PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 360 Server > [B] Rabol Patte

LarienTiwele
Feb 10, 2011, 05:01 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew the price for this board? All I ever see up are the armor themselves (x2) at 1-2 Mil, or a max Store price (99mil etc) Board, which I seriously doubt is the actual price going by the armor itself's rates.

desturel
Feb 10, 2011, 06:55 PM
Are you talking about the 5* armor? You can't buy it in shops IIRC. You have to fight level 40 naval to get it which is why it's rare in shops. People probably aren't doing missions with level 40~49 naval. I remember getting them while doing Tunnel Recapture A a long time ago and you can probably still get them there if you wanted to hunt in an A rank mission with level 4x creatures.

LarienTiwele
Feb 10, 2011, 08:43 PM
Yeah, the 5 star Armor board. I was looking for price cause I got a drop while leveling my PM and trying to see whether it's worth Selling as board itself, or synthing it first then selling the armor instead is all.

desturel
Feb 11, 2011, 12:47 AM
Yeah, the 5 star Armor board. I was looking for price cause I got a drop while leveling my PM and trying to see whether it's worth Selling as board itself, or synthing it first then selling the armor instead is all.

Well if that's the case, I'm not sure if anyone is actually "paying" that much for the board and armor. I think people are just putting it in the shop for that much.

People will overpay for B rank armor, but normally not in the millions. I think I sold a set of 30% Ageha-senba (4* neudaiz) armor for around 500k each made and I'm pretty sure you could get people to buy the Rabol Patte for around 100k or so if it comes out at a good percentage, but I'm not sure about 1~2 mil unless they were 50% and someone who was collecting 50% armor came along.