PDA

View Full Version : A-la PC servers?

dias_flac_0g
Feb 12, 2011, 02:59 AM
So we had uni 1 crash on us about 3 times, but it always came back pretty fast. Now it took about a day to come back and yet most people stayed in uni 2.

This is very similar to what happened on the PC servers a few years back. Uni 1 crashed and EVERYONE just played in uni 2 eventhough the PC servers were only at around 2-3 stars max everyone refused to play in uni1 xD

I know PC players remember this haha.

Darki
Feb 12, 2011, 08:21 AM
I remember that, well, when I went into online play people was already at the uni 2 so I just got used to go there.

dias_flac_0g
Feb 12, 2011, 12:07 PM
Just woke up and yup uni 2 at max while uni1 at one lonely star haha.

I guess we will see when we actually have maintance. If people go right back to uni 2 then it will be all PC-ed out xDFor now my guess is that everyone is just going where everyone is at atm.

LarienTiwele
Feb 12, 2011, 04:08 PM
Oh yeah, I remember that, lol. I hope it goes a-la PC, cause it feels more like "home" now for the first time since shut down and I started to play on 360, but thats just me... xD

dias_flac_0g
Feb 12, 2011, 04:11 PM
**** that xD

I dont want it to feel like PC style lol The only thing I want from the PC in regards to "feeling" is the super smooth gameplay (no slowdown) =P

Though I left Pc about 2 years before the servers closed down having everyone at uni 2 will curse the 360 servers aswell :(

We will then suffer the same fate as the Pc servers lol.

Eventhough it will eventually come regardless...

BIG OLAF
Feb 12, 2011, 04:42 PM
I find it hilarious that everyone is staying out of Universe 1 now, in fear of it crashing again. But, I find it even more hilarious that they think that Universe 2 won't crash if abused in the exact same way.

Fasfa
Feb 12, 2011, 05:27 PM
Next time there is a maintenance everyone will be back to uni1