wanna drag out your characters with levels closest to Aulzria(Larien for...Larien...and DarkDrive for Olaf respectively, from the look of things.), i could switch over to Aulzria right now, and we can just go do some random missions for the hell of it. bit bored right now, anyway. XD. where you two wanna meet?

Well, DarkDrive is kind of just there for nostalgic purposes at the moment, since he was my first PSU character. I'm more focused on Chrissie and leveling her spells (almost done!) at the moment. So, I'd rather stay on her, if you don't mind.

As for where to meet, I don't really care. I can level Diga anywhere ^^.

Linka
Feb 16, 2011, 12:41 AM
well that could be a problem, as Aulzria is my best character, and she hasnt even hit 70 yet...so...don't want too big a level gap. dun want ya one-shotting everything, ya know. also...you two got mics? sure hope so...cause i like being able to coordinate with allies in a mission.

BIG OLAF
Feb 16, 2011, 12:44 AM
well that could be a problem, as Aulzria is my best character, and she hasnt even hit 70 yet...so...don't want too big a level gap. dun want ya one-shotting everything, ya know. also...you two got mics? sure hope so...cause i like being able to coordinate with allies in a mission.

Uh, yeah, I have a mic. As for one-shotting things, don't worry. I always let people who need experience get their hits in.

Linka
Feb 16, 2011, 12:47 AM
to be honest, the 'tagging enemies' dealie annoys me. but...meh. desperate for someone to play with this late at night. 15 till midnight here. so i hope Larien confirms they're gonna join us. so...where to meet? universe 1, clyez 4th floor? feel like trying to run the missions in the other counter. the one that leads to Rykros.

BIG OLAF
Feb 16, 2011, 12:49 AM
to be honest, the 'tagging enemies' dealie annoys me. but...meh. desperate for someone to play with this late at night. 15 till midnight here. so i hope Larien confirms they're gonna join us. so...where to meet? universe 1, clyez 4th floor? feel like trying to run the missions in the other counter. the one that leads to Rykros.

All right. I'll be there in a minute. I'll probably just be casting Diga, mostly. So, I really won't be blowing enemies apart very fast at all.

Linka
Feb 16, 2011, 12:53 AM
k. swapping over to Aulzria now. also...oops. level 67, not 64 like i thought. meet in universe 1, or another one?

also...ever go to paracabana beach just to relax?

BIG OLAF
Feb 16, 2011, 12:54 AM
k. swapping over to Aulzria now. also...oops. level 67, not 64 like i thought. meet in universe 1, or another one?

also...ever go to paracabana beach just to relax?

Universe 1 is fine, I suppose. And, yes, sometimes I go to the beach just to chill out, and see if anyone else is there.

Linka
Feb 16, 2011, 01:18 AM
...you got disconnected, Olaf. x.x egh.

Kryslin
Feb 16, 2011, 01:47 AM
I'm on 360 on and off - mostly leveling techs these days, and slowly working my why towards Level 180. At the moment, paying computer work gets into my playing time.. Still, if someone wants a diehard cast guntecher along for a few S2 runs... My GT is no big mystery - Kryslin. :)

LarienTiwele
Feb 16, 2011, 02:49 AM
Ope, wasn't paying attention lol. You 2 still doing runs now? I was spamming IG for PAs xDD

BIG OLAF
Feb 16, 2011, 03:13 AM
Ope, wasn't paying attention lol. You 2 still doing runs now? I was spamming IG for PAs xDD

I'm going to bed in a few minutes. but I don't know about Linka.

Linka
Feb 16, 2011, 03:29 AM
eh. hitting the hay too. wanna spend today[the 16th] grinding levels for Linka on PSPo2, hoping to reach 80, which will mean Kokuintou Hozuki time. woot! then Linka will have one of the weapons for her intended final pallette setup! Kokuintou Hozuki, Holy Elsydeon, Artemis, Morning Glory, and...some sorta longbow. not sure on what one yet.

Ryko Tarigachi
Feb 18, 2011, 11:53 PM
I am increaingly playing it now but only as my Newman and Cast characters as I have the feeling that they both need work especially on the Newman who is now a lvl 28 kinda good with technics

malhese
Feb 21, 2011, 07:21 PM
i am going to be starting on the 360 servers this weekend, i believe. i am excited to play psu with a controller again.

Rush Royale
Feb 22, 2011, 02:17 AM
I started up during the Valentines Day weekend; just in time for the event.

leezy
Feb 27, 2011, 07:14 PM
im on there lvl 88 leezykp,love to do run

Vintasticvin
Feb 27, 2011, 10:25 PM
I'll be comming to the 360 soon and woud be more than happy to share my companionship with you when I arrive Olaf ^_^ Same goes for those needing a psu pal :P

BIG OLAF
Feb 28, 2011, 03:41 PM
I'll be comming to the 360 soon and woud be more than happy to share my companionship with you when I arrive Olaf ^_^ Same goes for those needing a psu pal :P

All right, sounds good. Just let me know when you're settled in.

PuPPet
Feb 28, 2011, 06:56 PM
Xbox =)
I play on the 360.
gT: jVl ii jVl e
PSUN: N ii G h T z
Puppet ;
Screamo Squirrel!

Krltplps
Mar 2, 2011, 11:56 AM
I just recently started playing PSU on the xbox. I played the PC version for a long time, but when the servers shut down I needed a break. Just picked up an xbox and grabbed PSU on Friday, up to about level 50 so far.