PDA

View Full Version : Japan PSU question

Noc Codez
Feb 10, 2011, 10:56 AM
Me like many other people have that language barrier with Japan. How do you guys translate everything ? is there a special program we could use to help us translate or a patch ? I'm just asking because I really want to play on the Japan servers.

any help would be appreciated thank you in advance

Noc Codez
Feb 10, 2011, 10:59 AM
lol found it thank you PSO-World and google. :D
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176736

str898mustang
Feb 10, 2011, 11:02 AM
yeah the program only works if u have Windows 32 bit, I have 64bit so it wont work with my system but I pretty much know all the items and such.

I do tell people that I am American and I cant speak Japanese when I do randoms (i have a shortcut setup for it)

Noc Codez
Feb 10, 2011, 11:03 AM
Damn me for having 64bit :( is there anything else I can use?

str898mustang
Feb 10, 2011, 11:06 AM
nope

do u have an idea of pretty much all the items though in PSU?
cuz the translator only works for chat and mail

Noc Codez
Feb 10, 2011, 11:09 AM
Yes but I can't read Japanese so I wont know how to search for items via shop or know what rare I picked up during a run. that's the problem me and a couple of friends will be facing on there.

str898mustang
Feb 10, 2011, 11:14 AM
oh it's no problem

refer to this website for item translation

http://psu.amesani.org/home

mainly when I first started I had an idea of what dropped where and I knew the rarity

Like junaline, I noticed the symbol it used and that it was 10* so I knew it was a Junaline (it also ends with a リン, which is "ren" or english "line")

Noc Codez
Feb 10, 2011, 11:15 AM
Thank you very much

this helps so much !

str898mustang
Feb 10, 2011, 11:19 AM
no problem lemme know when ur online and I'll exchange cards with ya

Fasfa
Feb 10, 2011, 11:25 AM
Me like many other people have that language barrier with Japan. How do you guys translate everything ? is there a special program we could use to help us translate or a patch ? I'm just asking because I really want to play on the Japan servers.

any help would be appreciated thank you in advance

You on now?

Ethateral
Feb 10, 2011, 11:26 AM
I have 32-bit. Is this translator useful at all? I have an idea of everything for rarity and what it might be. I'm staying on free course for now. The only thing that I could see myself staying on JP would be if they don't announce GC content for our servers. :l

Noc Codez
Feb 10, 2011, 11:28 AM
I have 32-bit. Is this translator useful at all? I have an idea of everything for rarity and what it might be. I'm staying on free course for now. The only thing that I could see myself staying on JP would be if they don't announce GC content for our servers. :l
You know as well as I do it's not going to come to our servers.. Go check out the site they sent me.. with this I can actually see myself playing Japan PSU :D i'm going to try out free course for a week if I find the site useful I'm going to play on both servers and hopefully quit our server in time.. just have to find a Japanese player willing to trade 360 meseta for japanses meseta.. lol btw does that violate TOS ? very curious on this subject I don't want to get banned for it..

No Sadly I have to go to bed Since I work late nights. but I'll come back to this thread in the morning when I get home from work and let you know my name.. may make a new character again.. lol either Nemesis or Ryneic.. haven't decided yet.. :3

Fasfa
Feb 10, 2011, 11:30 AM

I use the translator for seeing what is said in pc in general other than that not very useful.

Noc Codez
Feb 11, 2011, 09:39 AM
Hi all im on JP PSU lol. my name is Nemesis lvl 4 cast.. I have a question how do I put PSU in window mode ??

str898mustang
Feb 11, 2011, 09:43 AM
when u click on the icon for PSU, click the option オプシイョン...in that menu, u will see a check box named V-Sync, check the box thats on the left of it.

str898mustang
Feb 11, 2011, 05:10 PM
yeah its not working for 64bit. U gave us the files for 2.5,we need 2.6 and Python is picky