PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Still posiblle to afk techs/bullets?

Fasfa
Feb 12, 2011, 11:58 AM
Thanks in advanced for the answer.
Also, do not post in here if you are going to say omg level them legit because I simply do not care what you think on this subject

Shou
Feb 12, 2011, 12:45 PM
Yes you can. As long as there are any enemies that can heal themselves, there is a way to AFK lvl PAs

Fasfa
Feb 12, 2011, 12:48 PM
Yes you can. As long as there are any enemies that can heal themselves, there is a way to AFK lvl PAs

What mission on JP PSU? heard they fixed a bunch of missions so you can't do this anymore

str898mustang
Feb 12, 2011, 04:01 PM
Yes u can at Groves of Fanatics
They thought they fixed it, but it still works

for Techs, u better have a high % Fire armor

Bullets are easier to setup.

Crysteon
Feb 12, 2011, 04:08 PM
Yes u can at Groves of Fanatics
They thought they fixed it, but it still works

for Techs, u better have a high % Fire armor

Bullets are easier to setup.

You need to show me how one of these days, lulz.

str898mustang
Feb 12, 2011, 06:06 PM
You need to show me how one of these days, lulz.

will do

TwistedDragon
Feb 13, 2011, 01:39 AM
Shame on anyone who does this. I work hard in leveling my PAs.
I feel they should be done legit. Meseta can be acquired easily but PAs are different they are time consuming plus having PAs is more important than having good weapons. Players should not be judged on their pallettes but there PAS.

DAMASCUS
Feb 13, 2011, 01:47 AM
You said it brother! Besides cheating yourself out of more satisfaction out of a game that already has so little depth.

I'm still bitter about Game Genie. Can you tell?

LP_Phoenix
Feb 13, 2011, 06:54 AM
to tell u something, when u lost all like we did with the eu pc/ps2 server closing, its okay to do so....all i want is my strength back i got when i left everything behind.
i leveled all the rifles up to 30 (even ks) when it was still a pain in the ass. so i know what it feels like to do it legit...the tough way.
and about judging people by their weps/ pas....haha even a lil freak kid could have only 40%+ weps with +10 grinds and all pas capped and still a noobie player, there are players who are still on their way to perfection and better then the rest

and for those who saying afk leveling is cheating, there is still a easy and legit way to level techs, bullets and even some skills. im talking about unsafe passage/R get behind the wall and kill the waves of pannons and deljabans, after u killed everything, restart. easy legit but u need to get some low weps u can use there

str898mustang
Feb 13, 2011, 07:28 AM
I like that my PAs are getting leveled while I work/sleep/doing other things

AFK lvl'n isn't as bad as the S+10 glitchers, the RMT'ers, or the meseta sellers.

Vent
Feb 13, 2011, 01:56 PM
Meseta can be acquired easily but PAs are different...

:rolleyes:

Apparently I'm doing something wrong, but I guess that's also because of my lack of motivation to actually try it.

Also, I want to ask my own little question. Did they remove all those boomas from Sakura Blast? I remember that was one of the best places to non-afk level techs.

As for afk versus non-afk tech leveling. I say let the player do what he/she wants. I also don't think afk tech leveling can be called illegal; it doesn't effect the other players unfairly. PSU isn't a competitive game, everyone just plays for him or herself. In fact, this game is so easy that you can run a mission blindfolded.

Darki
Feb 13, 2011, 02:56 PM
Shame on anyone who does this. I work hard in leveling my PAs.
I feel they should be done legit. Meseta can be acquired easily but PAs are different they are time consuming plus having PAs is more important than having good weapons. Players should not be judged on their pallettes but there PAS.

"Legit"?

What "illegit" action is on afk'ing PAs? Lol, people are so reasonable.

Afk'ing PAs is WAY SLOWER than doing it manually in grinding runs. I've taken just a couple hours to level up many TECHs actively while just to level up one of them could have taken more than 5 times that long. Apart from that, nobody is hacking the game to acquire something they shouldn't, they're just activating the gamepad's auto-trigger button and leaving a rubber band over it. What's the illegit part? Even the auto-trigger is almost a must if you're an active techer/gunner, so you don't trash the buttons smashing them endlessy.

Apart from that, afk-levelling and grinding runs wouldn't be neccessary if the game had PAs a bit better balanced. If ALL TECHs weren't a complete shit at lower levels and there was possible to use them effectively. In the other hannd you can go with a melee skill at level 1 to a S3 mission and kick the ass of all monsters with relative ease and level up that PA in no time. I remember when I was a n00b when I first played online, when I reached level 50 with my techer and with my fighter, I had all my fighter PAs over level 11 and most over level 21, but my techer had only 4 TEChs at level 21+ and most of the rest under level 11. All played naturally and without doing grinding runs. According to your statement, then my fighter would be a pro while my techer would be a shit, just because SEGAC decided to make TECHs way harder to level up than melee.