PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 @Choe Hee

Infernonyc
Feb 10, 2011, 03:09 PM
Seeing as though the other High End Spears do not have s.e.'s when extended, would it be worthwhile to extend a choe Hee? I hve a Muk Las Scorpio but I find the Choe Hee more usefull.

-Discuss

Broken_L_button
Feb 10, 2011, 03:31 PM
Cho Hee, like Ikotenyoku is one of these "Only extend it if you are really desperate/have no other weapon to use/are bored and have too much extend codes and meseta" weapons. Muk Las Scorpio, despite having "meh" SE's is much, much, much, much, much, much more worthy of being extended, thanks to it's manly raw power.

Besides, you have much better weapons to apply SE's with, use these and let your spears be your beatsticks of doom, as they were intended to be.

zombiemoshpit84
Feb 10, 2011, 04:20 PM
Seeing as though the other High End Spears do not have s.e.'s when extended, would it be worthwhile to extend a choe Hee? I hve a Muk Las Scorpio but I find the Choe Hee more usefull.

-Discuss

i extended my 80% :dark: Choe Hee. i use it to hunt lavis cannon on WB the stun really makes it worth while. then again i dont have a Muk Las Scorpio and if i did it most likely would not be :dark: or a high %.

Eclipsed57
Feb 10, 2011, 05:20 PM
i extended my ice one for magashi runs. use it on the big guys and it tears them up, the stun has saved me many times

Wayu
Feb 10, 2011, 06:55 PM
Cho Hee outdamages Muk Lath Scorpio unless the Muk Lath has 40%+, or around that somewhere.

-Wayu

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 10, 2011, 07:11 PM
Cho Hee outdamages Muk Lath Scorpio unless the Muk Lath has 40%+, or around that somewhere.

-Wayu

If they are NA version I do believe it is drop and doesn't have the 80%

Jorry
Feb 10, 2011, 07:39 PM
If they are NA version I do believe it is drop and doesn't have the 80%

I have the NA version and no, it doesn't drop. You just have to go trade for Cho Hee:D

Wayu
Feb 10, 2011, 07:43 PM
Cho Hee, Itokenyoku, Gran Orca, and that-one-saber are either :neutral: or 80% of any weapon. It also doesn't drop.

-Wayu

Broken_L_button
Feb 10, 2011, 07:48 PM
I have the NA version and no, it doesn't drop. You just have to go trade for Cho Hee:D

In the NA/EU version, Cho Hee drops from a Neudaiz open mission with Onmagoug; found an :ice: one myself a while back. But since it'll never get the 80% from the trade mission, it's a piss-poor weapon if it's dropped.

Claudette
Feb 11, 2011, 01:10 AM
yea they all drop, but its not gonna b high as 80% only 60% at mosti havent picked up a gran orca yet though not sure if it drops....

Wayu
Feb 11, 2011, 01:55 AM
Well, then, get it from the Trade.

-Wayu

Shakuri
Feb 11, 2011, 02:12 AM
Berdysh-Mitama Set>>54-60% Scorpio>>Cho Hee

Cho Hee is convenient though, one of the most convenient weapons in the game.

Infernonyc
Feb 11, 2011, 02:39 AM
Berdysh-Mitama Set>>54-60% Scorpio>>Cho Hee

Cho Hee is convenient though, one of the most convenient weapons in the game.

Berdysh-Mitama Set?

Ami
Feb 11, 2011, 08:28 AM
Berdysh-Mitama Set?
I assume that when you have Berdysh and Mitama-senba together in battle, you get a set bonus.

EDIT: Yeah it is (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Set_bonuses)

Anywho, I find Cho Hee very useful. Considering that my Muk las Scorpio is a single digit percent and my Cho Hee is 80%...

And it looks nice. Why yes, I am one of those ones who rather goes for the looks than actual stats.

->Legend<-
Feb 11, 2011, 10:20 AM
wait..you could have a 80% weapon!...

NDW
Feb 11, 2011, 12:29 PM
wait..you could have a 80% weapon!...

Only from DLC trade mission, 'MAX Special Exchange' (http://psp2.psupedia.info/MAX_Special_Exchange).