PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Missions. Please Suggest

NEXTEL CUP
Feb 13, 2011, 07:57 PM
I renewd my Character VULTRON after 3 years and it was still there. I would like some recommendations on Missions I should do. I am CAST lvl 63 Guntecher lvl 13and getting tired of White Beast Runs. I would especially like to do missions where I can get an upgrade item or a mission that is not going to be aviable any longer. Also are there any links to mission walkthroughs that people have made. I can only find a could on this site. Plese include links

My Gamertag is : NEXTEL CUP

RebhtheDark
Feb 13, 2011, 10:56 PM
Some of my fav. missions are:

Seed Express - For Exp and a chance to get Armas Line boards.

Sakura Blast - One of the best missions to lvl techs and bullet PAs. And chance at Milla from the rare spawn.

I go here for alot of weapon info and Rare spawn charts:

http://psupedia.info/Main_Page

NEXTEL CUP
Feb 13, 2011, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the response. What worlds are Seed express on and the Sakura blast on.

RebhtheDark
Feb 14, 2011, 12:29 AM
Seed Express is on Parum at Paracosta Beach

Sakura Blast is on Neudaiz at Kugo Hot Springs

TheAstarion
Feb 16, 2011, 02:31 PM
Alternatively, the current GBR isn't going to be around much longer. Mizuraki Defence, Demons Above, Sakura Blast and Flowery Pursuit form a nice round trip around Neudaiz, once you complete all four you get a drop boost in all those missions.

Though as the GBR won't be going on much longer at all, it may not be worth doing, though Sakura Blast was previously mentioned as a good one to run.

As a low-ish level, you might want to try Forest Infiltration (Agata islands: Egam, Neudaiz). On S and S2 you can get Degahna Cannon boards (8-10mil, also strongest laser cannon a GT can use) and on any rank you can get Adahna Cannon (part for the Degahna cannon, 100-200K) and Sleep/Resist (500K - 1mil). S rank has enemies around your level, S2 has 85s, S3 requires you to be level 90 and has fewer, but better, drops in the Adahna Unit (30-40mil). You need 5 people to get an S rank, but powering through for an A is much much faster.

Duel in the Ruins is another short, fun mission in the same vein as Forest Infiltration, which needs 2 people to get an S rank. You fight the De Ragnus, and his De Ragnus Dorso items drop on any rank, and tend to sell rather well.

Later on, if you're planning on staying Guntecher, Citadel of Sand on Moatoob is a quirky mission that nobody runs with the Cubo Simba available at the end of an S2. That's currently the strongest crossbow available, with prices starting at expensive reaching up to insane. I recently sold a 9/9 for nearly a stack.

Or Innocent Girl. GRM shop, good EXP, annoying partner. Required for Magashi's partner card, though doing all of story is probably more annoying than even that.