PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Can't seem to be able to get on atm.

dias_flac_0g
Feb 9, 2011, 04:00 PM
When I try to log in I get this message.

"Your data is locked due to an irregular ending process. Please try connecting again after 10 minutes."

Anyone ever had this before?

This happen while I was in SE lvling up my Barta all of a suden I couldnt attack the enemies anymore and vice versa. I was like "great...dced" so I waited a few secs to get the actual, "you have been dced from the game blah blah blah" message, but it never came so I was like "the hell with it" and just end it myself by going and logging off from the menu like normal.

Then when I try to get on I always get this message now. Never had this happen before I was just wondering if it had happen to someone else.

xmoonprismpowerx
Feb 9, 2011, 04:02 PM
Yup. Happened to everyone I know was playing PSU.

BIG OLAF
Feb 9, 2011, 04:07 PM
I've never seen that weird status error before. I got it, too. Everyone on the official forums said that it's happening to them, as well.

Hope it isn't something...bad.

dias_flac_0g
Feb 9, 2011, 04:18 PM
You guys can get on now again. It let me get on.

There's no uni1 though xD

For a sec I thought it was gonna be something bad I was like 'wow not during our PA boost!".

Moon, you can get back to lvling up your support to 50 lol.

Ethateral
Feb 9, 2011, 05:06 PM
I've never seen that weird status error before. I got it, too. Everyone on the official forums said that it's happening to them, as well.

Hope it isn't something...bad.

I've had it happen before. It means nothing, just SEGAC's server screwing up again.

BIG OLAF
Feb 9, 2011, 05:10 PM
I've had it happen before. It means nothing, just SEGAC's server screwing up again.

Yes, I see that now. It's just another reiteration of :

"Oops! You can't log in, and even we don't know why! Pardon our mess, 'kay?
Error Code: 9001."