PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Won't let me purchase hairstyles 48 - 54?

Sarthraa
Feb 10, 2011, 02:38 PM
Alright, so apparently today they added some hairstyles from Phantasy Star Portable 2, and I can't buy them! I can get the Koltovan helmet (47), but not 48 - 54. I'm playing on the free course...would this have anything to do with it? I really want hairstyle 50, since that's what's on my PSP2 character, but since it won't let my buy it, I can't. Any explanation for this? Again, I'm playing on the free course.

EDIT: On a side note, how do I change my character's height? I can't read the message that pops up, but it has "1" in it, so I'm assuming I need 1 of something?

Fasfa
Feb 10, 2011, 02:43 PM
Alright, so apparently today they added some hairstyles from Phantasy Star Portable 2, and I can't buy them! I can get the Koltovan helmet (47), but not 48 - 54. I'm playing on the free course...would this have anything to do with it? I really want hairstyle 50, since that's what's on my PSP2 character, but since it won't let my buy it, I can't. Any explanation for this? Again, I'm playing on the free course.

EDIT: On a side note, how do I change my character's height? I can't read the message that pops up, but it has "1" in it, so I'm assuming I need 1 of something?

You have bought a ticket with Guardians Cash?

Vent
Feb 10, 2011, 02:44 PM
Those hairstyles were there from the 'beginning'. It wasn't the last update that added them. Those are the hairstyles you can unlock with Hairstyle Tickets. You can unlock and buy them while in free course.

You can change your character's proportions if you have 1 Body Ticket, which you can buy with 1000 GC.

Sarthraa
Feb 10, 2011, 02:55 PM
Those hairstyles were there from the 'beginning'. It wasn't the last update that added them. Those are the hairstyles you can unlock with Hairstyle Tickets. You can unlock and buy them while in free course.

You can change your character's proportions if you have 1 Body Ticket, which you can buy with 1000 GC.

Alright, so...erm...I'm still really new to the JP servers, and I never played online on the NA version. How do I get these Hairstyle Tickets? ^^; I have no idea where any of the places are online (especially since it's all in Japanese), but I know where things are in the offline version (played the PS2 version a lot).

That sucks that I need to buy GC to change my character's height. Oh well, it's only minor anyway.:-P

redroses
Feb 10, 2011, 02:55 PM
To obtain those hairstyles you neeed a hairstyle ticket.
You can get that by either saving up 300 stamps, or via the GC coupon service. Everytime you spend GC you will recieve a certain amount of %(10 or 20%, can't remember) of what you spent as coupons. When you saved up 600 coupons you can buy a hairstyle ticket with that.

Also note, the hairstyle will be unlocked randomly.

The same with the body option, for that you need a bodystle ticket which costs 1000GC.

pikachief
Feb 10, 2011, 03:00 PM
Yea all that GC for a hairstyle you may not even like (i got the only one i didn't want -_-) is really dumb! >.<

1000GC for changing your body may sound lame at first too, but if u think about it it's about $10 for your character to get surgery (or enough food to gain the weight u want to gain) so its actually pretty cheap if u think of it that way! :D lol